One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

image image no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shin

shin

image image no mi Empty
PostSubject: image image no mi   image image no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 am

with this fruit no one can land a hit on me as long as they are fighting me with there eyes open, because with the image image no mi fruit my enemies eyes becomes so slow, they will always see a after image of where i was 1 minute before. unless they close there eyes
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

image image no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: image image no mi   image image no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:30 am

Please use the Devil Fruit form given, which is, roughly, the following:

Devil Fruit Name
Abilities
Weaknesses

Also would suggest that you elaborate as to how your fruit works, and also set some more clear weaknesses and limitations as to how it works, since there's a plethora of moves that do not have to connect to hit someone, not to mention there exists the possibility to face an attack of a large radius, what happens then, for example?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
shin

shin

image image no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: image image no mi   image image no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Devil Fruit Name-image image no mi

Abilities- it creates an illusion of myself that updates to where i was five minutes before. it's like my body's light waves are only permitted to move every 5 minute's (making me essentially invisible in between the time the images are taken.

Weaknesses-all they have to do is use Kenbunshoku Haki to predict where i would move or attack. Likewise, sensing my presence by any other means (such as by sound) makes the fruit's power ineffective. Any attacks with a sweeping range (such as Law's Room) will also make it irrelevant that they can't see me, since i'll be hit so long as i'm in that area.

i know this devil fruit sucks lol, but i like it
Back to top Go down
shin

shin

image image no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: image image no mi   image image no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 pm

also all they see is a after image of me for the next 5 mins, then after the 5 mins are up they will see where i'm at, then it will start over again
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

image image no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: image image no mi   image image no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:17 pm

Hmmmm .. I'd suggest a small set of changes to make the fruit more easy to understand and utilize, both by the user and the person that may face the user.

Devil Fruit: Enmu Enmu no Mi (Mist Mist Fruit, reference to how the after-images fade away like a mist upon contact.)

Abilities: User is capable of activating his ability to produce after-images of himself as he moves. He is also able to "force" after-images forward, for example, the user may feint jumping forward, and generate after images that appear to actually make the move.

Weaknesses: The images generated are basically mist-like in composition, and have no fighting capabilities on their own. User can only create up to 15 images at any given time. If the user is physically harmed, they all disperse.

How does it look like?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

image image no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: image image no mi   image image no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

image image no mi
Page 1 of 1