One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Empty
PostSubject: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Reiko Fujiwara allowed a slow, breathy moan to escape her lips as some stray sunlight, straining through the portholes of the master bedroom of the commandeered ship, pulled her from her sleep.
She turned over beneath the sheets, enjoying the feel of the silken coverlets running across her bare body and nestling close to the warm figure beside her in bed.
“Mmm…”
A small smile crossed her face as she rested her head upon the man’s toned chest, one of her arms slowly moving to slip across his abdominal area and to wrap around his torso. Still sleepily hugging her bed-partner, Red’s eyes slowly fluttered open.
She jerked up slightly, her mouth turning a little slack when she realised where she was and- more importantly- who she was with.
Kaizen Shikkaku.
She stared down at the sleeping assassin, his perfectly pale skin all but glowing in the early morning light and his black hair framing his finely sculpted face. In this state, few would guess that this was the dangerous “shadow snake” of urban mythology.
A former prince of the mob and a future warlord of the sea, Red had learned first hand that this man was not one to be trifled with.

The sight of his face brought memories from the night before flooding back to the Crimson Thief.
Her long red hair fell either side of her face and his, providing a veil between them and the outside world.
She recalled the immense pleasure that she had experienced at the hands of the man in bed with her. Red remembered her skin pressed against his as she was made to moan, sigh, gasp and scream. She felt a little stir in the pit of her stomach when she recalled another rather vivid memory from last night.

Red had asked and agreed to be Kaizen’s lover.
She had no idea what had come over her but for some reason, at the time, the idea of giving herself to Kaizen in every sense of the word had been one that was both appealing and unavoidable.
A dull ache in her pelvis brought her back to reality and she settled back down on to Kaizen’s chest. Hopefully he wouldn’t wake any time soon.
Guilty as she was to admit it, she quite enjoyed the feeling of his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Kaizen dreamed of a beautiful red-haired woman that rode him the entire night. His body almost felt her soft and wet skin against his. Then his dream became dry compared to before and her body felt warm, without the wetness. Eventually Kaizen felt the touch of her body around his own and he slowly opened his eyes just in time to see Red lay back down on Kaizen's chest.

Kaizen's eyes remained half open to look around him. Could what happened yesterday be a dream? Kaizen let out a leakage on his heard, and his emotions poured out unexpectedly. He'll have to learn to control that.. however, something about this afternoon felt strangely relaxing. It felt like an internal war was finally settled. Kaizen tried to remember the things that happened last night, and that's when he quickly turned angry for being trapped, then glad at how it turned out. However, his other head felt extremely sensitive. Kaizen will have to talk to Red, and himself, about some rules in bed. One of the rules must be a time limit.. although during this event Kaizen didn't mind the pain as much if at all.

He then remembered something. Kaizen and Red were lovers. This came to him quickly and like a sledgehammer. When was the last time he was in a relationship? Never. He has never been in a real relationship with someone before. All of his other women involved one night stands, and the others he just didn't care enough about to even ask. Kaizen's mind raced. "Why am I so glad that I'm with her.. what I should be is angry.. but.. I'm not."(Kaizen's thoughts).

He sighed without knowing it and stroked Red's hair. He combed it back with his index finger and found Red's face. From there he leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead. Kaizen stood up slowly; he was tired from the last night but didn't want to show it. He put on his boxers, pants, socks, shoes, business shirt, black tie, and.. he couldn't find his fedora. Kaizen looked up and found it hanging on the ceiling. He sighed and jumped up to grab it and place it on his head.

Kaizen walked towards the kitchen and started to make a sandwich. Ham and cheese in the morning didn't usually give a bad outcome in the day. Kaizen tried not to think about the night before; he has to act like his normal self. Just because she is now his lover doesn't mean anything has changed outside that subject. Kaizen exhaled. This was relaxing. A good contract will take his mind off this mess of emotions. On the bright side, though, he now had someone that he could trust with his life. The ONLY inconvenience to this relationship thing is that flirting with another women will inevitably cause Kaizen's death. In other words, he's stuck with Red and probably forever. Although for some reason Kaizen doesn't mind.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Red's brow furrowed slightly at the feeling of Kaizen's fingers ghosting across her forehead, tugging the wispy, scarlet tendrils aside. She felt her cheeks begin to warm at the feeling of his lips suddenly pressing against her head and couldn't help but give a small whine of discomfort when he left the bed, (thus leaving her without her new favourite source of warmth/cuddly toy).
She barely heard Kaizen as he pottered around the room, only slightly moving at the sound of him jumping up to retrieve his hat, (Red would later note that any clothes left on the ceiling were the ideal markers of a good night).

Regaining her consciousness only minutes later, Red sat up in bed and massaged her neck.
"Mmph...that hurts like a bitch...I need to watch how long I spend on top from now on..." She flexed her arms, pushing aside the sheets. "Or I at least have to start doing some more stretching."
Red made a vain attempt to stand up straight that promptly and painfully ended with her on her knees upon the hard-wood floor, clutching her abdomen in agony.
"Shit! Standing up! Not possible right now! Damn it, if the Black Mamba and I keep going like this, neither of us are going to survive the end of this week, never mind the rest of our voyage...together..."
Red's voice trailed away as something dawned on her.
Kaizen was a possessive man. He had made it very clear already that he did not like the idea of her acting intimately with other men (or women, presumably). She was probably never ever going to have another lover again.
Strangely though, this single fact didn't really bother Red.
After all, as much as she didn't want to admit it: Kaizen could easily out-rank every other lover she'd ever had- put together.

Even if he wasn't exactly the ideal boyfriend to take home to meet the rest of the family.

"Then again," Red reminded herself when she finally managed to stand, rummaging around to find her clothes and redressing as quickly as she could manage. "I'm not exactly an angel myself..." She pulled her shorts up over her hips and tugged on her blouse, corset and boots. "And it's not like I have any sort of family to take him back too..."

However, all whimsy aside: she didn't know how much of last night Kaizen could remember. In the heat of the moment- during the very pinnacle of their pleasure- Red had put an ultimatum to him; end it all with her and never lie with her again or become her one and only lover, thus granting him the right to enjoy her body every night.
Quite possibly in the heat of passion and fuelled by lust, Kaizen had chosen to become her lover.
How was this going to affect their working relationship? Both of their ultimate goals?

Red sighed, combing through her hair and tying it into a loose ponytail.
Some crazy part of her, the part of her that wanted Kaizen to be happy, decided that she wouldn't be able to get rid of the sickened feeling in her stomach until she'd put the question to Kaizen under a less pressing set of circumstances.
Red had never had a lover before...or at least not a full-time one...she wanted to see if it was really too good to be true or something genuine.

She located Kaizen in the galley and came to sit on the wooden dining table, taking an apple from a nearby barrel and crossing her legs.
"Good morning, handsome," she greeted, nuzzling the papery flesh of the apple before sinking her teeth into it and speaking between bites. "Crazy night last night, huh? It almost felt as though I was drunk without a drop of alcohol..." She smirked. "And I'm really hoping that all wasn't the after-effects of your venom, Kaizen-kun."
Red took a deep breath, knowing that she was probably going to regret what she was about to say but saying it anyway. "...so assuming you can remember everything that happened last night...if there's anything that you said that you'd like to take back...now's the time to do it..."

Red's heart sank a little, knowing that she was willingly giving him the option to end their little love affair but she needed to know where she stood with him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 am

((OOC: Sorry for the delay xD I should post much more these days.))

Red sat on the other side of the table, munching on an apple. Kaizen didn't flinch when he heard her sit down, but only because he heard her steps on the wooden floors of the hallway. A trained assassin would not make this much noise. When he heard the chair creak, and the bite of an apple, he immediately deduced that he was 95% sure that he was correct. It was Red. He heard her voice while his back remained on the kitchen counter, trying to clean the apple and wash it enough to eat it wet. When she asked if Kaizen had any things that he wanted to 'take back' anything he said the day before. Kaizen smiled, but he tried to stay facing away from Red. He didn't want her seeing him smile, he didn't know why though.

"Well yes, there is one very important thing I want to take back from yesterday..." Kaizen turned around with daggering eyes looking directly at Red. His lips were as neutral as they could be. Kaizen took off his coat and put it on the wooden chair closest to Red. He sat down on it and took a bite off his apple, a slow one, then munched for a bit.

After the long bite, and silence, he opened his mouth after a brief inhaling, indicating he was about to talk, only to take another bite from the apple. He munched slowly again, but slower, and waited two minutes before opening his mouth again indicating he'd take another bite from his apple. Then he spoke, "I didn't mean it.. you know.." Kaizen paused for a moment, then quickly spoke again in the same straight and harsh tone,

"I never meant to pay you for your nursing help. It was all a scam. Just thought I should tell you, since that's how we met. My initial intention was to kill you; not anymore though, obviously. A couple shouldn't keep secrets from each other." Kaizen smiled briefly before closing his eyes and drinking from a nearby open bottle of wine.

"Ahh.. other then that, I don't regret anything I've told you until now."

Kaizen continued drinking, then took a rolled up paper from his pockets. He showed Red the sheet. On the paper was the following:

"Looking for someone to break out a thief from jail. The name of the victim is Morgan. Circumstances are surreal, but I'll explain the situation once the person shows up with a copy of this poster. Must not get caught breaking her out; marines will hunt you down for the rest of your life."

Kaizen continued to drink the bottle of wine, basically chugging it down his throat. He exhaled loudly, showing that he was satisfied, "This is our next mission. It sounds perfect for you, right?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Red watched Kaizen carefully as he spoke.
His initially harsh and cold tone practically crashed over her like a landslide and as soon as she was out of his view, her suave mask slipped entirely. Her features fell into an expression of despair and disdain.
Then again, what was she expecting?
When his eyes met hers once more, green staring into blue, her face hardened back into a carefully constructed, neutral façade. She waited for him to tell her what she already knew: that he hadn’t really meant to agree to be her lover last night. He just wanted the two of them to keep fucking until he was finished.
Already constructing a witty, snarky comeback, Red did not take her eyes from Kaizen. Though her tongue was locked and loaded with malice, her eyes secretly lamented losing every inch of his eerily white skin, his night-black hair, his finely sculpted body…
Suddenly she was brought back to the real world with a resounding “thump” when Kaizen simply told her that he never intended to pay for her services as a nurse. He went as far to refer to them as a couple.
The apple slipped from her hand to the floorboards below and for a very brief, very hazy second Red turned back into a blushing teenager. “Ah…mmm…well, I suppose that is an important piece of information for us to get into the open air…”
She ducked under the table to pick up the apple and bumped her head on the table as she stood up. “Gah!”
The thief rubbed her head, coughing slightly and trying to regain her composure.
“Well, while we’re confessing things…I suppose I should be honest about my intentions,” she told him with a smirk, standing up and walking around to his side of the table. “Truth be told, I really didn’t want any monetary compensation for my nursing skills…” She moved around to the back of his seat, leaning down so that her hair brushed against his shoulder. “I really only wanted one thing from you in return for making you feel better…” She whispered into his ear in a sensual purr, her lips delicately tracing the outer shell of the ear. “And I got that, didn’t I?”
Her hand slipped down to lightly skim over the lapels of his suit jacket and she giggled. “I’m glad we can be an honest couple.”
She took the piece of paper from him and moved to push him down into a seat, straddling his lap as she read it. “Hmm…a thief…named Morgan…I don’t think I’ve met this person before but this mission really does sound right up my alley…”
Red looped her arms around his neck, taking a bite of her apple and running her tongue over her lips. “I think my powers of invisibility are getting better too…even though I still think I need a little more training…” She very lightly nuzzled her nose against his. “What do you think, my darling Kaizen?”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Kaizen watched Red lose grip of her apple and felt the thump that came from her head hitting the bottom of the table. Apparently he found someone that shared a very deep emotion with him. He tried not to think about it too much, despite half of him wanting to smile when he saw her red face when he told her, while hiding it, how he felt about her. Kaizen felt like he could maintain the fear in everyone's hearts if he could focus on only showing anything else towards Red.. and anyone else whom he shared a parternship. Obviously Red would be more then just a teammate, she'd be the queen beside him if he made it to his goal.

Kaizen then felt Red's lips around his ear. He could feel her breathing, whispering, and emotions in that brief second. His skin grew goosebumps, but his shirt covered them. She told him that she got what she wanted that night, when she tied him up and had her way with him until the following day. Kaizen tried not to think about it, because he had to focus on the mission.. and it's hard to focus on a mission when your second head is fully erect. He smiled his usual fake smile to hide the sudden urge to grab her by the hair and force her into another night of endless pleasure. Instead he'll have to settle for his original intentions, the reason he killed his parents, to take over the underworld.

Red pushed Kaizen into a chair behind him. She then saddled his lap and read the note, or the parts of it that interested her. The poster was designated to be given to anyone around the area that was obviously a part of the underworld.

Kaizen tried not to show any emotions, but his pants enlarged slightly before he slowly controlled himself and forced him back down. Kaizen responded to Red to conceal the almost 'hard' head he had hidden in his pants, "My Red, I think you are ready for this mission. If anything goes wrong I should be around to help you, unless something pops up." Kaizen smirked widely, "Remember that in the future you're going to be doing missions like these with one or two people only, maybe even alone. For now, though, we'll accomplish every assignment to our convenience."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Red smirked widely, taking a hold of Kaizen's collar and bringing his gaze up to meet hers.
"If you say so, Captain," she said softly. "I trust your judgement and even if my powers aren't perfect yet, I'll do what I can." In a rare moment of tenderness, Red leaned forward and kissed his upturned lips. "To help you achieve your dream...and in so doing, achieve my own..."

She laughed slightly, running her finger down the front of his suit shirt, slightly tracing the buttons and tugging each one as she went. "Mmm...and speaking of things "popping up", honey..." She ground her hips against his lap. "We don't want to soil that suit of yours so maybe you should keep that Black Mamba nice and tame, for now."

Red dismounted Kaizen's lap and continued nibbling on her apple as she sauntered up to the main deck.
Everything seemed in order.
Strong wind.
Following waves.
The main sails were in full billow and the ship was travelling at forty knots with no deviation, easily.

Cursing her lack of a spyglass, the lady pirate made her way over to the ship's bow and squinted over the horizon line. She could just make out the blurry outline of an island in the distance.
"Perfect," she congratulated herself. "We should be there in an hour if not earlier...and that's with no helmsman..."
Red paused for a moment, realising something with a touch of disdain. "That's still an hour left to kill. What am I supposed to do with myself on board an empty ship with nothing to entertain myself but-?" She halted her own train of thought, realising that she'd unwittingly answered her own question.

Barely suppressing a mischievous giggle, Red dashed back to the galley, stopping on the wooden stairs to call down to her companion. "Hey! Kaizen-kun! Let's play tag! Did you ever play tag when you were a kid?" She sauntered a little further down the steps, eating the rest of her apple and tossing the core into a nearby barrel. "We could take it up a notch. Your predator's instinct versus my invisibility. A bit of harmless training, maybe sparring and if you manage to catch me...well, I'll leave that up to you because...tag!" Red blew a breath of air against the back of Kaizen's neck, dropping her voice several octaves. "You're it. Come and get me, if you dare..."

Activating her Clear Clear Powers, Red made her body transparent, clothes and all and made a dash out the main door of the galley and into the hallways of the ship. She knew her footsteps would be audible but she didn't care. She wanted to give him a bit of a head start; after all, Red knew very little of Kaizen's abilities as a hunter other than that he was persistent when it came to his targets.
Sure he could find her when she was visible but would he be able to find her with the Suke Suke in full effect?

Finding a small lounge area with a half-open door, Red slipped inside and moved to duck slightly behind one of the couches. Many would perceive this as being unnecessary for an invisible woman but Red had learned during her training that changing body levels tended to confuse most pursuers, searching for a body standing upright.

She bit her knuckle to prevent herself from giggling again.
Their game of stealth was fun and an attention-craving, masochistic side of Red just loved the idea of being hunted by a skilled, unpredictable, formidable beast such as Kaizen. It made her heart race, giving her a welcome injection of adrenaline and excited her in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Red gently grabbed Kaizen's collar then raised his chin to meet her eyes. She gently kissed his lips after telling him that she trusted his judgement and that she'd help him make his dream a reality and in return make her dream a reality. Kaizen smirked, knowing that he had one of the best women a man could ask for. However he tried not to think of her as too much, but his feelings for her only grew as he spent more time with her. Soon he'll not only love her, but want to die for her. Kaizen cringed a little at the thought of becoming.. human. A person with emotions can be a very kill-able target. Now Kaizen became a man with a weakness, and he'll have to ensure that nothing wrong happens.

Red left for a moment, after she sat right on top of Kaizen's hard member and teased Kaizen about it. She stood up and walked out of the ship, leaving Kaizen alone to his thoughts.

"Who could have thought that I'd end up with a woman. If anything I thought I'd die without ever having anyone that I even remotely care about. I'll have to fix this and give her some hatred towards me.. just enough so that I don't have powerful feelings for her." Kaizen thought to himself.

Red soon returned however, and with a game apparently. Kaizen hasn't played that game in years. Even as a kid Kaizen didn't have many friends, so he played hide and seek with some of the house maids. Kaizen watched Red run away and turn invisible. He heard her footsteps move down the stairs. Kaizen stood up and took out a black ball with a skull and crossbones. It was his rumble ball. Kaizen popped it open in his mouth and forced his teeth to crack it open. Suddenly Kaizen's body turned into a creature with a long tail and a humanoid body. Kaizen's hunter point. From there Kaizen began to look for Red.

It took him at least ten minutes to slowly walk around the ship. He walked inside the kitchen to no avail, he walked in the bathroom where Red and Kaizen had their.. exciting day. Then walked through their living room, and eventually a small lounge. Kaizen made sure to smell from the ground to try and pick up her scent and elevated his neck higher up whenever he thought he smelled something. Kaizen stood up several times to move his neck around and crack it since it felt uncomfortable to sniff with your head on the ground.

When he walked inside Red's room, though, he was standing up. He thought this room was one of the less likely ones she'd invade because it didn't have a 'catch' to it, but he still smelled it with his nose up high. Then he smelled the ground in hopes of tracking her foot smell, but got nothing. She showered very well this morning.. however, another thing caught his attention. An all too familiar smell. Kaizen smiled and followed the hypnotic scent that slowly lead to Red. He moved closer towards her table, and closer, until he unknowingly had his nose less then an inch away from her second lips. Kaizen didn't say anything, because he still wasn't certain it was her.. but felt about 60% sure that she was near the area. Kaizen's nose remained only an inch from her, and his breath only increased the more he sniffed around the area.

Kaizen eventually gave into curiosity, after about 5 minutes, and stuck his nose further forward by about five inches, only to get stopped by something soft and moist after the first inch (that didn't stop him from moving forward). Kaizen's face quickly retracted and he looked at the seemingly blank area in front of him, smiling.

"I caught you. Now I'm allowed to do what I please." Kaizen quickly turned into his more muscular form. His skin was black, and his muscles were more.. 'cut', but he wasn't that much bigger. Kaizen only turned into a muscular man, with endurance that currently equaled 90%. It's his shield point. But it didn't mean something good for Red, unfortunately.

"We have a long 45 minutes ahead of us, so you're going to be screaming during that time." Kaizen put his hand forward and tried to grab her by the neck but didn't squeeze. "Turn visible first, it's my turn to do what I want."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Red’s breath halted in her throat when she saw Kaizen slip into the room, her limbs starting to tremble with a mixture of anxious anticipation and mounting excitement.
He was at Tracking Point, his body now gleaming with obsidian scales.
She watched as his expert senses did their work, his head changing levels as he searched for her scent. Red bit back a giggle as he neared her.
For a brief moment, she considered releasing a sigh of relief- watching as he considered leaving. Suddenly however, he turned back again, his eyes glinting as he appeared to have picked up on something new.

His head lowered and moved closer to her.
And then lower and closer.
And then lower and closer again.

Red’s eyes widened as she realised what scent he was following but before she could do anything to mask the tell-all odour, Kaizen’s nose was jutted firmly into its source- pressing deeper and deeper and eliciting an indecent gasp from Red.
An unofficial mark of her surrender to him.

She smirked at his request and sighed, shrugging. “Well, you’ve got me then…”
Red’s body slowly shifted back into view and the thief herself, stood up to full height. His hand on her throat set her pulse racing and her breath started to stilt again.

“So w-what is it exactly that you want to d-do, then? Since you w-won…”
She couldn’t prevent her voice from quivering, her cheeks starting to turn lightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Kaizen smirked as he held Red in the palm of his hands, literally. He quickly turned into a muscular form that had muscles all throughout his body, but the muscles weren't bulging as much as they were well cut everywhere. Kaizen just turned into his shield point, which gave him inhuman endurance and a nearly unstoppable amount of stamina. This also happened to be Kaizen's most human form, since he didn't grow fangs, a tail, and the only changes on him are his black skin and muscular body. Kaizen's yellow eyes looked directly at Red's blue and forced her to turn around. Her expression was now hidden behind her scarlet red hair.

Kaizen didn't take long before he unzipped his pants and narrowed his gaze to her back. "Don't worry, I'll stop when we arrive.. scream and cry all you want, it will only make it that much more enjoyable.. Reiko."

PG-18, don't read unless you're 18 or over:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Red smirked, almost purring slightly as Kaizen turned her to face away from him.
She had a feeling that Kaizen would want this.
“From behind, hm?” she teased, pressing her rear against his crotch. “Works for me.”
The rippling muscles of his Shield Point gleamed under the low light of the room and the thief gave a soft groan of pleasure as he pushed her down into the hard wood of the floor.
She couldn’t deny that she liked this kind of treatment.

Serious warning here: kiddies and the easily disturbed- stay away!:
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:12 am

PG-18 only:

Kaizen didn't look tired, he didn't even sweat after all of that, but he did look happy. Kaizen stood up, looking at the time in the clock on the wall in the room, and walked outside. "We have our mission. It's time for you to shine, Reiko." Kaizen put on his fedora before he walked outside and made sure to keep the ship on the docks. He arrived just in time to see people working around the docks to ensure the ship safeties and the objects in the ship brought to the shore. Kaizen stepped down and waited for Red to come along as well. They had work to do, after all. It's best if they rent an apartment until the man contacted them. Kaizen will have to make sure the man knows that an underworld agent is in the island. He put a note on his ship saying 'The Shadow Snake is here' and walked back to the nearest inn. Whom stayed very close to the harbor for obvious purposes. The man behind the counter was big, but with a cigar in his mouth. Another woman worked with him but she seemed skinny, scrawny even, with brittle blonde hair that was almost bald.

"Can I help you, sir?" The big man asked Kaizen. The shadow snake responded, "Yes you may mr... Hubble? I'm here to stay for a few nights.. how much do I need to pay so we don't have any 'problems or disturbances'?" Kaizen spoke semi slowly and with a smile on his face that would make any normal man crawl or shiver, but the big man didn't care. Mr. Hubble heard the emphasis on problems and disturbances and smiled. The cigar maintained itself in his mouth. "250 a night, the sweet you want is the 'honeymoon' sweet, last door on your left." Hubble gave Kaizen his key and waited for the two to leave. Kaizen walked on his left, through a hall, and opened the door with the key which showed a staircase that went down under the ground. Kaizen followed it, with Red, and arrived in a room that had no windows but a bed for two, a couch, a television, a kitchen, and its own bathroom. The sheets on the bed looked very soft, and it even had a closet.

Kaizen opened the closet and looked inside only to find very odd objects. One was a collar, another handcuffs, and many other things that Kaizen didn't want to think about after just finishing with Red. There were no 'toys' though, that would be weird even in a hole in the ground. He walked towards the door and closed it, then started to undress. Now they just had to wait for something to happen, this had to be the place to check in the island so the man had to receive word sooner or later. Maybe in a day, or a month, at most a month. Kaizen made the best of it since he had enough money in his account to stay here for years to come.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Red’s rage had been left to simmer for far too long.
It was time for action.
She had been remarkably cold with Kaizen since his act of aggression.
Red would only reply to him if he were asking her a question about work, she would not instigate conversation and stayed as far away from him as she possibly could- often acting aloof and disinterested in everything that he had to say.

Red wanted him to get angry.
To get frustrated.
To almost hate her.

But she wanted him to want her too.
In fact, she had been slowly starving him of bodily contact.
She didn’t touch him in anyway and if he tried to touch her- she would abruptly move away from him, commonly storming over to the other side of the room.
She didn’t even sleep in the same bed as him. Instead, she usually sat awake at night on a chair at the edge of the room, eventually letting sleep steal over her- only after Kaizen had fallen asleep himself.

It was their third night in the hotel room without any particular orders, when Red decided to put her long-concocted scheme into action.
She had been out in the local market-place that day and had been sure to very discreetly buy all the necessary utensils she needed to ensure that this was going to be a night that Kaizen Shikkaku was not soon going to forget.
Red made a deliberate show of getting dressed as though she were heading out for a night on the town. She emerged from the bathroom clad in a black, silk and lace dress and her hair styled up into a demure Grecian plait.

She paused at the mirror, stopping to check her lipstick and to check that the dress rested snugly above the line of her cleavage and fitted tightly around her rear before heading for the door.
“I’m heading out,” Red said tonelessly, though secretly hoping to ignite Kaizen’s possessive streak. “I’ll probably be back by tomorrow morning. Hopefully we’ll have orders by then…and I won’t be so bored anymore…”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:54 pm

For three days Kaizen tried to get Red's attention, but it didn't work. In many situations he tried to undress himself and asked for help but she never even looked in his direction, he tried to ask about her past but she never answered, and he tried to hold her chin up to kiss her but she never stayed. At night Kaizen tried to rub her with a demonic smile across his face but she stood up and walked towards the couch in the room slowly after. Kaizen's teeth cringed and he turned over in the bed. He should have expected a reaction like this from her, but he didn't think it would last longer then one or two days. Kaizen sighed every night knowing that she would eventually get over the ordeal that happened in the ship and move on with her life; he just had to be patient.

Three days pass and Red left the bathroom wearing what Kaizen recognized as clothes to leave the room. His eyes closed and he smiled, putting up an expression that showed joy for her. "Well then my Reiko, I'm sure you'll have fun. Don't let me stop you." Kaizen smiled and waited for Red to leave and close the door. By this point Kaizen's smile quickly shifted into a cold expression. His eyes slowly opened and glared at the door that she had just used. His smile shifted to a more neutral position with a slight curve to it moving down.

Kaizen slowly stood up and walked to his part of the closet. He tried not to make any noise in the off chance Red could still hear him. He picked out his long sleeved black shirt, fancy black pants, and his black shoes that seemed to match perfectly with the subtle yet classy look Kaizen was aiming for. His long sleeved black shirt was a little open at the area closer to the bottom of the neck. He grabbed his black fedora and walked out of the room, opening and closing the door, by this point he'll follow Red wherever she goes by his usual sneaking methods. he turned into his black snake form and slithered out of the inn as fast as possible. Nobody in the front desk or the hallways noticed a 14 foot snake slithering through the halls.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Red deliberately didn't respond but a soft smirk slowly formed across her lips as she slipped out the door. She didn't care whether Kaizen's lenience was genuine or just a ploy...tonight was going to be fun either way.
The Crimson Thief- unarmed but dressed to kill- headed straight for the local tavern.

It looked like a pretty seedy spot, alright.
Fittingly named "The Skull and Crossbones", the bar was clearly a pirate-owned, pirate-run, pirate-populated joint and it appeared to be a fairly busy night. Checking her reflection in an outdoor barrel of rainwater, Red made sure that her appearance was still at the height of perfection before slinking inside the swinging doors.

Ignoring anybody else in the room, she made a beeline for the bar, sitting down and ordering a strong brand of sherry. She sipped it with carefully calculated zeal, her eyes scanning the room.
She was the predator and this was her hunting ground.
Unlike her usual expeditions, however, tonight Red had a very particular type of prey in mind.

"He's still calling me Reiko," she thought fleetingly, looking across the smokey room with muted interest and drumming her fingers to the tune that was being played on a nearby piano. "We'll have to fix that..."

"Miss me, beautiful?"

Red whipped around to see a tall, tanned, blonde standing behind her, wearing a pale blue dress and a wider grin that the thief was all-too happy to see.

"Skyler! Thank fuck, you came!"
Red stood up to embrace her former Captain, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. "For a second I was worried that I was going to have to take home a stray..."

Skyler Baudelaire winked, gesturing for Red to sit back down with her. "Only the finest for the most stunning, scarlet-headed navigator on the sea..."

The two women proceeded to drink and chat for almost an hour, recounting their own tales of adventure as well as recalling some of their exploits as part of the same crew.
It wasn't long before the two of them were laughing hysterically in each other's company.

Red regained her breath, leaning forward slightly and putting her hand over Skyler's. "You know, I really have missed you, Sky..."

"Come back to me then," the Captain bade her, taking her hand in return and lacing their fingers. "Come back to your Sisters. Come back to the Sirens."

Red sighed, shaking her head. "You know that Nakama never suited me...it's nothing personal...I just do things better on my own..."

Skyler, in return, looked a little forlorn, lowering her head. "Yeah, you might have mentioned that a few times before you left."

The thief was suddenly smirking.
"Then again...there are just some things that can't be done alone, now can they?"

Giving her a knowing smile, the golden-haired woman moved closer and gently connected her lips with Red's. Briefly taken aback by the action, Reiko Fujiwara froze for a moment but her hesitation was short-lived.

Red gave into the kiss but smirked knowingly.
Yes, this was all going just perfectly.
Kaizen was going to be on his knees begging for her tonight, if everything went to plan.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Kaizen slithered across the town. Where could a woman dressed like that possibly go? Kaizen checked the streets and followed several people that dressed in a similar manner as Red but ended up in the rich side of the town. Not that Kaizen didn't mind stealing a few valuable artifacts (which he did, they're in his stomach). Kaizen eventually found a bar not too far from the house. While in snake form he slithered to the water draining system connected to the roof and moved to the top.

At this point Kaizen tried to listen and peek through windows on the roof. He only found two small ones, and they were both on the bathrooms of the area. Kaizen slithered inside, since he didn't get a good view, and quickly moved to the door. That was, until a man opened the door and looked directly at the snake. As soon as the door closed Kaizen aimed to bite the man's jugular and inserted his venom inside the man's body. Kaizen then wrapped himself around the drunk fat and bald man and watched him fall to the ground with a very light thud compared to the noises going on outside. Kaizen then turned to his human form and grabbed his body. He put it on the bathroom stall and locked it from the inside. From there Kaizen just knelt down and walked out of the stall.

He opened the door, slightly, and searched the room for Red. It wasn't like he hasn't done this to about five other areas by now, right? And that's when he spotted her. Red was talking to a blonde, which made Kaizen relax. She was just lonely in the room. Sometimes Kaizen forgot that other people got lonely much faster then Kaizen. He's used too years of loneliness, and it will likely take that long for him to feel that way in a cramped room.

That's when it happened. The blonde and Red kissed, and Red didn't push her away. Kaizen's eyes suddenly widened, and then they narrowed down a simple neutral glare. His eyes remained half opened and focused on the blonde. He had mixed feelings about it, since Red was basically cheating on Kaizen without telling him. At the same time, a lot of men dreamed for this opportunity. At the moment, through, Kaizen's thoughts were more towards the earlier statement; he didn't like this situation. At that moment another man opened the door and saw Kaizen acting suspiciously. After all, he was standing in front of a door in a peeking position. The big man looked down and saw some blood on the floor but shrugged it off. He walked inside the room and pushed Kaizen inside with him.

He was probably looking for the man Kaizen killed not long ago. Since there was only two bathroom stalls in the men's bathroom Kaizen won't be able to use them both to hide the bodies. He barely fit one big man in one of the stalls. Kaizen waited for a response from the man hoping that he wasn't here to look for the earlier big man. That was, until he started checking the bottom of the stalls for shoes, and he found the ones dangling under the toilet. Kaizen sighed and transformed into his hybrid form. He silently stabbed the man from behind, around his throat, and forced his head to look at the red bathroom stalls in front of him. The blood matched the color, slightly, so it wouldn't look like a murder happened here unless someone tried to touch the walls.

Kaizen waited till he finished struggling then carried the body to the second stall. He opened the door and did the same thing as the first person. Kaizen then turned into his snake form and left the bar. He waited in an alleyway that faced the bar, he could barely see Red and the Blonde, but he could at least keep an eye on them through the window while being hidden. It's likely that the first man to need to use the bathroom for something other then peeing will find the bodies, but who knows how long that might take.. in a bar where men drink until they throw up, Kaizen only hoped that it would take longer then five minutes.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:25 pm

From a distance, Kaizen would only be able to see Red and Skyler chatting animatedly to each other, following their soft kiss. After whispering something in her dear friend's ear, she took her by the hand and led her towards the ladies bathroom- the door near the men's.
The astringent smell of blood met her nostrils, freezing her in her tracks.

No, it couldn't be.

She looked downward, watching a small trickle of scarlet stained the floorboards beneath the door.
That was far too much of a coincidence.
Red automatically backed away from the door.

Skyler, immediately recognising the scent too- being no stranger to battle and bloodshed, made a move to open the door of the bathroom but Red stopped her.

"Don't," Red said, lowering her voice and shaking her head. "This is to do with that thing I mentioned earlier..." She tightened her hold on Skyler's wrist. "Change of plan..." She leaned in to Skyler's ear and whispered into it. "Let the bar-tender find what he has to. Let's move this party to the back-alley instead...just remember what I told you..." Red looked around briefly. "He's very fast and he's very strong...if you hear anything...tell me..."

Red guided Skyler out in to the alley behind the bar.
In the darkness, the only light being the moon above, Skyler gently pushed Red against a brick wall amongst some crates and started to kiss her again.
Keeping her arms snugly wrapped around Skyler's neck as the woman softly travelled down to her throat, suckling, Red purred- loud enough to be heard by anyone nearby:

"Mmm...the only way this could get any better...was if there was a boy to play with too..."

She knew he was there. There was no mistaking it.
True, she hadn't expected to be followed but she was prepared for all eventualities.
And she hadn't done anything with Kaizen "al fresco" yet. This could be a fun experience.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Kaizen hid in the alley and waited for the girls to head towards the bathroom. When they did they stopped, for some reason, Kaizen then watched them talk to each other and head towards the backdoor. Kaizen glared at them in his black snake form while hiding in the shadows; he curled around himself to a striking position in case anyone dared to cross his sights and get close to him. Thankfully nobody showed themselves that night as he waited for them to come back to the bar.. but they didn't. Kaizen quickly slithered to the side of the bar and peaked through the edges. What he saw opened his eyes in shock. The two girls went to the back of the bar to make out?

Kaizen's anger erupted at that moment and he slithered past the alleyway and inside the building that they were leaning against. Kaizen moved, quickly, up the stairs to the top of the building. An innocent bystander, a woman in her gown, saw the snake while making her way to the bathroom. Kaizen saw her and without hesitation switched his body's natural curves to slither in her direction and bit into her neck before she had a chance to scream. Kaizen then wrapped his body around her and watched her stiff body fall on the ground, since it didn't have any support. She very briefly passed out and died. Her eyes remained open and in extreme fear, like she had seen a demon before she perished.

Kaizen slithered, without caring, to the stairs again. He moved upwards the fastest he could until he reached the roof. He carefully turned back to his full form and walked towards the edge and casually peaked down to the two women. His anger boiled to the point where he didn't care if he killed the blonde in front of Red, or if he killed Red as well. He suddenly turned into his hybrid form and jumped down. The moon briefly took away his position in the shadows of the building's top before he jumped down with his claws fully out aiming to jump on top of the blonde and stab her with all ten of his claws. He aimed for her neck and shoulders hoping to instantly kill her with the force of a man jumping from a 3 story tall building into a body as comfort. His anger, though, made him forget one very important thing with his plan. Something that 9.9/10 times would have made him reconsider his current attack on the blonde. If only his anger hadn't boiled to the point where his thoughts became secondary and instincts first.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Red caught sight of a brief glimmer of black out of the corner of her eye.
She could just about see his imposing, threatening silhouette, looming over the rooftop above their heads.

She smirked, gently running her hand along Skyler’s neck, lowering her voice to whisper in her ear.
“Move on my signal, Sky. We’ve got our company…”
Kaizen’s speed was just as impressive as ever and Red was briefly reminded of the first time that she had seen him. His strength and power enraptured her now, just as it had then.
She forced herself to look away from her estranged lover’s defined body as he leapt down towards them and gave Skyler a quick pinch- ducking away.
Right on cue, Skyler’s body turned transparent- the girl taking on a the appearance of a ghost as Red ducked away. Kaizen’s claws managed to catch the bare rise of her chest but despite the initial pain, he had not wounded her severely enough to kill her.

Kaizen had moved straight through Skyler’s spectral body and was now facing the wall.
Red took advantage of his initial surprise and took a needle from her sleeve, immediately pushing it into the foremost artery in Kaizen’s neck. It was only inches away from his jugular vein and though it did not fully penetrate his thick, sleek, scales, it created enough of an obstruction to Kaizen’s blood-flow for the intended effect.
If Red’s plan was working, he would suddenly start to feel nauseous and an uncontrollable fatigue would wash over him, slowing his circulatory system, weakening his limbs and causing him to fall to his knees.
Eventually he would pass out, blackness ensnaring his senses.

If Red's little plan works out. Over 18s only, everybody. Hentai of the yuri variety ahead. :
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Kaizen swooped down at his top speed, while in the air, and attempted to stab the blonde right through her neck.. however, something unexpected happened. Kaizen's claws barely touched the blonde's chest before she turned.. spectral? Her body turned into that which he could not touch. His claws moved completely through her without the usual resistance from flesh, bones, or even the blood that usually soaked his hand. Instead he found no resistance when he hit the ground, and his legs felt the full impact of that jump. Kaizen almost heard a crack on his legs, and before he could take a pill, quickly, to assure that he could at least take the after effects of his jump he felt pressure on his neck.

At that moment Kaizen turned into his full form, a very long snake, and attempted to strike Red with his usual paralyzing venom; instead he felt his body turn numb and his eyes blacked out. Kaizen woke up on his comfortable bed with the two women talking at the edge of the table.

He looked around briefly before realizing that he was back in his room. The two ladies must have dragged him down here, and since it's normal for this town to have drunks the front desk-man must have thought Kaizen was just drunk. Kaizen could already picture the smile on the big man's face as he saw Kaizen being pulled into his room by two girls, not one.

Kaizen smiled, briefly, before he tried to stand. His body felt weak.. uncontrollably weak, and what little he could move was shackled to the edges of the bed. At this point his 'interested look' turned into his 'what are you doing, Red' look. His eyes opened to their natural extension and his lips turned into an expressionless neutral position. Kaizen looked at the two girls as they started talking, without even breaking gaze from Red. Kaizen tried his best to ignore the blonde.. and he didn't like where this was going. Kaizen had his boxers on, but that was the only thing protecting him from being part of Red's current scheme.. whatever it was.

Red commented that he was awake, she probably saw the yellow eyes glaring at her from across the room. She commented that she hoped he wasn't too scratched up, which was the case beside his probably broken left leg and a small burn on his neck. She told Kaizen that they both dragged him to the room, which he guessed, and commented on her love of Kaizen's body. She even loosened his boxers temporarily before having them snap on him again.

PG-18:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Red, her eyes partly glazed over with pleasure, noticed that Kaizen was trying his best to look away from her.
She frowned, biting back a shuddering gasp and gesturing for Skyler to move, (mainly for the woman’s own comfort), before slipping back down on the floor and walking over to Kaizen.

“Oh, sweetheart? You’re not watching? After me going through all this trouble just to arrange this for you?”
Red rolled her eyes, taking up the silk bag. “I am so sorry about this, Sky. Really! He is just so rude, sometimes. I really don’t know what to do with him…”

Red straddled his waist, running her hands along his pale chest and lowered her lips to softly kiss along his pectorals. “You’re so very, very bold. Thinking that you can outwit me…but that’s my darling Kaizen…thinks he can do whatever he wants and always underestimates what he’ll get in return.”
She produced a long needle from the bag, delicately stroking the sides before pricking her finger at the tip. She let a tiny, rubious drop of blood fall from the pad of her finger to his abdomen, licking downwards.
Then suddenly and swiftly, she plunged the needle into the base of his sternum- the sensitive area just beneath the centre of the ribcage.
“Now, that’s just one. It won’t do any major damage but it will hurt like Hell if I leave it in too long.”

Skyler laughed, materialising behind Red- standing at the end of the bed. She raised an eyebrow at the sight of the needle. “It’s a bit thick, don’t you think, Red?”
“It has to be,” Red purred. “My darling Kaizen can have such thick skin, if he needs to have it.”

She smirked, grinding her crotch against his own silken boxers, producing sensations of both pain and pleasure. “Mmm, now sweetheart. Are you going to play nice? Or do I have to use a few more of my little toys?”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Kaizen looked at Red as she walked over to the bag of needles. Kaizen's eyes widened when he put two and two together and figured that he was the intended target of the puncture. Red mentioned that she didn't like that Kaizen wasn't looking at her after she set this entire scenario for him to be tied up and forced into this situation. Kaizen didn't say anything, but maintained contact in her eyes the entire time. He had a hint of fear in his eyes, but mostly rage. She walked over to him after apologizing to Sky for Kaizen's 'rude' behavior. Kaizen didn't know where the needle was heading, but when he saw her prick her finger and saw the tiny amount of blood streaming down he knew the needle was sharp.. and it looked thick.

Kaizen tried to struggle, but he couldn't. She stabbed into his chest with the needle and sat on his lap, grinding it after he was stabbed. Kaizen's eyes widened from the pain, but the longer it stayed in the more it hurt. Kaizen knew that no form would make this any easier to endure, unless he took his black pills. However, that was impossible at this moment.

Kaizen felt pressure around his pelvis from Red's grind, which forced Kaizen into a state of both ecstasy and pain. Red joked with Skyler about the needle being the right size for Kaizen's thick skin. He glared at her, but refrained from saying anything that might get him killed.

"I'll.. 'play nice'." He really only wanted the needle to be removed, because if left there for too long the pain will increase until it reaches a point of total discomfort.

"Please.. take the needle from my sternum.. I'll do whatever you want." The more Kaizen the breathed the more pain he felt. He knew it wasn't life threatening, but if he was forced into this situation the better way to enjoy it will be without pain, right?
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:18 pm

"Oh, good boy, Kaizen-kun. That's a good choice you've made just now," she simpered, her eyes growing dark as she kneeled up slightly, still grinding her panties against his crotch. "Mmm...it's not nice when someone sticks things in you. The best thing to do..."

She laughed throatily, placing her finger on the tip of the needle and pushing it down slightly further. "...is to tell the person who's sticking it in you...to pull it out...and to stop pushing it in..."

Instead of even entertaining of the idea of taking the needle out any further, Red took out another needle and placed it just below the first one. "And what's really upsetting is when someone keeps doing it...isn't it? I should probably feel really bad about the fact that I'm really hurting you right now, shouldn't I?"

Red leaned down over Kaizen, her voice lowering to a whisper. "But for some reason, Kaizen, my love...I really, really don't."

She narrowed her eyes down at him, making it perfectly clear that this was vengeance for what he had done to her. For the way he had humiliated her.
Brutalised her.
Hurt her.
And none of it with her even attaining the slightest little bit of pleasure.

"Now Kaizen, listen very carefully to me," Red said as she dismounted his chest, walking around to the foot of the bed and coming to stand over his crotch. "We're going to have a lot of fun right here and right now. But if I hear you make a sound? I'll be adding a few more needles to the mix. Got it?"
She took a hold of Skyler's nightie and pulled it off the young woman, allowing the blonde to pull of her own night-gown in return.
"And I'll be expecting you to be fully..." Red gently tugged down Kaizen's boxers. "...responsive."

Over 18s only! :
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Kaizen watched Red's eyes blacken, a clear sign of her ecstasy reaching a high peak. Kaizen thought that this meant she'd take out the needle, but instead she lightly pushed it further into his sternum. By this point the pain increased exponentially and Kaizen was forced into a situation where he gritted his teeth for comfort. His eyes closed for a moment but he opened them again, this time Red had a second needle on her hand. Kaizen widened his eyes while hearing her very clear example of their day before they reached the island. He was about to curse, before he felt the second needle plunge itself into his sternum.

He tried to smile, but the side of his lips were flinching from the pain. His face seemed calm at first, but his mouth was closed (so he could grit his teeth) and his face already started to get moist from the sweat that building up from the pain.

Red dismounted his chest and went down to the foot of the bed where she stood over Kaizen's crotch area. She looked at him and told him that if he even made a grunt that she'd put another needle inside of him. He gulped and watched her pull down his silk boxers. She then..

PG-18:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Reiko Fujiwara had never been one for taking things lying down…so to speak.
If Kaizen wanted to play tough and difficult, Red had no problem modifying her game plan to suit the given occasion.
Biting back a moan from her dear friend’s ministrations, Red beckoned for Skyler to cease her actions when she felt her lover’s muscles pull taut.
Obediently, the golden-haired girl stood up straight and sauntered around to the side of the bed, still grinning like the cat that got the cream and watching the Thief and the Snake’s interactions like it was a favourite pastime of hers.

Over 18s only! You've been warned.:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next