One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Empty
PostSubject: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Name: Oni Oni no Mi; Model: Ifrit

Capabilities: This fruit allows its user to become an ifrit. While in their ifrit form, the user has a humanoid body. If the user is already human, they retain their original appearance except for the following changes: Their height increases slightly. For an ordinary human, this height increase would probably be only about a foot. Anything much larger or smaller than that would grow about the same amount proportionate to their own height. The user's hair grows much longer and becomes darker. Their skin gains a distinct reddish tint. Two large horns sprout from the top of their head. Their ears become longer and pointed. Their eyes turn yellow with no visible pupils or irises. Their fingers grow slightly longer and become clawed. A pair of black, scaly wings sprout from their back. These wings are capable of flight. They also grow a forked tail. They gain the ability to produce black fire from their hands, which acts like regular fire except for its unusual color. The user is immune to their own fire, but can be hurt by other flames. The user can launch their fire in a stream or simply ignite their hands to add a burning effect to their punches. In essence, they cannot manipulate or shape the fire like the Mera Mera no mi. They can only produce it.

The major downside of this fruit, aside from the basic weaknesses, is that tends to make its user rather bloodthirsty while in use. This can make it difficult to differentiate between friend and foe in the heat of combat.

Type: Mythical Zoan

Last edited by Kelgrinn Krusader on Sat May 24, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:48 am

This isn't as overpowered as I expected from the title, but I have a few questions!

How big are their wings? Are they able to fly... or is it just a cosmetic thing?

Also, this fire is like normal fire... so can it be doused with water? Also, would the user of this fruit be negatively impacted by normal, drinkable water when in their Zoan form?
Back to top Go down
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:47 am

I added the wings so that the user can fly. It is somewhat cosmetic since I think it would look better with them there, but if you decide you want me to remove flight, I'll probably get rid of them altogether. They'll just get in the way otherwise. As for size, taking into account that this is One Piece and that normal physics don't quite apply, the total wingspan would probably be only 14-16 feet across, or 7-8 feet in length for each wing. Of course, those specific lengths would only be for my own character since he would be 7 feet and 4 inches tall with the fruit active. The wings would grow proportionately to match the size of whoever was using the fruit whether they be a dwarf or a giant.

Yes, the black flames can be doused with water. They are just like any other fire except for the color. Also, I was not planning on having the user be weak to water in the general sense, beyond the normal devil fruit weaknesses. The user's body is not made of fire, they can only produce it from their hands, so their body would not be 'put out' by contact with water.

Do you want me to put either one or both of those restrictions on the fruit?
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:21 pm

i dont think im suppose to post here but think fantastic 4 more particulary the flame maybe a eff like that and the wings make user able to fly ?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Oh, okay, can you just add the fact that the wings are capable of flight to the main part of the sheet? You've actually reduced the capabilities of the fruit to make it so that it doesn't seem overpowered, at least not to my eyes.

Nah, you're fine! Just wanted to check to see what your intentions were with the fire and weaknesses and such. Just add the flight information to the fruit and you should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Thank you for your help. I've made the change.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:07 pm

There we go! You're

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit   Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oni Oni no mi; Model: Ifrit
Page 1 of 1