One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gimme your top five

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Gimme your top five Empty
PostSubject: Gimme your top five   Gimme your top five Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm

I was going to make five seperate threads..but then I thought "Thats pretty dumb" so here it is..

We all have our favorites out there (I know I do, hence my trend on these forums..XD) So lets hear them.

Whats your top five favorite Video-game characters of all time~
1.Sonic the Hedgehog- Who cares about character development and backstory, or even plot...just gimme a blue hedgehog on speed and im good for the day. *ZOOOOOOM*
2.Zidane(Final fantasy 9)- Hot Damn, a Final fantasy main PC that is not crazy, annoyingly Emo, or just plain annoying (lets face it, or all three) Sign me up. His character growth was amazing in the story, I thought. And his interaction with the events around him was suberb..though I am biased because I just love FF9
3.Link(Legend of Zelda "insert number or titles here"- for a character that as far as I know, never actually says a word..he sure as hell gets alot done.
4.Deckard Cain(Diablo2)- Because he is the ultimate in old man Powa...and he has also mastered the art of making everyone else do the things he does not want to...other quest givers look up at him in awe.
5.Seymor (Final fantasy X)- He makes this list soley for the fact that I hate him so freaking much, that I have almost come back around towards loving him..from the wrong direction

Aaannnddd the top five anime characters
1.Kenichi(Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi) A man defined by his principles and morals, and strength of will...I can emphathise with that. An awesome anime overall, but Kenichi was just an epic character, he grew throughout the whole anime, his goals changed over time. He stuck to his guns no matter how much it hurt him.
2.Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke)- Hmm..he is an epic shot with the bow you say? Whats this, he also rides a giant gazelle to battle....he hooks up with the hot half wild girl that was raised by wolves...literally..awesome..
3.Hughs (Full Metal Alchemist) An awesome father, a stalwart friend, he will be missed
4.Luffy (one Piece) If I need to explain why, on this site, then your wrong
5.Lucy (Elfen Lied) No real reason..other then I genuinely felt sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Gimme your top five   Gimme your top five Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:30 pm

games:
1.Endrance-Part of the only yaoi pairing I support. Prettyboy!
2.Roxas-pretty cool KH character. I wish you could play as him the entire game.
3.Ovan-He is the mysteryman of the entire series. He has an EPIC voice.
4.Silibus-my favorite nice-guy character who helps out new players in "The World".
All I can think of right now.

anime:
1.Maes Hughes-he is not dead in my heart. D@mn you envy, you killed the comic relief.
2.Alphonse-SO CUTE!
3.Scieska-Bookworm.
4.Yuki Nagato-the expressionless humanoid interface.
5.All the cast of Lucky Star-I can relate to them.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Gimme your top five   Gimme your top five Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

edited.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Gimme your top five   Gimme your top five Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Top Five Video Game Characters
5 Ryu
4 Marcus Pheonix
3 Master Chief
2 Megaman
1 Lloyd Irving
Top Five Anime/Manga Characters
5 Sanji
4 Takeshi Yamamoto
3 Ryohei Sasagawa
2 Death the Kidd
1 Justin Law