One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Name:Tetsu Tetsu No Mi ( Iron Iron )
Type:Logia
Effect:upon consumption the Tetsu Tetsu no mi raises the users body temperature for several minutes and makes him a molten metal man. Initially the user is only able to fling small barrages of the molten metal substances because of his in experiance with it. It has the same weakness' as every devils fruit. However another weakness is present. After solidifying te metal that was created via the users body hardens and leaves his jurestiction. He can however , after gaining enough experiance with the fruit, turn raw metal or crudely made weapons into molten metal to the touch.

The Tetsu Tetsu no mi user can create many types of molten metal, steel, gold...ect. The same weakness' applies but the metals vary in heat. Some wxamples are: Steel, Gold, tungsten, copper,cobalt and iron. This also means that said user could easily, if they wanted to, make a fortune from turning the gold metal solid and selling it. When the user gets enough experiance havin to buy cannons will be a thing of the past as well. He can fluidly create a canon bore from scratch, harden it then mount it for minimal cost. However these have backfires. The gold from the tetsu tetsu no mi is never very valuable, as such it is only sold for a minimal price which means quantity is key. Making weapons or canons isnt a pefect science for the inexperienced, mistakes are made then accidents happen.

User: Rorrun 'Malicious' Drake
Growth Curve:
10% No ability
20% The user is able to turn hands, feet , fingers or any other small apendages into Molten Metal and swing said appendage to send bits of molten metal flying.
30% Simple objects of molten metal can be formed, an entire appendage may be turned into molten metal and the user can somewhat minipulate it.
40% The user can now create more complex versions of things including swords and other Melee objects. The user now has good control over the molten metal and with a swipe of his hand can create a decent amount of molten metal to make a wall.
50% Gear 1- The user can create 1-3 (2-3 spending more energy) metal beings. Be it a snake or a bear, although how much energy it costs to make these vary.
60% The user now has total control over the molten metal from his body and can revert crude metal weapons (things like old flintlocks or swirds) back to molten metal.
70% a large amount of Molten metal can be released from the users body and controlled at the same time. Very complex things can now be made like armors or large amounts of spikes.
80% The user can become molten metal for an extended period of time and create massive amounts of molten metal.
90% The user can now in defiantly stay turned into molten metal and create an endless amount of it.
100% The user has now mastere his fruit and can do anything within the boundaries of the fruits powers.

Ability Points Cost:

Last edited by Bloodwake189 on Sun May 11, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:37 pm

We're making a new sheet for fruits so I'm going to be grading via that...which isn't quite finished. First off the overview needs to be 12 lines (2-3 paragraphs). The overview is what the fruit can do, it needs to be detailed. Everything you can do with the fruit needs to be listed in this section.

As a side note, it would be helpful if this could be done via skype. The chatbox would work as well if we can find time we're both on.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:13 pm

I usually just use my phone or this but I could go onto my computer, and overview? Do that's attacks and just about everything done with it in general? I can do that yeah but, just about everything else looks ok?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Overview or the effect section is what needs to be 12 lines. The growth curve will need some work, but I think it's better to take it one step at a time. Attacks will need to be made into a technique list in order to achieve the true power of the fruit, it's the same with sword or martial art styles. The gears cannot be used unless yo have a technique list.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Wait there's a seperate area for tech lists right? Or can I do it here?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetsu Tetsu No Mi   Tetsu Tetsu No Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tetsu Tetsu No Mi
Page 1 of 1