One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins   Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:43 pm

"Ah ... still cannot control it. Well damn, that was quite humiliating, but at least I am going to have a load of wood to use now." His eye, this time, catches the eerie movement, and the male sharply turns to face the woman that was popping out of his own shadow.

Arm extents towards her, but not completely, instead forming a sort of an arch, while the index finger points down at her, eyes showcasing a certain degree of annoyance this time. "It wasn't my fault you was caught into that, why did you stayed here to observe my actions more, anyway? I thought you was leaving!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins   Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:17 pm

"What the hell WAS that?!" She turns toward him, again baffled by his unimaginable stupidity. ... "Your fault? Of course it's your fault - I didn't bloody evaporate ... and I stayed here because IT'S MY BLOODY LAND - why the HELL would I LEAVE?! Why didn't YOU leave, idiot?! Don't get annoyed with me because you're an idiot!"

She narrows her eyes stepping closer, her void of amusement or mercy. "If you have ruined everything, it's coming out of your hide. I will see to it personally - and with great pleasure. Enjoy the beauty around you - it may be the last thing you will ever see, boy."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins   Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 pm

"What is the deal with you, are you on your period or something?" Shadow questions her, with complete and unsettling ease and disregard about such a topic being a taboo and not to be used for an actual conversation, let alone towards someone that clearly had the intention to murder you if you was being an eyesore. Pointing towards the trees, he continues on, with equal or greater the simple-mindedness, and with a tone of remorse; which, from what he was saying, was probably geared towards the "I feel sorry for actually conversing with you in the first place".

"Look, I just knocked down a couple of trees, nothing else is teared down, so would you drop this already? You are making a scene out of the most trivial and pointless of situations!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins   Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:57 pm

"Interesting how you assume I'm human. Foolish. Everything you have done s foolish." She was annoyed with this creature who was staggeringly bad at survival and clearly knew nothing about this dangerous land - the the awful things that lurked here. His showy display of destruction could not possibly go unnoticed and if he did not leave - they would slaughter him before he was even aware of what terror he had awakened. His anger with her would not spare this fool - it would only be a distraction to end his life sooner. "Enjoy your tomb." She fades into the shadow of a nearby tree, the unsettling golden glow of her eyes, the last thing to disappear into the darkness of the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins   Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 am

"What is she talking about? Who is "they" anyway?" The male hisses to himself, with his arms crossed, and observes her as she seemingly disappears for hood. All he did was knock down some trees, and it wasn't even intentional -which was rather embarrassing but not the point here- to begin with. What would happen, would the area's wildlife get upset and come at him to make him pay? He left out a snarl, before he turned towards his "tent". "Eh, whatever."

During the night, as the male was apparently on a deep slumber now, without really taking any precautions to keep himself protected throughout the night, the sound of movement across the nearby vegetation was impossible to ignore; unless you was sleeping like a bear in hibernation, as he apparently was, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins   Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Shadows, Blades, and Blood of the Stone Forest Ruins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2