One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiropth (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sephiropth (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Sephiropth (W.I.P.)   Sephiropth (W.I.P.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:40 am

Name: Sephiropth " The man in the black cape. "

Bounty: 15,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate, Solo

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline, Saobody Archipellago

Appearance: Sephiropth (W.I.P.) 285px-Sephiroth-FFVIIArt
Sephiroth wears a long black coat with silver pauldrons, black boots and black trousers. The top of his coat is open to reveal his chest, with his leather suspenders crossed over it. Sephiroth's silver hair is long with his bangs parted to either side of his face. Sephiroth has green cat-like eyes and wields a seven-foot long katana, that he is rarely seen without. His battle stance with the sword is to hold it over his left shoulder with the blade curving downward. Sephiroth usually wields his sword two-handed. In later appearances a single black wing emerges from his right shoulder.

History: must be detailed

Personality:

Ship: Death

Ship Flag: Sephiropth (W.I.P.) Vector_jolly_roger

The reasoning behind Sephiropths flag being white is to show he aliegance to the goverment, although a pirate, his main goal is to become a shichibukai.

Devil Fruit: Ope Ope no Mi
type: Paramecia
effect: The Ope Ope no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", where the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside, making the user a Free Modification Human

Special Abilities: N/A

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: Seven-Foot long Katana

Goals:

• Become a shichibukai.
  • Become known for being a self-proclaimed Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down

Sephiropth (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: