One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March Event Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

March Event Results Empty
PostSubject: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:59 am

-First Round-
Match #1 -Stage: Beach
Kaizen and Pyro vs. Razor and Desais

Match #2 - Stage: Blizzard
Derge and Kenshin vs. Tom and Ada

Match #3 -Stage: Rainy Town
Constaine and Dianas vs. Dante and Gale

Match #4 -Stage: Skypian Airship
Iken and Saki vs. Eijisu and Hal

Match #5 - Stage: Magma Chamber
Johnson and Ikari vs. Bruce and Leonardo

-Second Round-

Match #6 -Stage: Ocean With Two Ships
Kaizen and Pyro vs. Derge and Kenshin

-Match #7 -Stage: Abandoned City
Dante and Gale #3 vs. Iken and Saki

Floaters: Leonardo and Bruce

Third Round-
Match #8 - Stage: Desert
Dante and Gale vs. Leonardo and Bruce

Floaters: Kaizen and Pyro

-Final Round-
Dante and Gale - Stage: Raijin Island
Winners of Match #8 vs. Kaizen and Pyro

Rules

1. The matches have one week to be completed.  That means all four rounds should be done with in one months time.  

2. Each player is afforded two twenty-four hour periods to post.  If the player doesn't post within the twenty-four hours twice in a weeks time, they will be disqualified.  

3. Only the first 15 posts of each round count towards the users post count towards leveling.  This allows the user to potentially level once per round.  

4. Players are not allowed to level or edit their character during a battle.  Any edits or levels will not count until the next battle.  

5. The event is considered a filler, or non-canon event.  This means that deaths or broken weapons or ammunition used the battle does not take effect in the real game.

6. Ability points won in the event can only be used by the character that won them.

7. The list above must be updated within 24 hours of the end of a battle.

8. A moderator or admin if the advanced section must start the battles by discribing the arena.

9. It must be an unbiased mod that starts the battle, no mod participating in he battle may start it.

10. Once a posting order is started it must be followed until he end of the thread.  There is one exception to the rule, if the player has not posted within 24 hours of the previous post they may be skipped.

11. Disqualification from time related offences result in the player receiving only half of the rounds ap earnings.   
Prizes

First Round Loss: 10ap

Second Round Loss: 15ap

Third Round Loss: 20ap

Fourth Round Loss 25ap

Grand Prize: 30ap or Growth Serum or Devil Fruit Slot or Seastone Covering

Last edited by Cobdogred on Sun May 04, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 am

NOTICE: The lineup and prizes have changed.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:33 am

Alright ladies, let's give 'em he'll. Starting NOW the tournaments have started. You maggots will learn to bleed, most of you will learn how it feels like to lose, and two lucky characters will know what it is to be a champion. There will be blood, a lot of death, tears (for some of you), and possible performance enhancing drugs (don't fight that person, just lay down and play dead).

Be prepared for the worst case scenario. Good luck, and good huntin'.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Just as a notice, everyone that has not yet done at least one post hase been disqualified.

DQed
1. Ada of Match #2
2. Eijisu of Match #4

You get 5ap for entering.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Alright. So me and cob have noticed that people are taking advantage of our generous exceptions to the 24 hour rule. I will not call them by name, nor will I try to kick their characters out, but because I decided to be nice and let the matches move naturally we are now an entire week behind schedule. If this continues we'll be anywhere from 2-3 months in the tournament. Having a 2-3 month tournament is not something I want; but I also don't want to disqualify characters/auto hit them without a warning, because then the tournament is won in a weird way. At the same time, I don't want people taking advantage of this and posting whenever they want. So.. where am I going with this?

You all have 24 hours to post until this match/round you guys are in is over. After this round we'll go back to the normal rules; me and cob will be more strict in enforcing them this time. This means.. after two days of not posting that week, that person will be disqualified. No exceptions. Consider this message the warning. If anyone loses an additional 24 hours, continual, without posting then that character will be DQ'd this round. By this time tomorrow I'd like to see everyone's posts. Or at least, I hope so. Remember that the person before you, or whose turn to post is before you, can post 24 hours before the post before that person, and the same for you. Basically, you have to post within 24 hours of the person before you. If not that character will be killed by the next person that decides to auto hit it.

That is all. I hope everyone gets a chance to post.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:36 pm

As a side note, anyone who has not posted within 24 hours of the previous post at the time of Crow's post gets 24 hours to do so. 24 hours from his post, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:32 pm

so now its been over 24 hours could we get a update on who dident make the cut and not ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:20 pm

Ikari - Agathala is disqualified.
Constantine - Youri is disqualified.
Saki -Joy is disqualified.
Winner of Match #1 is the Pyro and Kaizen team.
Winner of Match #4 is the Iken and Saki team.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Tom - Nikz200 is disqualified, winner of Match #2 is the Derge and Kenshin team.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Johnson - Youri disqalified making the winners of Match #5 Leonardo and Bruce.

Diana - Hysteria surrendered the battle making ther winners of Match #3 Dante and Gale.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Both of the second battles are up and going!  Make sure to post within 24 hours of the previous post to avoid any strikes.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Ada - Joy of Match #7 has been disqualified.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Winner of Match #7 Dante and Gale.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Congratulations the winners of the final match were Dante and Gale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Event Results   March Event Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Event Results
Page 1 of 1