One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))

Go down 
+6
NotFrozen
Karasu(the crow)
Hysteria
Maxulus
Aidoneus
nikz200
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 pm

*Minutes ago at the sub*

Doku nodded and begun his trek away from the sub, climbing onto a building where he had a good sight on the meeting and was in the blind spots of the marines he picked up a rifle he had taken from the sub. He watched the meeting from the scope keeping sure Karasu, Daiki and Dagon were safe. As a fight began breaking out he began loading the rifle, five shots into it, his own metal bullets. Picking up a Den Den Mushi Doku spoke "Karasu, should I give them a warning? I figured it'd be better to ask you before I do anything rash." Doku said still keeping his eyes on the fighting women. Of course he could just shoot up a few metal walls and block the two, but firing off from a rifle was something he had to get used to.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Falconnar sighed as he saw that Jaix's attempt to stop them was ineffective. If the fight continued to rage on, Falconnar would take his leave. Noticing his fellow birdmen behind him, he picked up his place and passed it onto the them.

"Have as much as you want, I'm already full." he whispered to them.

They took the plate and started to pick the food up, consuming it. Falconnar crossed his arms and simply closed his eyes. This was getting pretty annoying, what was the point of these woman even attending the meeting if they were just gonna sit and fight all day. Are all human women like this? Is there any way to stop them? Is this gonna take all day? Many questions roamed around the birdman's head however he ignored them and just focused at the meeting at hand. Hoping that they will calm down.

God. It looked they were the real animals here.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Fei was annoyed, to be honest right now wasnt the time she wanted to finish off Avis , but as conflicted as she was about it, the shichibukai who were standing by were simply laughing and talking away about something. Fei let in a heavy breath as she stood her ground as Avis held her arm, Fei then moved using her feet and began kicking and slapping away each blade, making them miss Avis as well. Fei growled as she slapped away all the blades and swirled around to kick them. off, even stopping them from hitting Avis, Fei panted as one of Avis's blades had cut her slightly on the side, Fei then looked to Avis "I think...." Suddenly Vice Admiral Sakaki appeared next to them holding Avis down. Fei pulled her hand away as Sakaki spoke "Ms Ridley... i was hoping this could stop now, i have receieved a call that the fleet admiral himself is on his way.... please cease this course of action and return to the meeting, or do you wish to get the admiral involved as well somehow?" Sakaki wasnt too forceful with Avis, but holding her back, Sakaki looked at Fei "You as well Miss Fei, if you do not..." Fei slipped her back and again centered herself "Thats fine.... i dont want to continue anyway, i realised that fighting here is pointless, our real fight takes place in the New World, and that is where i will exact my feelings upon her.. for me im done..." Fei walked away heading back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:07 am

Karasu smiled. Dagon wanted the sea shark located in the middle of the table. It looked delicious. Karasu continued to bite on the chicken leg, or what he assumed was chicken, and gave himself a moment before answering. Dagon asked again after a little while, this time indirectly while watching the fight in front of him (well, technically behind but whatever). Karasu saw the other shichibukai getting irritated that the two were still fighting, Karasu was apparently by himself in loving the fight and overall enjoying their blood bath. If things got out of hand, of course he would have intervened... but as things were, they looked like they would tired each other out eventually. If anything, all that would come out of this is Karasu enjoying their meals. Verve mentioned that Karasu or Verve could handle the girls, and it was probably true.. albeit Karasu wouldn't admit that to the group.

Karasu was silent for a moment after verve spoke, giving the room a small hint of silence. "Dagon, eat as much as you want." Karasu purposely answered Dagon first, because his issue seemed to be the more important one to Karasu at the moment. "I would rather have the shichibukai as entertainment until the marine that is supposed to meet us gets here. I made this clear already. As long as they don't continue after whoever he is gets here, then I am fine with them fighting." Then the rear admiral suddenly stopped the fight, effectively ending the fun Karasu was having. He already learned about Avis's fighting style, and Fei's, while in this fight. If they had fought a little more, he could have seen both of their limitations too.

Karasu sighed and took a sip from his wine. "Alright, you guys better have some damn good entertainment till the announcements get here."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:43 am

It had been a while since Izlend had been anywhere; he was merely lazing around Marineford mainly manning guard post. Really the whole thing was beneath him. Someone like Izlend belonged out on the front lines, fighting pirates and protecting the innocent. Since his last battle with Karasu had shown no results, his commitment to the marines had begun to waver. What made it worse was the fact that there was a rumor going around Karasu was offered his position as a Shichibukai back. At first Izlend dismissed it has ridiculous, however for a while now his pet had been acting up. From what Izlend could understand from their communications, Karasu was on Marineford. Upon returning from the days patrol, Izlend went into his barracks where his eel was waiting for him. It was in its hybrid form, coiled up in Izlend's bunk. With his long right arm Izlend reached towards his pet, he allowed it to slink up onto his shoulder. The eel and chain fusion coiled around Izlend's neck before turning completely into a chain.

It was clear, even from a distance; the only thing that could create such damage without a scene at the main building was a Shichibukai at their meeting. A hissing noise came from his eel warning Izlend that his former enemies were nearby. "So Karasu is here..." Izlend said quietly. He paused for a moment before looking up towards the roof Doku occupied. There was definitely someone up there; Izlend could feel the electrical signals the man was emitting. According to his eel pet, it was someone he had fought before. Izlend knew his pet was right, but he wanted to make sure. "Soru” In a flash Izlend was up on the roof standing in front of Doku, Izlend was looking down at the man while Doku was holding his rifle. "Karasu's man, eh? It looks like he really is a Shichibukai once again." Izlend said looking away. Without even giving a second to Doku, Izlend stepped off of the roof before falling and gracefully landing as if it was nothing.

Izlend made his way over to the building in which the Shichibukai were having their meeting. They were all there, along with a Vice Admiral, which had just stopped a fight between the two female members of the Shichibukai. Among them, was Karasu; the one person Izlend despised. Izlend crossed his arms and walked into the hole in the wall. Turning to the right Izlend decided to remain on the outer edge of the room and observe the rest of the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:55 am

Daiki's ship The Galatea, docked in Aurora Island's port. Daiki didnt have anything with him, only a couple of papers in his hand and what seemed to be a very big lunchbox. He was the First Mate of the infamous Dark Isle Assassin's. This made him a very important person in the island and in the Grandline.  One of his only superiors was in a meeting with the rest of the Shichibukai, and Daiki couldnt do anything but excuse himself for being late. He reached the building through a hall of marines that saluted him left and right. And he rushed through the building.

It had been a long time since he had been a kid in a foster house. But those years had changed his life forever... He learnt not to trust people so much. He had been bullied when he was in the fosterhouse... cause he was shy. Now being "shy" translated into his coldness, into his indifference towards showing feelings. He could only feel preocuppied about Karasu, and perhaps his crewmates.

He got to the room where the meeting was taking place. He flung the doors open and looked at everyone, he distinguished most of them either from information the Dark Isle had from them... or because they were his own crewmates.

"I am really sorry for the delay..." - Daiki said with a pokerface. -"I was dealing with some business."

He said this very coldly and with a sharp pronounciation that would give some people shivers. He then threw the papers he had in his hand on the table, so that everyone could see them. They were bounty posters... Three, to be precise, and the pictures were crossed with red Xs.

[Bounty Posters: Wanted Dead or Alive]
Hullio Javert
"The Frozen Beast"
Bounty: 90'000,000 belli
Hie Hie no Mi user

Gorut Javert
"Riot Poet"
Bounty: 75'000,000 belli
Violin Blade Style

Farrel Hunt
"Scoundrel"
Bounty: 50'000,000 belli
Inu Inu no Mi: Model Hyena

"I want the bounties... they are dead."- he then put the big lunchbox on top of the table.- "Open it..."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Seeing the fighting die down and Izlend had arrived Doku had finally decided fuck it. Strapping on his gun he stood up and over the den den spoke to Karasu "I'm packing up and heading out. If things go sour give me a call on this line and I'll return." Doku strapped his gun and boarded his ship and set off to sail elsewhere.

(Exit for Doku)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 am

Moments before Avis was to sent another assault Fei's way, the Vice Admiral had leapt into action.  Sakaki had gotten the upper hand on her after she had been so fixated on her duel with Fei.  She struggled momentarily in his grasp before violently shoving him away.

"Keep your hands off of me!" she seethed.  The furious spark in her eyes hadn't fully disappeared, and it wasn't hard to see that she considered to strike back for a brief moment.  Avis thought better of it, though.  It wasn't worth any further risk.  Confident as she was of her skills, Avis was no complete fool.  As much as she would have enjoyed ending it now this wasn't the time or place.  Soon.  She promised herself this.  Fei's days would be numbered.  "If I ever catch sight of your filthy hide again, I'll end you.  Permanently this time.  Mark my words, Wu Shang."  

Avis returned to her seat with a pained scowl on her face.  This skirmish probably counted as a draw, and coming in anything less than first place never appealed to her.  That, and she probably needed medical attention.  She could last until the meeting's conclusion.  Hopefully.  Nothing a bit of food and drink couldn't fix until then.  Reaching out to grab the nearest wine bottle at her place setting, Avis brought it directly to her mouth.  Her head tilted back to take a drink, but she quickly became severely disappointed.  There was hardly a drop left in the blasted thing.  Immediately she tossed the bottle over her shoulder, smashing into pieces as it hit the floor.  Now she was in pain and in need of a drink.  The additional visitors that entered the room intrigued her little, and she was going to ignore them.  Unless they had food and beverage with them.  Which they didn't by the looks of it.

"This had better be good," she said with a huff, quietly.  Avis was in a foul mood, but didn't plan on interrupting the meeting further.  Until after the announcement at least.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 am

Verve
Verve continued to pick his teeth with his dagger. He enjoyed the entertainment, but he wanted to talk about business more than he did watch a cat fight. When his teeth were cleaned, he pulled his dagger out of his mouth, as usual, without a visual explanation as to how he had anything in his mouth with his mask still on. He decided to make conversation.

"So Karasu, I hear you have intel on virtually all pirates. Tell me, what have you heard about your fellow shichibukai? I'm interested in knowing my enemies, and it might kill some time to reminiscence about our accomplishments and or abilities."

Dagon
Shift

Dagon shifted above the sky-shark, grabbed it and pulled it over his head with perfect balance due to his "judo flip". Landing on one foot, lightly where the dish once was, he jumped back behind karasu, naturally flipping to keep balance without spilling his food. Once he had landed, he drew his blade and cut the shark, ignoring Verve's question to karasu, and started sautéing his shark, adding flavor with the fats that fueled the blades fire. He juggled the sautéing sky-shark pieces on his bladed, added a few nearby vegetables as fine powder and then poured the new cuisine on his plate. He then opened his mouth comically wide, with his teeth directly parallel to each other as only possible to leech fishman normally. He poured his meal in his mouth, and repositioned his head, chewing slowly, savoring the tasted. It was rare he didn't sprinkle his food with blood, and this was one of those rare times.

"Master Karasu," Dagon asked, just noticing Daiki's entrance, "do you know what Daiki is doing? I'm slightly confused. I understand he's getting money, but that's about it."

Despite his enhanced instincts, extensive survival experience, and eidetic memory, Dagon was not intelligent. He was impressed when he used complex sentences properly without sounding stupid. He didn't learn his first word in english until he was nearly 8 and not learning coherent sentences until he was 11. In other words, he was an idiot who was really good at tactics thanks to life. He didn't address his education often, as a result. He had no idea what he was doing, or the extent to which his actions affected the general situation, having never experienced anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:38 am

Fei sat at the table now watching the others while simply eyeing Avis from across her seat. Fei calmly sipped her wine glass as she calmed herself down.She looked at her side , which was bleeding slightly but she simply decided it would be better to deal with it later. Fei was now simply going to ignore Avis for the remainder of the meeting, that was probably the best thing to do. Even if her blood was boiling and ready to massacre her if the time called for it. Fei was glad her techniques were still at a high enough level to keep on par with a shichibukai, even if the shichibukai was Avis who she had experience fighting. Fei wondered how many of the other shichibukai she could fight one on one, the big bird man looked worrying , but she knew that the most dangerous out of all of them was Karasu and Jaix, since there was not much information available on them and what they can do. Fei then leaned back on her chair.

Vice Admiral Sakaki breathed in as he stood at the side of the head of the table, as the marines outside saluted "ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF FLEET ADMIRAL!!!!! SALUTE!!!" The marines all saluted as the big offset man whose face was surrounded in shadow walked in, his medals all across his uniform, the man was quite old and wizened, and was the leader of all the military. "ahhh, i see you all had fun while i was out, but i welcome you oh you rapists of the sea, harharharhar" The fleet admiral sat down "Now, before i move on with this meeting , i have an announcement to make... we have confirmation that yonkou Namikaze Iken is indeed dead...."
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:59 am

Falconnar watched as the man walked into the room, he looked very professional and judging from how the marines outside saluted him, he also seemed to be a very respected man. Watching the man as he sat and began to speak, Falconnar straightened his posture since it seemed that he too needed to show some respect to the man. Once the man was finished speaking, Falconnar replayed that name in his head. Namikaze... Iken. He had heard some things about this man while on trips with his groups, he knew the man was a yonkou however he had never seen him in person. He sat still, eager for what other information was to come.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Karasu watched Dagon move his body to the top of the table and eat the shark. He was very hungry, Karasu realized. Just as Karasu enjoyed the temporary moment of his crewmate feasting the doors slammed open and Daiki marched in with three wanted posters. He placed them on the table, they each had red exes. Karasu looked at them, then smiled. "Good job Daiki, we'll have to show them the heads later. Apparently there's a-" Suddenly Karasu's den den mushi rang, and he picked it up thinking it was something of major importance. Doku wanted to leave, apparently, to take care of some pressing matters. Karasu sighed, "Go on. But I am holding you responsible for whatever consequences might come if something goes wrong."

Avis was detained, and Fei sat back on her chair to drink some wine. Avis sat back on her seat to do the same, but ended up grabbing the empty bottle that Karasu had finished, perhaps it was better not to mention that it was him that drank it. Verve also decided to bring up Karasu's special information network. Karasu had spies in mostly every major island in the grand line. It only took one in each. Each of them brought up information to Karasu relevant to pirates, and they were each documented in Dark Isle. Some of the information was based on rumors, theyre's were based on incidents. Hell, Karasu knew a little about every person in the room. He knew almost all of their devil fruits, except for Jaix. Jaix was a mystery, other then how he got recruited. Whoever he was, he kept his past too clean for Karasu to know too much. Verve, in the other hand, has too high a bounty to ignore, and a reputation. Karasu only knew about his devil fruit and Impel Down imprisonment, currently, he'll have to research more via den den mushi. It's unclear when Verve escaped prison. Avis had a fight with Fei, apparently, some years ago. This must have been the incident where Fei was almost captured by marines.. or was she captured? All Karasu knew was that Fei was found injured, now Karasu knows why. Fei is a martial artist, and a well known one, now that Karasu saw her physical fighting skills in person he knows that she is very useful.. for anyone. Avis had the devil fruit that moved objects she touched, this is in her records. She had a well known crew known as the Desperados years ago. The giant, all he knew about that shichibukai was his Royalty. The man was supposedly a king, just like Karasu, but of a powerful race of creatures. From what Karasu could see the man looked friendly.. he might be easier to convince for help then the others. Noted.

Karasu responded to Verve, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know much about any of you." Karasu smiled, while closing his eyes, and placed one of his hands under his chin. He reacted normally to all of these changes in the room, including Daiki showing himself, with a calm tone and mood.. however, he was getting impatient. He didn't show it to the room, because of his expert/master skills in facial expressions, but a big part of him wanted to shoot a marine for taking away the fun in the meeting. However, Karasu was surprised when a marine showed up, apparently the Fleet Admiral, and mentioned that Iken.. was dead.

Karasu momentarily opened his eyes in surprise, but quickly moved them back into their seemingly calm impressions. Iken, Karasu's secret ally and arguably the most powerful one.. is dead? It seemed like just yesterday Karasu had asked him for information on a strong swordsmen. Karasu didn't try to show a hint of sorrow in the room, so others wouldn't suspect him of having any alliances with Iken, but he felt like if anyone had to live outside of Karasu's crew, and his handful of friends, it would be Iken. Karasu had a lot of respect for him. However, to everyone in the room Karasu's facial expression remained calm, and bored, except for the instant when his eyes opened.

"So, this means the pirates will be competing for a yonku title then? Are there any other possible candidates?"

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:44 am

Avis sulked quietly as conversation continued on around her.  She cared little about intel on the other shichibukai, and Karasu surely wasn't stupid enough to spill the beans if he had any.  It was hard for her to believe anything that came from his mouth in particular at this point.  Particularly after the stunt he pulled.  Karasu had always been a shifty one, more so than the others.  A suspicious glance was shot in his direction.  Maybe it wouldn't be a terrible idea to speak with him after this meeting was complete, personally.  Before she could consider the thought any further, the Fleet Admiral had entered the room.  Avis quietly scoffed as his entrance was announced and the marines in the room saluted.  When the man spoke he was surely as rude as she remembered.  A certain thing he mentioned did immediately pique her attention, however.  

A yonkou, dead?  Interesting news indeed.  It certainly took her mind off Fei and that traitor for the moment.  This was bound to cause an uproar in the crime world.  Turmoil was to be expected as scraps of territory and the position were fought over.  Of course, she could always put her name into the running as well.  She wouldn't put it past herself if it was the most promising option for her legacy.  At the very least she should test the waters and see what will become of this event.  Avis filed this thought into the back of her mind to mull for the time being.  Silently, of course.  Her expression remained stoic as her brain churned.  After Karasu said his piece, Avis decided to chime in.  

"Was it one of your kind that murdered the bloke?" Avis asked the Fleet Admiral.  If the yonkou had been felled by the marines, she would have been moderately impressed to say the least.  It surely wasn't an easy task.  Even Avis could admit that.  Something told her it wasn't to do with the World Government, however, otherwise they probably would've been parading it around at this point.  "Otherwise, you might have a problem bigger than Namikaze on your hands.  Surely if his death came from another pirate, whoever did the deed would be in a prime position."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:52 am

Iken. The name had always sounded so damned familiar, stuck in the back of Izlend's mind. Who the hell was Iken, and why the hell did his death have that much of an impact? It wasn't an impact on the world. The reason why his death would impact the world was obvious. What Izlend didn't understand was the impact it was having on himself. Why were tears streaming down his face, why did his chest hurt so much, and why was it so hard to breathe after hearing Iken had died.

All of the information running through Izlend's mind made his dizzy. There were things that didn't belong in his head, memories that hadn't been seen for a long time. They were memories of Iken and some little kid, a kid that was thought to be long dead. However there we was standing in a building, a building full a marines and Shichibukai. Although he wasn't a little kid anymore, Izlend was an adult. Izlend was standing there clutching his head while mumbling something. It was something that most of the people in the room couldn't hear. "Brother.....brother....why?" Despite how fuzzy things were, he could finally remember everything. He for the first time in 10 years, Izlend knew who he was and where he came from.

The marines, those goddamned marines, it was all their fault, if they hadn't attacked and separated Iken and Izlend from each-other in the first place. Izlend stumbled around trying to rip off the marine logo from his jacket before flooding it with electricity and setting it on fire. In his stupor, he stumbled into the wall and dropped his burning jacket. Luckily the jacket was already pretty much burnt to a crisp causing the fire to die out quickly once it hit the ground.

All of his emotion, it burned like there was a fire in his chest. This caused Izlend's powers to active against his will. Energy charged and flowed through him wildly, it was going to go out of control. Izlend raised his hand, using all of his cognitive abilities he used his powers to blast a whole in the wall that allowed him to stumble out. Electrical energy discharged from his body at random as we distanced himself from the building. For most people, losing control like that would surely have been seen as a sign of weakness; however Izlend didn't give a damned. He had just found out the person closest to him had died and his whole life was a lie.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Verve threw his dagger into the table. A yonkou dead? He was fine with that. Just another enemy removed from his path to coming out on top. He glanced quickly at the others, analayzing their actions. From what he could tell, no one felt quite the same as he did. He didn't care. Loss of enemies who have the potential to become allies are common, and necessary. All that mattered is the result.

"Who gives a damn. One more problem cut from the picture. Pirates will swarm to take the position, and they simply kill more of each other for us. It doesn't change anything for us, unless we wish to leave this circle and head towards the position ourselves, and have everyone trying to kill us. Since no one is that stupid, this is minor news. Move on, what is next."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:36 am

Daiki looked at Karasu's approval of the work he had done and that was enough for him, he took a seat close to him and crossed his legs in front of him, scanning everyone in the room with his cold eyesight. The new shichibukai were quite curious, in his opinion. They sure had stuff that characterized them very well. There had, apparently, also been an argument between these two... Fei and Avis. It was actually quite interesting to observe the relationships between the people in front of him... some of them seemed like they knew each other for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Waves could be seen being created in the ocean off the shore of the island.  The source of the waves was in the wake of a large fin that was cruising through the water, slicing through it.  Connected to the aforementioned fin was a rather massive fishman.  He was a Megalodon type fishman that towered over most at seventy-five feet tall.  With his massive size and frightening appearance combined with his rows of massive razor sharp teeth, he was indeed a terrifying specimen.  

Building up speed the large fishman leaped over the shallow area just off of the island's shores.  He landed on his feet, coming to a skidding stop with the aid of his fishman karate.   Like most fishfolk,he was wearing human like clothes to cover himself. Shimmering with the water from the ocean, Bruce wore black leather trousers held up with large purple suspenders that were covered up by his black and gold vest left open to reveal the Purple Heart crew symbol tattooed on his chest.

It didn't take long for Bruce to locate where the meeting was being held.  With his sensory prowess given to him be his species, he could sense a large group of powerful individuals gathered in one spot.  That and the random discharging lightning kind of gave it away.  "Karakusagawara Seiken"  Bruce punched the air as he walked toward the meeting hall sending a wet shockwave through the air.  The long range blow was enough to K.O. the young deranged marine stopping his disillusioned rampage.  

"Sorry I'm late, the messenger bat had a hard time making it to Fishman Island.'' Bruce said looking down into the hole in the wall.  

The large fishman used the hole in the wall as a hand grip so he could lift up the side of building.  With the building tipped to the side Bruce entered into the room.  Unfortunately the battered and abused building didn't survive the pressure on it's structural integrity causing it to collapse around the residents residing in it.      

"Whoops..."

Introduction:
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:53 pm

The Fleet Admiral looked across to the shichibukai members coughing before continuing, "No, it wasnt one of us who killed him, it was reported that Iken was murdered by the Blood Demon, who is currently in the front running, as well as the most dangerous criminal at the moment..... you are all to take notice of this, the man has power enough to cause some serious problems with the balance of the world at the moment..." As The Fleet Admiral was about to address Verve Bruce arrived and caused the building to collapse, Fei was able to slap away the rubble with her palm as she sat down and drank her wine

Feis reaction to the iken situation was one of initial shock, considering she came from a generation of pirates who used to idolize and follow pirates like Iken, she knew some pirates who joined up with the Steel Village Pirates, they were one of the strongest. Fei then realised that now was a change of the era, it was time to take things into her own hands.

The Fleet Admiral turned around "Ahh, finally Mr Bruce you are late to the party i see, you should take a seat, i suppose you have heard the news?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:42 pm

After the accidental destruction of the meeting building caused by Bruce Megawhite, a figure swiftly out of the gigantic fishman's trouser pocket, with sabaody bubble coating around his head. At first it seemed the man would land gracefully in a testament to grand agility, the reality however was he tumbled through the air clumsily with a yelp of panic, while being struck in the head with a stray piece of debri that was falling, and landed this an obvious thud on his back.
"Oooooooowwwwwwwwwww! I mean seriously man, OW! Bruce, you need a rope ladder installed on those trousers of yours or something man, it's a waaaayyyy bigger fall than I first thought. Wait a second? Did you trash this place? Dude, I understand your big and all and have strength issues like the time you accidentally sent me flying with a fist bump, but you gotta be more careful especially since it's not your house." The man with blue hair tied in a pony tail, a baggy pink shirt, a pair of orange bermuda shorts and sandals babbled to his captain as he rubbed his back and head with a whimper of pain. Well, he tried to rub his head put the hand pounced off the bubble coating around his head, to which he sighed.

He then realized at who the people in his surroundings were, marines and shichibukai that weren't Bruce, to which he leaped back on his feet and raised his hand with a mocking salute, all in a deep attempt to hide the fact he was proverbially sh***ing bricks in fear as he peered around at the big names in the wrecked building.
"Hello corrupt marine folks and pirates that aren't as cool as Bruce, I am Craig Fleetwood, first mate of the Purple Heart pirates, probably the best marksman in the world and als- Ooooooooh Heeelllooooooo ladies.", Craig said as he introduced himself, before diverting his attention to Fei and Avis, sauntering over to them cockily before asking; "Now how did a pair of beautiful cuties like you two end up mixed with the titles for sell-out pirates?"
Craig then hastily turned his head back and up to Bruce before adding reassuringly; "No offence big fella, I know your reasons for it man."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 am

Falconnar watched as a mysterious person entered the room. What... was he? Falconnar had never seen such a man in his life! He had serious skin problem and around his head was some sort of bubble. Was this man even human..? He watched as Bruce introduced himself, Purple Heart Pirates? Marksman? So, he was part of a gang of pirates. The marine's enemy. He didn't know if he had to take action or just allow the man to do as he please since the people around him seemed not that disturbed by his presence. He decided to keep an eye on this....thing for he had never encountered such a species during his travels. Taking a deep breath, he focused on the meeting at hand.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Verve
Verve simply slid his chair over 18cm and grabbed his favorite foods, as to rescue them from the debris. Balancing the two trays of food he has, he noticed one large piece of debris about to crush him. He performed a back flip, using soru speed and master agility to land perfectly flat on top of the chunk of debris before it landed. Acting as if the collapse had never happened, Verve ate more of the food, before someone else could ruin it. He awaited the next event or announcement.

Dagon
Dagon had just finished his food when the debris fell.

shift

Dagon used his judo flip and shift in conjunction once again, bouncing off the large debris and using the small debris as balance. He eyed the large fishman, and immediately felt thirsty. Such a strong specimen of good blood. He contained his desires as a leech and quickly came to karasu's side. Instincts having a large influence over his actions, he gripped his knife, preparing for defensive action in the event of an attack. He was startled, but not fearful. He noticed that he was not the only one here capable of avoiding the debris with ease, but further, he noticed that most of the others were far better than he in such trivial matters.

"Master Karasu, I am beginning to doubt my skills. Perhaps I could receive training when we leave? I would be far more comfortable at your side if I had the same base skills as your other favorite assassin's."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:37 pm

After Karasu got his word in he felt the building itself shake. A little before the attack he saw Izlend, an old rival of Karasu, lose his temper when he heard about Iken getting killed. Karasu also heard the words 'brother' leaving his mouth. This meant only one thing, Izlend might have been related to Iken.. hence the sudden loss of sanity. Lightning began to leave his body, so it looked like Izlend had completely lost control of himself. Karasu looked at Izlend, he was about to go and get him.. but that's when the attack came. A shockwave hit the building, knocking out Izlend and weakening the structure of the of the area everyone was held in. A large hand then grabbed the edge of the hole in the wall, to try and pull the owner in, only to bring down the entire building on top of the shichibukai. Verve made some impressive acrobatic dodges and used his surroundings almost perfectly. Dagon used shift to avoid the ruble in his side, Karasu barely moved.

When the rubble came down Karasu took the plate of food in front of him and moved it closer to him. In an instant that area in front of him was crushed by some of the rubble; the table stood, but the food in front of Karasu was ruined, except the one in his hand. The chicken leg was then ripped from the cooked animal and chewed on by Karasu. He heard Dagon speak about training, and Karasu smiled. "Training is for those that have time. We'll have to teach you something new through THAT method.. Dagon, how good are you at keeping secrets?"

Just then Karasu looked up at the giant that stepped in the room. "You're late.. Bruce." Karasu said a little loud so the words would reach the giant's ears. A smaller man also dropped from the giant; when he landed he told the shichibukai he was the best gunner in the world.. which made Karasu smile. If the man thought he was good, then maybe he was worth something. Bruce sat down while Karasu ate his meat. The fleet admiral ignored Karasu's question, but he won't bring it up yet.. after all, marines were part of his needs for money. Insulting the biggest face in the marines could result in a decrease in business from the marines side. It took a lot of restraint, but Karasu managed to keep his mouth closed while the fleet admiral spoke about Derge's danger to the world. At least Karasu knew who killed his most powerful ally.. this meant that Karasu had to find this man himself one day and probably kill him. But if he defeated Iken, then it will be a difficult battle to win.

"Well then, what will the marines do about this enemy then?" Karasu wanted the marines to state their plan of action. Whether the marines liked it or not, they will need the help of pirates to defeat pirates for this battle. Marines alone will not be enough to fight a monster that killed Iken, especially if he has allies. Not to mention, if this is the same Derge that Karasu is thinking about.. then there will be a lot of problems coming their way. Derge had the blood devil fruit, which meant that he had many versatile moves. He will be Karasu's strongest opponent yet.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:31 am

Avis' eyes widened in disbelief at the Fleet Admiral's answer to her question.  She had heard of that homicidal maniac Derge, but not an extensive amount; just enough that she was quite certain she wanted nothing to do with the man.  

"They couldn't even keep a lid on Namikaze when he was around.  I don't expect them to do a damn thing about this freak besides keeping their distance."

The moment she was about to bring the utensil to her mouth, the building gave way and collapsed.  Avis immediately dropped her fork and flung a punch upwards, splitting a particularly large chunk of ceiling that threatened to crush her.  This particular slab stopped falling the moment her fist came in contact with it and shielded Avis from any further debris that was falling.  After the danger had passed she tossed the piece of ceiling to the side.  When the dust settled, Avis' expression gave way to one of aggravation.  The table in front of her was littered with rubble.  Including the food she was about to eat.  She hastily stood and punted her chair into a remaining piece of wall where it splintered as her hand clenched a sword hilt.  Her wound from earlier protested the sudden movements, but Avis ignored the sharp pain in her abdomen.  Strangely enough, the massive fishman that caused the building to collapse didn't appear to cause any further harm.  Avis remained on the defensive, however, as the Craig fellow made his introduction.

Purple Heart Pirates?  That name sounded familiar to her.  The wheels in her head churned, when suddenly the thought resurfaced.  Namor Oceanus, the moronic fishman she had the displeasure of meeting a previous shichibukai get together.  Something must have happened, since the enormous fishman that stood before them certainly wasn't Namor.  She truly hoped he wasn't anything like his predecessor.  The smaller human that hopped out of Bruce's pocket was another issue.  

"One step closer and you'll be choking on your own blood," Avis growled.  She clearly wasn't in the mood for more nonsense at the time being.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Again the fleet admiral cleared his throat as Sakaki cleaned up the rubble and some of the marines on standby came to clean up the mess around shocked at what they had just seen, the more senior marines simply glared at the pirates in silence over the damage they had just caused. The Fleet admiral then spoke "Mr Bruce, please control your surbordinate... we are currently in a meeting, conversations within here are meant for the shichibukai and marine brass to be involved, their crews will have to save their conversations till afterwards."

The fleet admiral then continued "Well our current action would be to attack Derge in stages, we cant come out straight and fight him with everything we have because of his corpse ability...." The fleet admiral threw a file onto the table filled with pictures "This is a list of people Derge has used in the past... corpses he has controlled, some good people have died in the process of gathering this information, we cannot allow for any strong person to fall into his hand, the results are catastrophic... at this moment without my consent Admiral Nishki D Rock is engaging Derge ......." The Fleet Admiral clenched his teeth in annoyance as he said it.

Fei listened to all this as the rubble was now settling. Fei looked across to the man who had appeared and was now talking to them. Avis had reacted as expected, Fei's reaction was that of ignorance, she simply ignored the mans existence, she didnt have time to talk about that right now with all this going on. Instead Fei spoke to Karasu "Well the navy will probably hunt him down... but i will guess what the Fleet Admiral has in mind is that some of us at this table would attack Derge and maybe if he is lucky we would get wiped out in the process right?"

The fleet admiral laughed "Im just a old man with a high position in the navy, i dont have any grand plans like that, hohoho.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 pm

"Iken was killed by Derge?" Bruce murmured to himself thinking about his old ally. "I guess for how reckless that bastard was and how powerful the blood demon is, it doesn't really surprise me." said the fishman after a moment. As the meeting dragged on, Craig like usual began flirting with someone that would only get him and Bruce in trouble. It was only natural at this point for the Fleet Admiral to scold Bruce for his first mates actions. However Bruce wasn't even paying attention. His thoughts lied in other matters entirely.

"So what happens to Fishman Island now Iken's gone?" he inquired. "If I'm not mistaken that's the first place Derge is going to go." said Bruce adding to the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))   Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The New age of the warlords, Shichibukai come together ((Open to all shichibukai and their crews))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next