One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend Sword "Bakuha"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Legend Sword "Bakuha" Empty
PostSubject: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 am

Weapon's Name: Legend Bakuha ("Bakuha" means "blast")

Description: It's a standard-looking broadsword, only slightly longer and with a somewhat thicker blade, with a golden handle and a shimmering line going across the sword's blade, on a zing-zag pattern. It is however significantly heavier than the typical sword, weighting about 80 kilos, and is made of a combination of metal alloys that are heavily compressed and therefore give the sword it's abnormal weight. This of course suggests that an average person has no hopes of using this weapon.

Special Abilities: The pattern across the sword is coated with explosive powder which, in tandem with a small mechanism located in the interior with the handle, along with a system of small circuits located within the blade itself (hence it's wider and thicker frame) that reach to the zing-sag pattern, allow the blade to generate small to middle-sized explosions. The explosions can be up to 3 meters wide (in diameter) on average, however, combined with a possible slash, allow for significant damage to the one slashed by said blade. The compressed blade is powerful enough to absorb the shock. Also, there is a small button on the handle, concealed by a small, silver cover. By pressing on that, the user is capable of generating a one-time, 6 meter radius explosion upon impact, however this leaves the user damaged as well, and also carries the risk of potentially damaging the blade. Also, if this special move is utilized, the entire supply of the powder is used up, thus the user can no longer use explosive slashes, until he replenishes the powder, which can be done from a small, covered, opening at the bottom of the handle.

History: Not known.

Last edited by Shad0w on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:02 pm

One explosive is that all it can do really. -.- you should increase it or something please.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:26 am

It is capable of dozens and dozens of 1 meter-radius explosions on contact, which, assumin it's a slashin attack that connects on someone's flesh, is goin to deal devastatin damage. Think of it this way, your flesh is sliced open and then an explosion sets off on that exact injury, decimatin it.
And, if you still wish to speak to me about this, feel free to message me and we can work out a solution together, alright? Always available.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:51 am

Make it 5 meters then see if admin approve it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Anfer, why are you posting on other peoples applications? Please dont do that, its not allowed, and also i notice the drawback of this sword is if the sword can explode the user will be damaged as well?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:16 am

Yes, And I been threw this... This my weapon since I couldn't type detail quite that well shadow help me. I have just as to write on this as so does he I did the very same thing with.... Aid when he help me.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:49 pm

i will not allow 5 m , i will only allow 3 m, take it or leave it

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:53 pm

I take it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 am

Hm, so shall I edit that in?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:31 am

Yea
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Alright, edited in, and, might I also add, case closed. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Sword "Bakuha"   Legend Sword "Bakuha" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend Sword "Bakuha"
Page 1 of 1