One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Empty
PostSubject: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 am

Name: Boro L. Zero

Bounty:30,000 beli

Species: (Light) Human

Occupation:1st mate/Fighter(Current General Inspector of the Marine)

Allegiance: Pirate(Fire Kid Blaze crew)

Home Village/Ocean: Open Sea on the blue

Appearance: Boro is an incredibly tall man, roughly the same size as his dad. Boro is a middle aged man with an small amount of wrinkles on his face, jet shine black hair, and a very thin beard.

His standard outfit consists of a yellow striped suit with a white marine coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves the coat read Ōmetsuke. Born also wears pure gold shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses and a dark yellow golden shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit. There is a tiny Black Den Den Mushi on his left wrist, like a wristwatch, underneath the sleeve of his suit. He is generally seen wearing a relaxed grin on his face that says bitch.

History
Born
Boro was a slave born on a slave ship he did a lot of traveling he also known to make maps to follow. At the age of7 he was brought in slavery he never knew the fine things in life until he grew the age of 16 when a strange pirate ship which name is unknown attack a merchant ship he was working for the pirate jump on the ship the kill everyone on I but him. They was about to kill him when he told them he was a slave ,and he will do anything to stay alive he went as far as crying on his knee's too. They felt bad about the young boy then decide to  make work him the rest of his life now he collect info for that crew loving his job, and everything he do he swear to make the marine pay for what they did. The fact that marine never safe him make him mad that why he swear to bring down one admiral before he die that he swear that he hope to keep his word.

The Fruit/Bounty
After several year have past Boro stumble upon a fruit on that was in the water. He was hungry that day he had yet to be fed so he jumps into the water to grab the fruit. He had one rope with him as he used it to climb aboard he ate the fruit once he return back to his room learning he just ate the thing that would change his life. The devil fruit known as the light fruit he begin to walk but at the speed of light he was surprise everything he did he did it was speed above a human. The captain loves his speed making him the 1st mate of his crew which is still unknown. Soon after he took on man mission betray countless crew small ones then exploding one marine cargo ship with earn him the bounty of 30,000 beli.

The training
Soon after the rest of his life he begin to trained with the captain in the art of sneaking, and stealing, and gather info he also learn to train his devil fruit powers. He was quite fast giving him the nick name Light or Flash. He used his devil fruit to get on his crew good side then used his fruit powers to earn him fame slowly but surely he attempt to earn a name hoping to kill at least one admiral before his death.

Personality: Boro seems to be very laid-back and easygoing, speaking rather slowly and occasionally drawing out the last word of his sentences, which is strange considering this behavior is in direct contrast with his Devil Fruit power. He takes everything lightly regardless of the severity of the moment. In surprising and unexpected situations, he is apparently never shocked and even when a pirate fired a bullet at him; he seemed to be focused only on calling his subordinate or taunting his foes. the captain hate his lack of focus with could this be consider a weakness to him indeed it is eh never take life serous nor does he take his foes serious due to his vast powers.

Ship: Unknown

Ship Flag: Unknown

Devil Fruit: Pika Pika no MI
Type: Logia
Effect: is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create,and control light.  It enables the user to move at the speed faster then a expert soru user and transport him/herself by means of reflection.

Special Abilities: *Marksmanship: Boro is an amazing marksman, his devil fruit allow him to shoot out several bright laser type of light which do a lot of damage.

*An fraction of Light:  Since  Born can't take the speed of light he went under so major downing of his power  he can now only go faster then an expert soru user a expert one or master. He can run or out run a soru user with ease. When he really focus not even a master soru user can out run him his speed is great making him one of the fastest spy in the world. The reason being his body can't mantain this speed for more then seven post those.

*Superhuman Strenght: He is able to deliver bone breaking hits his kicks,and punches are nothing short of breaking metal or iron with ease making him a very strong target itself.

Learned Techniques:
Wings of Light: The user from wings of light on his back these wings allow him to fly for 5 turns in these five turn he still in his cool down mode. meaning he slightly weaker then when he is not in his cool down mode these wings allow him to fly high in the air or glide to escape his emenys.
This skill can only be used when he used his over step which is his cool down mode over it limited.

Light Clone(1-2): Boro can make a clone of light that look just like him ,and does everything he does to trick his targets. This move is base off of light reflection which he used the reflection of his light to make a clone. This clone is destroyed after 3 direct hit wheather they be minor or not.

Light Combo: Boro used his average combat skill, and his light light fruit powers to deliver several kicks, and punches at a target since he is moving faster then an basic soru user he is nothing short of speed, and strength. He is also able to surrond his feet or arms of his body in light making these close range attacks dangerous if they hit ,and very powerful.(Meaning his hands,and feet are cloak with light/The same as an basic SORU USER
cd = 2 turns.)

Kai: Boro points his index and middle finger into the air, or at his enemies, creating a powerful flash of light, blinding his opponent, or any enemies in the vicinity.(Anyone within 1-45 feet who see this attack his body give off a unabeliveable light that shine like the sun causing anyone who see it to go blind for 2 post. Can used it 2 times a day)

Yata no Reflex: Boro forms light in between his hands, and reflects it off any surface he wishes.  He used the light to hit his target with ease using this attack speed of this attack deadly it acts as a beam too.  It reflex up to 3 times before it hit it target this if the target is not moving this attack  travel at a straight line it can go angles if  reflex off a surface.(FASTER THEN A EXPERT SORU USER)

Light no Solid: Boro forms a long, very sharp sword out of light and hardens it, similar to a sword technique.I is said he can from basic weapons out of light even cannon balls of light to toss at his targets.

Yasakani no Laser Show: Boro uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to whatever they hit. Boro can control the spread of the attack, limiting it to a single person to covering a wide area. It also has great piercing powers, penetrating a thick layer of ice and then entering deep into the water with ease as well as iron too. This attack cover 1-60 feet in all direction.(FASTER THEN A EXPERT SORU USER)

Yaso Sun light: Since Boro control light he is able to redirect the sun light then make it aim at one simple person or several people. Meaning have you ever seen a ant under a magfine glass this is what would happen to you if you are hit by this attack.  This attack cover 1-50 feet in all direction

Cool DownAnything that include faster then a expert soru user or faster then a master soru user both are the same in which case he can only move using this speed for up to 5 post anymore,and he would faint this doesn't include his attacks  those. This cool down last for 5 post in which case he can regoup,and regain this power once more. While in his cool down his speed back to a peak human nothing that real important but just good enough to battle those.

Weapons/Items: Yellow suit with gold shoes

Character Flaws: Determine  this character is very determine in whatever he does he must succeed if not he will not give up until he do. Weakness is the standard devil fruit user weakness.

Goals: To defeat all who opposed him to earn a name for himself [/b]

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 pm

You are not allowed to transform into your element in this site, you DF description says you can. Also, the speed of light thing about his reflexes needs to be out, that would be incredibly overpowered and even godmodding as you would be able to avoid any attack by reacting at the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Done,and fixed
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:30 am

We can talk here about a more widely accepted approach to your fruit, if you want, you could throw ideas at me and I could help you make new techniques with reasonable limits that are still badass. Example, you can easily make an attack where a limb can be covered in 'light' which doubles the power of a punch or kick you deliver. I have many ideas for you, but I don't want to overwhelm you with sheer possibilities. I'd rather hear your ideas for your character and tell you a reasonable form of the technique. The light speed, unfortunately, might not happen so I'm here to make sure you still have fun RPing. (Admin:Karasu(the crow))

Since an admin have complain about this fruit power due to it fast speed I have nerf the speed down to that of a soru user. A master soru user or something. If that is not allowed then I subject you fix fruit on your own. Meaning I am still faster then a soru user period just by a little those not to much.

I made this character fast due to a great example of how max used soru in battle.
Hold on Soru, Can't you see I am bus-Soru, Man for the lo- Soru.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 pm

*rubs temples* When I said "We can talk here" it was so I could review the techniques and make them approvable, it wasn't for you to c/p it and put it into a post for everyone to see. But very well, I see you don't want to do this privately.

Kai: Boro points his index and middle finger into the air, or at his enemies, creating a powerful flash of light, blinding his opponent, or any enemies in the vicinity.

Basically, no, you can't blind people. If it had an amount of posts it worked, and a certain vicinity where it blinded people, maybe some specifics on just how blind it can make someone then it might be approvable. But thus far, I don't like it.

Light Combo: Boro used his average combat skill, and his light light fruit powers to deliver several kicks, and punches at a target since he is moving faster then a expert soru user he is nothing short of speed, and strength. He is also able to surrond his feet or arms of his body in light making these close range attacks dangerous if they hit ,and very powerful.(Meaning his hands,and feet are cloak with light/FASTER THEN A EXPERT SORU USER)

So it's fast, it breaks through metal (with several punches) and it's coated in energy? This needs a drawback, other then the cool down in the bottom. It's hard accepting something that is supposed to be near impossible to dodge, and it does massive damage. If you take away the speed this is acceptable to me.

Yata no Reflex: Boro forms light in between his hands, and reflects it off any surface he wishes.  He used the light to hit his target with ease using this attack speed of this attack deadly it acts as a beam too. (FASTER THEN A EXPERT SORU USER)

I don't understand this technique. But the 'hits target with ease' part kind of sounds like auto-hitting. And it sounds like it can continue to bounce around, or 'reflect' forever. If I am right about this, then please do something to change it. If I am wrong about this, then please ignore this part of the comment.

Yasakani no Laser Show: Boro uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to whatever they hit. Boro can control the spread of the attack, limiting it to a single person to covering a wide area. It also has great piercing powers, penetrating a thick layer of ice and then entering deep into the water with ease as well as iron too.(FASTER THEN A EXPERT SORU USER)

nothing big about this one, just tell me how big the explosion can be if it covers a 'wide area'. If you put the amount in feet or meters it doesn't matter, but it needs a distance (otherwise we might have people think that it can destroy an entire island).

Anything that include faster then a expert soru user or faster then a master soru user both are the same in which case he can only move using this speed for up to 7 post anymore,and he would faint this doesn't include his attacks those. This cool down last for 3-5 post in which case he can regoup,and regain this power once more.

Alright, just to clarify this technique, your character can move faster then an expert soru user for 7 posts, but with a 3-5 post cool-down? Because if this is true, if you insist on keeping the cool-down, you need a drawback to using this technique. We can discuss more privately in a message. If not, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:34 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 am

Hmmmm .. I will have a more experienced-than-me moderator look on this one and any changes, as I am unsure myself.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 am

Any other admin free? to review?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Light Combo: Boro used his average combat skill, and his light light fruit powers to deliver several kicks, and punches at a target since he is moving faster then an basic soru user he is nothing short of speed, and strength. He is also able to surrond his feet or arms of his body in light making these close range attacks dangerous if they hit ,and very powerful.(Meaning his hands,and feet are cloak with light/FASTER THEN an basic SORU USER
cd = 2 turns.)

I'm going to explain this here, because yesterday I guess I didn't get my message across in chat. It's my fault. If you make this technique soru-speed level I'll accept it. By Soru-speed level, I don't mean faster then soru speed level, I mean the technique has to literally be the speed of soru, not faster.

Wings of Light: The user from wings of light on his back these wings allow him to fly for 5 turns in these five turn he still in his cool down mode. meaning he slightly weaker then when he is not in his cool down mode these wings allow him to fly high in the air or glide to escape his emenys.
This skill can only be used when he used his over step which is his cool down mode over it limited.

I won't say anything about this technique, but you really should warn staff when you add something to the technique list. Especially when you don't mention it in the character profile. Other then that, it's fine, but I'll be keeping a close eye on how you use this technique.

Also: I'd consider it a favor if the staff let me do the final approval on this profile.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Done,and sorry.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:34 pm

The appearance is a little short, but approvable.

Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKV9-DH4uMDw_uVaJtvd_iAEweVdRFDUyfIVMSm52d8RA0tpO6

Approval is given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)   Boro L. Zero(Times 2.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boro L. Zero(Times 2.)
Page 1 of 1