One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold E. Jagger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:39 am

Gold E. Jagger Bth_tumblr_la05vcGYzE1qddxjto1_1280Name:Gold E. Jagger

Bounty:31,500,000

Species:Human

Allegiance:(Pirate)Red Clouds

Home Village/Ocean:North Blue

Appearance:
Wearing a standard red over cloat with black clouds on the back. This cloak have  many gold button on it with several gold outlines threw out the cloak. Gold is young white man with blue ,and gold hair he usaul always wearing his basic crew clothes that his pirates wear given his crew the name Red Clouds. He is about 7 feet tall then have a muscular body tall ,and lean with his fintlock in his over cloak hidden inside the silk over cloak.

History: Gold E. Jagger was raise in north blue islands where he begins his legend as a pirate.  Soon after he made many friends with marines then slowly begin to earn one officer trust by the name Erek. Many years have passed since Erek, and him became friends they trained together Erek went as far as teaching him Tekkai. Gold had a dream to become a Yonko or one of the seven warlords of the sea he love oranges which is why he brought some many of them. One day he brought a sack ate it within one week then find out one of those fruit was a devil fruit.

Many years have pass since he ate that devil fruit about four years he became a pirate at the age of twenty since he now is 28 within those eight years. He learns to use tekkai, and has some knowledge of this devil fruit powers. Making him a fear less pirate he brought Erek marine ship then went into hiding then he edit the ship with new features then left north blue area. Soon after Erek knew what he did was wrong but he allow his friend to buy him due to the low money the marines gets in which case. He resigns as the rank Ensign then reports his old marine ship stole this is after he gave his friend a head start off the island.

He told him that marines, and bounty hunters would seek you, and they come for blood or death it make no matter to them. So he told his friend one last word or phrase the Strong is meant to lead, and the weak are meant to grow strong. So I ask you what are you my friend weak or strong?

Bounty increase
Due to the joint teamwork of his crew they attack the island known as Ilusia kingdom sending cannon balls to destroy much of it docks. They used their power to spreading a wild fire then battling with a Vice admiral, and a commodore that of great power. The Red Clouds pirate manage to escape due to the Vice Admiral kind heart they are currently located in south blue but while traveling there the supplies grew low ,and they manage to meet an another pirate crew then attempt to raid them in a sea conflict. Before they arrive at the south blue area they had learn 1 new power each increasing their powers as they travel along the blue's.

Personality:Gold E. Jagger i had always been an inscrutable individual. Unlike the vast majority of his crew, Gold was not interested in personal gain for their crew, Gold cared not only for them but for the island as a whole. Flashbacks showed that he used to be a compassionate man, but his initial appearances depicted him as an Pirate criminal interested in the organisation's success and secrecy before all else. Later his interest in Red Cloud was revealed to be an act, and his true intentions for joining the organisation were to spy on it from within. Nonetheless, Gold and his crew cooperated better than most pirates, and despite the differences in personalities, appeared to have mutual respect for one another.

Ship:Big Cloud

Ship Flag: A all black flag with red clound threw out the flag front,and back.

Devil Fruit:Rokku Rokku Fruit
Type:Paramecia
Effect:

Special Abilities:N/A

Learned Techniques:
Rock Skin: The user skin in his normal human from is as strong as a rock. Meaning sword strikes or several form of knife don't work against him. These attempts  cut him only angry him,and  may inflict minor wounds or bruises.

Rock Change: The user body begin to turn into a rock since he just learning to master this devil fruit he can't fully change his whole body. He can only turn up to half of his body or single body parts. His body is as strong ,and as hard as a rock itself.

Rock Touch:(on hand contact only) The user can turn anything soild this only include solid things such as buldings, stone,walls,and swords. This skill don't effect  non flesh  but anything else will b turn into a rocky surface. In which he can turn up to 20 feet long along the ground into a rocky surface. This skill can be master when this happen the distance it effect grow greatly.

Rock Fist: He turn his fist into a rock fist which he used to attempt to hit the target with his fists. These fist grow in size and very rough ,and strong and tough as a rock.

Rock Meter: The user toss his hand in the air then controling the rock around him cause them to flow above his head then send the wave of rocks. At the target  at great speed these rock attempt to hit the target cause a lot of damage.

Rock shape shift: His can turn his arm into any type of weapon such as sword,spear,shield,and something along those lines. He used this to fight his target using his weapons to fight off the most fearsome people.

Rock Grab: After he turn the area to somewhat into a rock surface he then control the rock surface then attempt to control the rock to grab the user legs or arms. He still learning to master this move those this move can come up as a rope made of rock or something to trip the user if he running his way.

Tekkai Kenpo "Rock Fist":After hardening his hands with Tekkai, Gold combine his tekkai with his rock fist then punches his opponent. This move does a lot of damage.

Tekkai Kenpo "Roba no Kamae" A form of Tekkai Kenpō, in which Gold seems to combine Tekkai with Soru in order to move at extreme speeds. To attack his targets.

Tekkai "Rock skin"  Used by Gold. This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body this skill also is fusion with his devil fruit power as well too making bullets hard to get pass his defense.

Quake: Gold uses his powers to break open the ground and fashion the debris . The debreis fly everywhere leaving large crack  in the earth ground it also produce large shockwave up to 30 feet in all direction too.

Weapons/Items:
Clothes
Fintlock
Shoes

Character Flaws: Hate water,and fear death.
Goals:Yonko or Oka Shichibukai

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:29 pm

The history is too confusing and I suggest you to try writing it more clearly.

Secondly, I want you to explain how he learned Tekkai and how he got his DF.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:01 pm

I place the said info you ask for into history sir. Anything else you see wrong please let me know that is all.

This post is EDIT,AND UPDATE!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:05 pm

I know I shouldn't post here and this is the only time I will but you cannot move while using Tekkai,
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:29 pm

HeadlessWarri0r wrote:
I know I shouldn't post here and this is the only time I will but you cannot move while using Tekkai,
You can with Tekkai Kenpo...
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:46 pm

What he said is true. Also if that not enough I can post a link where I found Tekkai at sir.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 am

Any mod want to finished reviewing this?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 am

My problem with tekkai is how he learned to use it as it is a marine exclusive technique. Eexplain this and we are probably okay
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 am

Many years have passed since Erek, and him became friends they trained together Erek went as far as teaching him Tekkai.
Erek was a marine that how he learn to do this technique. It took him a while to learn it those but he learn it within eight years then learn to combine it with his fruit powers.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:01 am

Well, as you are a starting member, I will APPROVE your character, with the hopes that your techniques and the Tekkai will be fixed and that godmodding will be avoided. However, keep in mind that I'll be watching over your character as he is a strong one for a starting character. Anyway, if there are any issues I'll PM you and don't hesitate to ask me for anything you need. And now...

APPROVED

Also, please to make your texts more easy to understand. We used to have a member whose posts were not easily understood, but he eventually got better at it, so I hope the same happens with you as well. Have a nice time RPing with your new crew.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Update bounty or increase it then add one new move.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:55 pm

when did u add tekkai kenpo? adn how did he learn it?
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Add a new move, and tekkai kenpo been there.
Quake: Gold uses his powers to break open the ground and fashion the debris . The debris fly everywhere leaving large crack in the earth ground it also produce large shockwave up to 30 feet in all direction too.
was the new move ,and story was update or history.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold E. Jagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold E. Jagger   Gold E. Jagger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold E. Jagger
Page 1 of 1