One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geordi Jones

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordi Jones

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:33 pm

(made under this offer:
With the recent loss or hiatus of certain users, the amount of marines in roleplay is incredibly low compared to pirates; bounty-hunters even lower. To counter-act this saturation and promote conflict in the storylines I am establishing a rule. From now on, the users may have ONE free character granted they are not pirates; these characters can have devil fruits and bypass any normal approval restrictions based on slots. This means one could have four devil fruit users if one was made under this rule. This offer does not apply retroactively.

ACT FAST- This deal was not approved by upper management.)

Name: Geordi Jones

Bounty: N/a

Species: Human

Allegiance: Navy/Marine.

Home Village/Ocean: West.

Appearance: Geordi Jones Preety-anime-gothic-boy-with-purple-hairadd a Marine coat that he wears over his shoulders, showing his black shirt, white pants of a Marine.

History: While much of his civilian past is unknown, it is known about his history as a marine. He used to serve under (insert Admiral here) and served under him for along time, spending most of his time tinkering, inventing,researching, or fighting pirate he runs into. While no-one knows of it, he has spared a few pirates, as they were not evil in his eyes. During his time as a captain he learned two Rokushiki techniques and invented his own. Also during this time he created a minion from a dead pirate, who he addresses as his failed minion, for he had actually retained his personality and conscience. Although expecting to be killed, and man joined for the fact that "he was strong enough to beat him" though he refers to it as the "might makes right mentality". Also during this time he found the vibration vibration fruit, and gave it to the "failed minion." He currently is a Rear Admiral, and is pretty new to the hole thing.

Personality: Geordi is very much use to working alone and doesn't really hang out with other people, ignoring his crew.  Even though he seems obsessed with science (which he kinda is), he is actually much so caring and has what is known as " moral justice."  Meaning whether pirates/whatever he is fighting receive punishment for what they deserve, for instance if a pirate has hoisted a black flag but haven't killed any innocent lives, stolen, insert any stereotypical piratical thing here, then he will not kill them and will refuse to.  However, if they have killed one innocent life, he shows no mercy and will kill them. He cares much for his crew, even the newbies, and hurting them will push him into an extreme rage. He how ever seems to show no care for his minions for either they are already dead or are robots.

Ship: random marines ship 101? I don't think they have names.

Ship Flag: Marine/Navy flag

Devil Fruit:n/a
type:
effect:

Special Abilities: Custome Rokushiki technique Kyukyokusaito:
This was invented by Geordi himself. This technique makes everything seem to slow down in his eyes, while his speed stays the same. He uses this to make it easier to hit with any weapon he may use. He has also made it so he can even see Soru users (but instead of moving in slow motion they appear to move at normal speed), though he hates using it like that because everything else moves TOO slow, even slowing him down slightly. This technique is often mistaken for Soru, do to the fact that he seemed to move in a blur when using this. This technique could not be used against
someone with the light light fruit, who move at the speed of light. Also using this technique for more than two minutes WILL damage his eyes temporarily, if he uses it in that state HE WILL NEED GLASSES. Use of it while eyes are damaged, while in need of glasses, he WILL GO BLIND. Using this will not make it easier to dodge, but more easy to predict one's movements, or hit, no help with dodging AT ALL. He also has to focus, and using this will dull his other senses while he uses it.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Rokushikie technique Rankuaku:
The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. However, it has been shown that almost any length of appendage (such as a tail or neck) at high velocities are also capable of this move.
Rokushiki technique Soru:
The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power.
Basic sword ability:
He can use a sword decently.
Pistol proficiency:
He is great with a pistol.
Rifle mastery:
Being his preferred weapon, he has mastered the use of rifles, especially sniper rifles.
Minions:
Being a scientist, Geordi has learned how to make minions, whether machine, zombie, or some other artificial created life-form. They are basically a bunch of mindless being who do as he says and are very good in combat. They can have any role varying from minion to minion, allowing him to program them with certain jobs and fighting styles. Before gaining the use of Soru, he normally used them as meat shields, but now they make up most of his crew.
Chemical grenade:
He can make chemical grenades.
Dial use:
He knows how to use dials.
Explosive Expert:
he is an expert at the use of explosives.
Inventor:
He is an inventor and has can invent/build many things that do or don't exist.
Weapons/Items:
Chemical grenades
sniper rifle
pistols x2
cutlass
rope
bombs
med kit
flash dial
flavor dial
impact dial
Goals: To protect those he cares about, bring Justice to Pirates that DESERVE it, and the progress of science.

Last edited by Geordi Jones on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:56 pm

You cannot refer to canonical characters (for example, Akainu as I spotted his name over there) as part of your history or anything, as this is meant to sort of be an alternate universe place. So no One Piece canon characters.
Also, are you saying that he's an Admiral? Sorry, no can do, high-ranked positions are earned, you can't outright be an Admiral, you could be a VA, although even then there's a chance that you will be considered too-high ranked.
Also, not 100% if the anti-piracy slot offer is still valid ... I will have to ask for that.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Geordi Jones

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Well in that case i'll lower him to Rear Admiral, which is lower than Vice Admiral.

Akainu is out, and I'll wait for the other one.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:37 pm

The costume should be considered a weapon and be approved first before usage. But even in that case, I think it's quite strong so a few limitations should be placed on it.
Back to top Go down
Geordi Jones

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:32 pm

okay at first I was like "what costume?" then i realized i spelt custom wrong will fix.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Well, I'd like a lot more in the history section. Someone with such an extensive skill set of abilities, highlighted by the capability to actually create animated entities capable of fighting and serving someone, amongst other stuff you added, I just can't see how just a mere paragraph can justify them. Don't hesitate to write a long history. For someone with that many powers, it's quite mandatory that they are explained more than this, otherwise it seems a bit irrational, imo.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Geordi Jones

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:49 pm

got it, will fix, also sorry about that. When i do do a huge story, i normally get "This takes up to much room." or "Dude, this thing is way too long, shorten it, please."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:06 pm

That special ability, we don't go by 'minutes' here, we need an amount in posts that it works. I don't think it needs a cool down, since it basically weakens the user if he abuses it, so put a duration before he needs glasses for the thread and a duration before he goes blind. Also, this is sounding more like a technique then a special ability, but ehh.. I've seen Soru in special abilities before, so it isn't a big-E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geordi Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geordi Jones   Geordi Jones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geordi Jones
Page 1 of 1