One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 am

"I didn't want to kill him... It is a shame he was so weak. Now his soul can be tortured in hell for his weakness. And by the way, I wasn't the one to attack him! I just want to get out of this!!!" yelled the magician with an angry voice as he grabbed another card and threw it at the charging marines with the name of Aries. "Returner Card!!!" he named his attack, performing a similar motion like before. Apparently, from the looks of the attack, he was performing the very same technique he performed before, which allowed him to kill Leo on the spot. The magician was really strong!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:52 am

"You think I'd fall for the same trick twice!"

Aries continued to run, dodging the cards once the cards came back he planned on dodging them too. His speed got faster and faster, once close enough. He'd dig his horns into the magician's chest and then knee him in the stomach.

Ginichi Chowdan

"Sh!t."

This guy was no laughing matter, he was really the real deal. The man kicked Gin right in the stomach causing Ginichi to slide across the counter and knock down the cash machines. Getting up, Ginichi charged at the man, he realized that the man was getting ready to use his syringes, Ginichi dodged as he pushed a syringe towards him. Gin quickly positioned his gun in front of the the man's face. He shot. The man ducked, dodging the attack. Gin jumped backwards.

"Leader of the Zodiacs at your service. You've caused a lot trouble today, starting a fight, robbing a bank. Here I was trying to take out some money. Now you and you're magical friend will both pay."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:32 pm

"Actually, this was just a distraction. You already charged at me without even remembering that I have some cards between my fingers..." explained the magician with a serious voice, as the horns were about to dig in his chest. Then, he swung his hand, aiming at the horns with the cards which were between his fingers. "My cards serve more like claws, apparently..." he said as he was about to chop off the enemy's horns. If his attack succeeded, he would attempt to proceed with a stab at the enemy's chest to finish the battle for good.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

"WHAT THE FU-" The man goat's words were interrupted by a stab to the chest, he fell onto the ground.

As the blood poured out from his chest, he clutched his wound. Looking up at the man, a smile formed on his lips. Smiling!? At a time like this?!

"Hehe *cough*... deafeating us... will get the captain t-to target you... heh...enjoy life while you still breath...."

And with those words, he fell onto the ground. Defeated. Meanwhile, what looked like a snail with a camera strapped to it hid in the alley, recording the battle.
(OOC: These NPCs were too easy. Next time, expect more of a challenge >:3)

Ginichi

Ginichi panted as he faced the masked man, he seemed to be getting something from his pocket, taking out a recorder snail, it looked like he was watching something.... and even though you couldn't see it... it looked like he was smiling.

"Hahah. It seems your magical friend isn't too bad. He's taken out the two weakest people in the Zodiacs. When Im done here, I'll be sure to find him..."

Slipping the snail back into his pocket, he charged at Ginichi, his speed greater then before.

Back to Sebastian

The two corpses lay on the ground, cold and with the blood still fresh. Little did the magican know that his face was now known by every marine on the island. Bounty posters were now being stuck up. The bounty being:

9,890 beri

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 pm

"Pffft... Boring... Not to mention that now I drew attention. That idiotic pirate now really brought me in trouble... I guess I will have to search for him and find him before the marines or the others reach me... That way, the chances of protecting myself will be greater..." thought the magician and then he started moving away, searching for Ginichi. He had to find him so that he would organize a plan of escape along with him. After all, from now on the marines would always be behind their backs, as well... But one mystery was created... Who were those "others" the magician was talking about? Did the magician have more enemies than he looked capable of having?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:39 am

Ginichi

The two charged at each other, the masked man pushed a syringe towards Ginichi, Gin steping to the side and sending a punch flying towards his face, the man dodging the the punch going for a kick. So it was like a chain.

Punch. Kick. Dodge. Repeat.

It went quicker and quicker, the man had the advantage. It seemed he was faster then Ginichi and caught him off with a kick to his gut causing Gin to stumble backwards and clutch his stomach.

"Hehe. Have you even landed a hit on me..?"

Meanwhile the crowd was in panic, everyone ran to a corner to get away from the battle. Suddenly the front door burst open and in ran the marines.

"Crap...Crap.."

The all pointed their rifles at Gin. The masked man put away his syringe. There was no need anymore for the man was cornered like the rat he was. Ginichi, drew his pistol an aimed it at the man. He shot, the man dodged like he always did by jumping out of he way but the target wasn't him! It was the big red lock down button! The bullet collided with the button and the doors swung open, Ginichi ran through the back door which was now open.

"After him!"

The marines all began to chase after Gin. While Gin ran, he noticed the magician wandering around. Perfect timing.

"HEY! Run the fu*k away!"

Meanwhile the same video snail recorded the scene, it zoomed into Ginichi's face. Now they were both known by all the marines on the island. Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:20 am

"Who the f#ck do you think you are and order me to get out of the way, huh?!" said the magician with an angry look on his face, while moving his body in front of Ginichi so that he would block him from moving. "I am not the kind of person who is being yelled at... Stop acting like a boss and shut the f#ck up before I play cards with you... And I think you understand what I mean when I say "play cards", right?" he continued speaking before looking at the marines, who were approaching them. "Now, let's see what we can do with those bastards... Now that I have defeated a few of them, I believe they are going to be after us. We would better defeat them instead of trying to escape." he expressed his opinion about the marines, before grabbing his hat.

"Ladies and gentlemen" he spoke loudly "I am glad to organize a show for you... A show of magic and tricks that everybody shall remember for the rest of their lives, long or short. My name is Sebastian Kado, a magician from the sea of West Blue...". With these words, the magician introduced himself, prepared to take on the marines.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 pm

"Play cards? Hehe. I haven't got time for your cheap tricks... and I am the boss here so you better get that in your head or I'll have to put my bullets in it." Ginichi replied to the magican.

Stepping behind the magican, he listened to his words before folding his arms with a smirk.

"We, huh? Guess you finally learnt some respect. Now, I'll let you have your "fun" here while I'll be going elsewhere. This time I won't be ordering you but just please for once, meet me back here after 20 minutes.... oh and the name's Ginichi Chowdan. A pleasure to meet you."

And with that, he turned on his feet and walked away. Like nothing was happening at all, after all he trusts his new "friend" to take down these guys easily. Now... where was that marine base again?

(OOC: Do you want me to NPC the horde of marines or are you gonna do that?)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:04 pm

"Keep the pleasure for yourself, bastard." were the words of Sebastian, who grabbed another deck of cards before pointing with it at the marines. "I guess I am alone in this battle." he commented before picking the top card of the deck and sending it at the marines with great force. By the time the card struck one of the enemies, making him fall on the ground, it would bounce to another marine, striking him as well. Then, it would proceed to bounce around them, damaging them all the time and a bunch of people from the group of the marines were immediately defeated, much to the surprise of those who were standing.

"What was that?!" yelled one of the marines.

"Bouncer Card!" said the magician, naming another one of his attacks. Sebastian was a really capable fighter!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 am

Ginichi wandered through the busy streets, his search for a marine base was fairly short due to it being the largest building on the island. Smiling as he approached it, he decided to get in through the back since there were guards at the front gate. Climbing into the court yard of the base, he look around. No guards for now. The building was in the middle. There was the front door and the back door.... back door was the safest route. Making his way towards it, a person opened the door.

"What in the wor-"

His words were interrupted as a kick collided with his stomach, knocking him out. Ginichi had another plan. Dragging the corpse into the building, he quickly switched his clothes. Now Ginichi was in marine uniform. Walking up the stairs, he noticed a group of drunk marines laying cards at the table.

"Heeeeeeey! That's cheating ya bastard!"

"F#ck you! I'm juuust playing byyy the rrules.."

Their speech was a difficult to understand, in front Ginichi was the AV room. The room were they made broadcasts to the island. Gincihi entered this room.

"Oi, solider. You shouldn't be in here, Plea-"

A punch slammed into his face then a kick to his groin. He fell onto the ground. Gin walked up to the controls, pressing a blue button it seemed to have activated the microphone. He closed the door to the room before going back to the controls and pressing the button,

"Testing, Testing. Hello ladies and gentleman, today I would like to point out that his whole island is under Chowdan control. Repeat, this whole island is under Chowdan control... in other words, all of you are now my b!tches."

Ginichi chuckled as he finished the announcement. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"What kind of messed up announcement was that!? Get out here this instant soldier!" the person behind the door yelled. It was showtime. Ginichi ran up to the door and kicked it down, the door slammed into the person's face and knocked him out. Suddenly the drunk pair of marine go up from their seats. Ginichi just shot them down. A few moments later, a group of marines made their way down. Ginichi charged at them, his guns firing a numerous amount of bullets.

It was now time to execute Plan B.

Meanwhile a group of marine quickly made their way out of the base and into the streets, making their way over to Sebastian Kado. The whole town was in panic. Another one of those cloaked people led the group.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:42 am

Sebastian was using his Bouncer Card in order to take down the marines one after another. However, no matter how many he would defeat with his "card trick", the enemies would not be reduced. Instead, more and more marines were approaching him in order to take him down, even if the tricks that he demonstrated were quite powerful for them. While defending himself from the marines, though, he noticed a weird figure. After defeating several marines, another group of marines approached him, led by a mysteriously cloaked man, the person that was probably leading the group. Sebastian stopped attacking for a moment and he looked at the enemies, his face serious the whole time, as always.

"More of you? What do you not understand, you bastards? No matter how many of you come against me, I will take you down! Idiots! I hate you!" he commented, before pointing at them with a card, which he threw like before to use the Bouncer Card technique. The card struck an enemy at the face, making him fall on the ground and bounced to another marine, striking him at the chest and making him fall on the ground. Then, the card bounced at the cloaked man, heading at the cloaked man's forehead. Would the attack hit him or not?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 pm

The cloaked man dodged by ducking to avoid the attack, he dashed towards Sebastian. He swiftly moved around the crowd of screaming people and once close enough pounced towards the magician, he pulled back his right fist and pushed it towards Sebastian's face however that was a feint and th real attack was a kick to his stomach.

Ginichi

Ginichi stood on top of the dead corpses of the marines. He panted and had used up all of his ammo, he reloaded and put his pistol away. Climbing another set of stairs, a cloaked man leaped onto his chest causing him to fall down the stairs, once he was on the floor, he quickly drew his pistol however it was kicked away from his grip.

"It's over. You and your magician friend are soon going to face quite the punishment."

The man drew reached into his cloak and drew a sword, he raised the sword above his head and pushed it down towards Ginichi. Ginichi quickly shook the man off him and got to his feet, he grabbed his pistol and shot, his target, the cloaked man. The man cut through the bullet and charged towards Ginichi, he aimed a slash to cut off his neck, Ginichi dodged by crouching and shot, hoping to hit the man's chin. The mean leaped backwards so that he was in front of the stairs.

"It ends here."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Seeing the man charging at him, Sebastian grabbed his hat and tossed it high on the air, probably to avoid any possible disadvantages in case the hat fell in front of his eyes. Then, just when the enemy was about to punch him in the face, he grabbed one card from his deck of cards and placed it with his right hand in front of the incoming punch, making it serve as a shield that protected him from the cloaked man's fist. However, that was apparently a decoy. The cloaked man continued with a kick which aimed at Sebastian's stomach.

Sebastian looked at the enemy's foot by moving his eyes downwards. At that moment, a shocked expression was made on his face. Sweat dropped instantly from his hair and he gulped as he noticed that he was about to be struck by the foot of the mysterious person, who seemed to possess great strength... Great strength which he was about to unleash and the unguarded stomach of the magician, to attack him with brute force and cause him damage. "Shit... The bastard is going to kick me..." thought the magician, very quickly to the point that his thought was more instinctive rather than an actual thought. "That, I did not expect!" he whispered afterwards before he was struck by the kick, being sent away. His whole body was moving on the air, a foot from the ground. His arms and his legs were forward while the man was traveling on the air and his eyes had turned to white, probably because of the power of the impact, aside from them being twitched. The view of the magician was completed with the blood that came out of his mouth the whole time he was thrown away by the attack, until he was crushed onto a house's wall, which cracked upon the impact. While crushing with the wall, Sebastian's body took a cross posture and the wall slightly broke to the point that the posture was printed on it.

"That... hurt... Scum." said Sebastian while still keeping that body posture, right before his eyes returned to normal. With both hands, he quickly cleared off the dust which got on his peculiar clothes and he moved his tongue outside his mouth, licking his own blood which was running after the attack. "I am dealing with a strong bastard, I guess." he commented, while staring at the cloaked figure with a look on his eyes that showed his hatred. "But before I deal with you, it is about time for you to reveal me your face, I think. Do you not agree?" he asked, while grabbing his deck and pointing with it at him. With his other hand, he grabbed a card which he threw at the enemy, with great speed, faster than that of his previous card based attacks. "Card Dash!" he called the name of his newly-shown ability, as he launched the card that was seemingly dashing at the enemy and would chop off his hand, at which the attack aimed, in case it hit.

Sebastian was really serious regarding the battle with this man and he seemed to be eager to use more of his weird magician tricks in order to beat him down completely! Who was the cloaked enemy he was about to deal with and what would the outcome of their battle be?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:24 pm

The card came at him with great speed, the man had little time to re-act. Pulling his hand out of the way of the attack, the card slit his left hand and some blood made it's way of of the wound. He pulled down his hood to reveal his white powdered face. His face had face paint which made him look like a skeleton, his hair was a dark blue color, it was pretty wavy and reached down to the end of his neck. His eyes were a dark red color.

[Introduction Box]
[Malistar Chowdan]
[Former Pirate]
[Aquarius, Zodiacs]

"Ya happy now? It doesn't really matter if you know my face or not. Either way you're still going down."

He gestured the thumbs down sign with his injured hand and then he was off. The same speed as before, as he ran he knew the magician was a strong person and not to be underestimated. He got ready in case any cards came his way. Once he's close enough, he would slam his fist into the man's neck.

Ginichi Chowdan

"You really think I'm gonna back down here?" Ginichi replied to man's statement.

"If you're thinking that, then you're in for a rude awakening."

Ginichi fired his pistol again at the man, only to end up with the same result. His bullets, cut in half.
The man charged towards him, he aimed a thrust to his stomach. Ginichi dodged by stepping to the right side and sent a kick to the man's face with his left leg. It connected causing the man to stumble backwards. The man wiped the blood which came from his nose and then came back charging, he preformed a numerous amount of slashes. Ginichi dodged most of them however one found it's way across his left arm. He jumped backwards way from his enemy.

"This's gonna be a tough one..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:29 pm

[OOC: Tell me when I can defeat the enemy so that I will RP the finishing move the way I like]

Sebastian looked at the man and he took a face of disgust. The man was looking really ugly in Sebastian's eyes and he did not hesitate to admit it. "You are ugly. I could enslave you for a freak show I am about to organize, but meh... You are freaking me out. Oh, wait. A freak like you which can freak even me, might be useful for a freak show. Whatever." he spoke, while placing a few of the cards between his fingers, making them look like claws. Then, as the punch was about to hit him, he attempted to stab his enemy's fist with the card-claws so that he would stop his attack and damage him. Would he succeed or not?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 am

The attack succeeded and the cards dug into his injured hand, he didn't seem too bothered, even though he was feeling a lot of pain. He pushed his fist into the cards so that the cards will dig into his fist more, hopefully jamming them in there.

"Now only me to show you my true form..." he muttered.

"Kaba Kaba No Mi! (Hippo Hippo Fruit) Hybird!"

As soon as those words exited his lips, he began to gain a lot of weight, his mouth grew bigger. His jaws were a lot more powerful too! He opened his mouth very wide, and aimed to crush the magician's arm with his jaws.

(OOC: Here's the fruit I used: Kaba Kaba No Mi, I suggest reading it before posting. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am

"You weigh much more in this freaking appearance, I guess. This makes things much more easy for me, I pressume." were the words of Sebastian who jumped backwards and dodged the incoming jaw attack, with great speed and reflexes, showing great skill. Then, he grabbed a card with his index and his middle fingers which he threw at the hippo-human hybrid swiftly, right below the enemy's foot. "If you fall down, it will take you a few more seconds to get up, right?" he asked as he threw the card at the enemy, speaking the name of his technique. "Slipper Card!" he said, as he launched the card, right below at the enemy so that he would slip and lose his balance to fall on the ground, leaving himself open for the deadly card tricks the magician was about to use afterwards. Would the attack work?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:32 pm

The card made it's way under Malistar's foot and indeed, made him sleep however he landed on all fours. Meaning he was standing on his feet and his hands. He then charged at Sebastian, a average hippo's speed is around 30 km/h. They run fast while in straight lines however their turns are pretty lame. As he charged, he opened his mouth wide to reveal his sharp teeth.

"HAAAAAAAA!"

He pushed through the crowd of people who got in the way, the other marines were busy trying to calm down the citizens. What will happen now?

Ginichi

The two stood, panting. The man seemed to have a bullet wound on his left arm, it looked like Ginichi had finally succeeded in shooting him for once.

"I guess it's time to reveal my face..." he muttered as he pulled down his hood,

Ginichi's eyes widened, why was he so surprised?

[Introduction Box]
[Nero Chowdan]
[Former Right-hand man of Chowdan Gang]
[Current Marine, Zodiacs]

"W-why?" Ginichi muttered in awe as he examined the man's face. He had long blonde hair and dark blue eyes, his skin was light and there was a plaster over his nose.

"You abandoned us in the prison cell. You have no right to call yourself a cap-"

A bullet shot through Nero's head. Ginichi was the shooter. He seemed a lot calmer now. Walking past the dead corpse he began to climb the stairs.

"We have no use for traitors in the gang. You leave our side, you die."

He was lucky to have caught him off guard. Ginichi knew his weakness too well. After all, he was his former captain. He climbed the stairs, ready to slay the leader and get the Chowdan Gang's name known all over the West Blue, they were alive and kicking....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:02 pm

[OOC: Tell me when you want me to RP beating him down]

"Shit!!! This freak is stronger than I expected!!!" was the quick thought of Sebastian who waited for the hippo human hybrid to come at him. Then, as soon as Malistar reached him, he moved his body at the sides, dodging the jaw attack and having the enemy near his sides. "Let's cut down some hippo meat!!!" he commented before he attempted to slash down the enemy at the sides, with the hopes that he would succeed in causing some damage to the enemy. Sebastian was panicked but he preferred not to show it.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 pm

(OOC: You may take him down on your next post.)

Crap! The man had leaped to his side, he hated turning for it slowed him down a lot. Noticing the man cutting into him he decided it was time to go all out. Slowly beginning to turn, he yelled the following words:

"Kaba Kaba No Mi! Full Transformation!"

His fat began to grow quickly, so did his jaws. His teeth got sharper and longer, the power on his jaws increased. Once he fully turned to face the Magician, he quickly charged at him. He was very close and from this range, he could get a critical hit. He opened his big jaws and aimed to crush the magician between them.

Did the magician have another trick up his sleeve or was this his final moments?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:21 pm

"No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" said the magician as the hippo's jaws were about to bite him but by the time the jaws almost reached him, he grinned and he changed his way of speaking. Instead of speaking with a frightened voice, he changed his way of speaking, talking with a cool and calm voice. The hippo froze. He would not move. Was it a technique of a magician what just happened? People did not know... All they knew was what they saw... And what they saw was the magician turning his back at the enemy while the hippo was being stabbed from behind with great force by the pecking attacks of five different pigeons. The pecking attacks literally drilled his body, causing him several holes and making him fall on the ground, unconscious with great injuries. Then, the pigeons went inside Sebastian's tossed hat, which he tossed before, and Sebastian walked towards the hat, picking it up and placing it back at his head with grace.

"The march of the pigeons... What a wonderful trick, it is." he commented, while walking away. "Sorry for not taking you as a freak for my future circus. Your teeth smell like poop." he said as he left.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Ginichi

Ginichi came to a set of two big doors, without taking a moment to think he pushed them wide open with ease. Their, in front of him, was a fancy room with a wonderful crimson carpet spread out on the floor, wide bookshelves were on each side of the room. They were packed with all kinds of books. The wallpaper was a dark red with yellow lines going in a vertical pattern. In the end of the room there was a desk, behind the desk was the man from before, the man he had encountered in his failed attempt to rob the bank. The man who stopped him in his tracks.

Captain Scorpio. (OOC: I made his NPC profile in the NPC section if you want to read about him.)

"Well, well. It seems you've made quite the mess in my beloved marine base..." He said as he got out of his throne and leaped over the counter.

"You come onto this island, you gather up a crewmate, you rob a bank, you kill my soldiers and then you destroy my marine base. ALL FOR YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A CREW!"

As soon as he had said that, he raised his right arm, it suddenly came charging at Ginichi, it grew longer faster and faster and was covered it a slimy purple-ish fluid. Ginichi leaped out of the way dodging the attack. He shot at the captain but the bullets just sunk into his body.

"You love staying here so much? Then you can stay here... for the rest of eternity!"

His arm whipped back into position, he charged towards Ginichi. He coated his right fist with poison and sent a punch towards Gin. Gin dodged by stepping to the side, he would counter attack but he didn't want to end up like his bullets. He leaped backwards away from the man however the man caught up with Ginichi and went in for another punch, Gin dodged, he punched, Gin dodged, he punched. This kept on going, the cycle getting faster with each punch. Gin suddenly sent kick to Scorpio's stomach. It hit and he stumbled backwards. He didn't have enough time to re-act by changing his stomach into the poison.

"Haha. Oh yay, you got a kick in..."

Scorpio charged towards Gin once more, he pulled back both his fists which were coated in poison and shot his fists straight for Ginichi stomach, Ginichi quickly whipped his right fist across the man's face. Scorpio's poison fists were an inch away, they would've hit if Gin hadn't had sent that punch which made Scorpio step backwards once again.

"You can only change up to two body parts into poison, right?"

"Yeah? How'd you know?"

"When I shot you, you're left fist and stomach were transformed into liquid poison. You could've easily finished me off with your free fist but you chose not too. Which was weird.. until I figured it out."

"Haha... you solved it. Doesn't mean you can't dodge it!"

Scorpio lashed out at Ginichi, his left knee was going straight for Gin's stomach and it was indeed coated with poison. Gin dodged by jumping out of the way. Scorpio shot both his poison fists towards Gin's face. Gin couldn't dodge this one, it was over. The attack was too fast. Too fast even for him.... a bullet pierced Scorpio's stomach. Another bullet got him in the knee. He was forced to kneel down. Gin approached him and placed the front of the gun on his head.

"You were too cocky. You have powers, big woop. I've seen powers being used in other places too hence the reason why I'm not really surprised... now rest in peace, you son of a b!tch."

The bullet tore through his head, and he fell onto the ground. Dead. Ginichi put his empty pistol away and swung the corpse over his soilders. Man, this guy was heavy. He made his way to the top of the building. Going over to the edge, he began to yell out.

"IT'S OVER. YOUR CAPTAIN IS DEAD. PUT AWAY YOUR WEAPONS. YOU KNOW ALL WORK FOR ME! ANYONE WHO REFUSES SHALL FACE THE DEATH PUNISHMENT!" this message was directed to the marines, the citizens ran into their homes and the marines who were still alive looked over at Ginichi.

He chucked the corpse into the crowd of marines. (There were about 20 of them) They all yelled as they saw the bullet wound in their captain's head.

Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Meanwhile, Sebastian was dealing with the marines who gathered around him after he defeated his previous enemy. They were all shooting at him with their bullets, but Sebastian was simply throwing his cards, blocking the incoming bullets, while he also used his Bouncer Card technique several times so that he would quickly defeat the enemies and take his time to search for Ginichi... After all, despite the fact that he did not really like Ginichi, he the person on the island he could trust the most after performing all these evil actions and attacking several marines. He had no other choice but to hope that he would receive assistance from that hated bastard who tried by force to make him join his crew.

"Where are you, you imbecile? Where are you?! Get over here you scum! I want to leave from this island! Meh!!!" he yelled while attacking the marines who were around.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm

(OOC: Since I murdered the captain of the Zodiac marine gang, I guess my bounty will go up? Anyways, Ginichi is on top of the marine base :3)

Ginichi realized his magician friend yelling as he slayed the hordes of the remaining marines, his eyes widened.

"Those are our crewmates! I killed their captain! Gaaaah!"

He yelled out at the top of his lungs, he really was annoyed. Rubbing his face, he smirked. It looked like he may have some fun in this new crew after all. Turning on his heels, he made his way to the ground floor of the building. Once he was down, he pushed the double doors of the marine and walked out. He saw Sebastian taking out the remaining marines (Let's say they were five more.)

"Oi, Top Hat Guy, these are our allies now... if they refuse the title then you can kill them."

He walked towards the magician.

"Well, do you marines disagree?"

The quickly shook their heads.

"Perfect~ Now, let's make our escape, shall we?"

"I have a ship... if you guys are interested..." One of the marines said as he removed his hat.

"Excellent, let's get going."

THREAD END

And so the newly formed crew took the marine ship and left the island, little did they know the same snail was recording them while they were at the docks.... the video was sent. However to... who?

(OOC: Might wanna update your bounty... Razz )
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:59 am

Ooc: nice thread, I hope the next one is good and quick like this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2