One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:47 am

[[In the mines]]

Marine Captain Relat saw the man in front of him he drew his blade "Who are you? You do not look like a rebel? Neither do you look like a civilian.... identify yourself!! Do it now......" Relat was ready for anything, should this man prove to be an enemy he would cut him down himself.

Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Shonen stopped in his tracks as he saw the man turn around his direction, he seemed to have an eager expression. Shonen watched as the man popped his fingers making a "crack" sound. Shonen's eyes turned green and he began to process what had just happened.

Action: Popping Fingers
Description: To put pressure on a finger of the human hand, thus making a cracking noise.

Shonen got out of his processing form and saw as a person with a gun and white cap charged towards the man, it seemed Shonen hadn't been spotted just yet.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:06 pm

"Well, that depends in what you mean by enemy. Did I have anything to do with the revolt? No. Am I dangerous to anyone within 10m of me? Yes. Are you in my path and am I willing to kill you to proceed? Yes, and of course yes. Most know me. I'm surprised you don't. Pity. Move aside or I shall cut you down."

Drake was growing roots behind his back, waiting for his taunts to tempt the marine. If he attacked, he would be blocked by drake's roots and drake would propel himself at the man to induce close combat. If the man attack in close combat range, the roots would be used to attack the legs, which if successful would immobilize him, allowing for a quick beheading.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 am

Relat dragged out his blade, it was jagged and its hilt was made of silver, the sword was long however, as long as relats body. Relat looked to the man who was now growing roots from his back. "A Devil fruit user... i see, thats not uncommon..... im sorry but i will have to arrest you if you insist on fighting me, we cannot have you running wild in these caves." Relat pulled out a pouch and sprinkled something across his swords blade. He then swirled his sword around "Come then...." He immediately closed in on the roots that blocked him, Relat simply cut across, the roots withering and dying before him. Drake then propelled himself in front of him and proceeded to try and attack relats leg, Relat instead stood on his sword, looking to kick Drake across the face while he sliced the roots that tried to cut his legs with his sword, making them wither and die on impact.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Drake quickly realized it would take stronger, thicker wood to block this expert swordsmen. He didn't have time to make more roots, so he raised his left hidden blade to block the attack followed with a quick jab with his right hand attempting to strike the man.

(Sorry for being short, but it is rather straight to the point).
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:46 am

Relat on his sword kicked the hidden blade as it blocked his attack and as soon as Drakes right hand came out , Relat spinned his body using the hidden blade as a pivot and swirling to the ground dragging his sword from the ground as he tried to cut off Drakes right hand with his blade. "Surrender now!! As a criminal you will be given a fair trial, i promise you!!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:56 am

Drake turned his wrist in reflex, stopping the the blade by forcing it to make contact with his hidden blade. He then lifted his arm in an attempt to propel the marine; if he failed, dark would still slide behind him.

"My trial wouldn't be fair, because the government doesn't know about everything I have done. If you submit, I won't kill you."

Drake sent two roots at the man's legs and one at his throat. He expected him to either dodge or cut them. When he did there would be an opening to use Assassin's Lunge and attack with a hidden blade.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:23 am

Relat then grunted, as the roots came at him, he then took his sword and with one swift motion his blade melted away the roots , it seems Relats blades were covered with a certain kind of liquid that would cause living matter to rot and wither. Relat then dashed right into Drake, clashing his sword with Drakes hidden blade. "Quite skilled arent you... its a waste for you to be a criminal, you would be better as a marine....."

Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:42 am

Shonen watched the two men battle it out with eager eyes, he needed to know more about these humans. It was interesting how the humans made a dangerous weapon out of just a piece of metal. Shonen began to process this scene, his eyes flickered green once more.

Name: Sword
Description: A weapon made out of metal and other materials, swords are very old weapons which were with us for numbers of years.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Drake's Alpha blade had a heat dial; his Omega had an axe dial. He hadn't activated either yet. He hadn't used Flip Flint in a while either. He decided it was time to act. He went for a front thrust with his Omege blade, expecting a parry due to him forcefully placing himself in an amateur stance. If it was parried, the axe dial would be activated and increase the cutting power of the blade. Meanwhile, he drew Flip Flint and prepared to shoot a point blank if he got too close to hitting drake. His pistol Flip Flint had twice the stopping power and three times the speed of a normal pistol due to the impact dial attached.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:35 am

Relat parried Drakes strike with his blade, Relat then felt something move, the blade increased in its force as it pushed Relat back on his heels, looking up, he then saw the man draw a pistol firing the bullets, Relat cut one of the bullets on , but he couldnt stop the other two bullets which hit him in the gut and in the shoulder. Relat fell down on his back groaning in pain as he bled from the shots.

[[Meanwhile in the forest]]

Uzo tried to move, "DAMN YOU!!!" The fox smiled as he laughed, "A giant in our trap, job sucessful i think, hahhahahhaah" The fox began to walk away on his hinds leg as there was sudden thumping on the ground, the fox Leize turned around to see Uzo breaking through the restraints as he roared "YOU WILL NOT STOP ME HERE YOU DAMN FOX!!! I WANT MY HAMMER NOW!!!!" UZo got to his feet thumping his arms into the ground as he got to ground. Leize then stood up "Well.. thats not good.... i might have to transform to beat you actually....."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 am

Drake, watching Relat bleeding on the ground, received a rare moment of pity. He decided to give the man a choice.

"Die with honor, or live with no quarrel. I have no need to kill you. It would only waste more time."

This option waas not going to be taken very seriously by drake. If the man couldn't, or wouldn't respond in time, he would already have walked off. He needed to get to the hammer, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe   Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Sky-high Destroyers Chapter 1: Hammer of Catastrophe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2