One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arden Banleer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arden Banleer

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Name: Arden "the brute" Banleer
Height:6'0
Weight:215lbs
Bounty: 50,000 belli
Species: human
Allegiance: pirate ( Sky-high Destroyers)
Home: small island in the south blue

Appearance: Arden has short black hair with a thick beard. He has blue grey eyes that look kind of like a stormy sky. He has a scar across his nose that goes from his left eye down his right cheek. He is often seen sporting a toothy white grin.He wears a dingy white shirt with no sleeves and a smiley face graphic on the front. he also wears a pair of dark blue pants and black leather boots.  He has a stalky and muscular build like someone who is healthy and worked hard their whole life. He is often seen wearing a dark brown satchel that rattles as he walks. He has handsome features to spite the scar and his brutish build.

History: Arden Banleer was born and raised on a small island in the south blue by his mother kyra. His father had never been around his whole life so best he could figure he didn't have one. His mom took good care of him though always working hard to feed and educate the boy. He was happy going to school but the other kids always made fun of him for his patched and ragged clothes. He often lost his temper and got into fights with the other boys hurting them badly or getting hurt himself. This as you can imagine upset his mom very much. At the age 15 she pulled him from the school after a fight in which he broke another boys jaw and sent him to go live with and work for his uncle murph. Uncle murph was a farmer and former fighter in his younger days.  He and Arden butted heads a lot not because they didn't like each other just different opinions. One time murph caught him beating another kid in the street in the middle of town. He tried to explain the boy was pushing a little girl around and trying to take her toy bug murph didn't care. He said hell if you help everyone you run into then you'll have nothing left for your self. He told Arden he could have gone to jail for that but he didn't care he did it because it was the right thing to do. Though old uncle murph was mad he was impressed how Arden handled himself and made a deal with him. If Arden would help him farm the land and take care of the harvest then murph would help him sharpen his skills and become a better fighter. It wasn't anything special no specific style of martial art just street fighting with tact. He thought him stuff about how to block efficiently and take a punch. How to deliver a blow with precision and commitment and commitment. All the while Arden toiled In fields from day light to dusk. The rest of the free time was spent in his uncles make shift training room honing his skills. After 3 heard of working the land and training under his uncle Arden managed to talk him into getting him a fight in town. It was a prize fight in the back ally behind the towns shadiest bar. The ring was just  4 post with wire raped around them and a dirt floor. The crowd smelled of booze and filth. His opponent was a guy in dirty street clothes who was taller and heavier than Arden. The bell sounded and they moved to the center of the ring. The opponent swung a big hook right at Arden's head but he blocked the shot. He wasn't so lucky with the second blow it landed square on his face splitting the bridge of his nose open. Blood trickled down his face into the dirt below as his ears wrang. Murph's scream quickly brought Arden back to reality and he was furious. Arden moved towards his opponent this time ducking under the first punch. He came back up in time to catch the second one between his body send arm. He griped the mans forarm and quickly torqued his body snapping his elbow. Arden's opponent screamed in pain and tried to retaliate with another punch but Arden smacked it away and punched him I'm the face. Again and again he struck the mans face and body backing him into a corner. He threw an over hand right straight down onto the top of his head and as he fell to the ground Arden spun the man out of the corner to the center of the ring. Before the ref could end the bout Arden leaped into the air driving his knee straight down into the mans unconscious body. Up until this point Arden had heard all those patrons cheering and jeering but they had fallen silent. They all seemed shocked at first then they erupted with applause  and cheers.  The ref grabbed his arm and lifted it into the air. Arden and his uncle made 10,000 belli that fight. He was more alive than he had ever been. After that fight he split the money with his uncle and thanked him for all the things he had taught him and the home he had provided those last 3 years. Arden left his uncle Murph's farm and traveled from town to town prize fighting and trying to make a name for himself. He became known for his brutality and was eventually banned from the circuit. At the age of 21he took up bounty hunting to make a living. During this time he hunted down your run of the mill criminals thugs, a few murderers a want to be pirate or 2. He didn't really hunt down thieves most of the time he found it to be a wasted effort they could pay him more than their bounty was worth and it saved Arden the trouble of getting his hands dirty. One such thief had a huge bounty of 50,000 leo alton was his name. he had stolen a bunch of loot from a marine ship in port. This one Arden considered to be worth his interest you had to be a mad man or a fool to steal from the world government. Arden eventually found the guy in a town on the next island over. He was selling some firearms to the less reputable people in town. After the deal was done Arden waited for him outside. Leo came out and was rounding the corner as Arden's arm shit out from the ally and yanked him into a pile if trash. Hey man what's your problem?! Leo yelled. When met eyes with Arden his blood ran cold. You, your that fighter who was banned for almost killing those 2 guys in the ring what do you want with me?! Arden backhanded him so hard Leo's neck made a popping sound as Arden put his hand over his mouth and said. Yeah it's me Leo I picked up bounty hunting and guess who I'm after. Now if you want to stay breathing and free you'll pay up your bounty to me and I won't have to bring you back.  Leo hesitated I don't have the money. Bullshit I saw you making a deal with a couple of guys on some weapons. No Banleer I promise those guys are people I already owed money I was squaring my debt away Leo stammered. For some reason Arden believed the guy it could be the honest look or the snot dripping from his face. Well Leo I guess I'm gonna have to turn you in Arden says. He pins him to the ground knee on his throat as he starts to cuff his hands. Arden then shackles Leo's feet and hooks a leading chain connecting them both. As Arden begins to lead him away from the city and into the country side Leo starts to talk to him. Listen man I had to do this to get out of debt with those guys. I had no choice I did what they asked and now were square. Arden yanks the chain around him sending Leo stumbling Into a tree trunk. I don't care Alton you broke the law and because of that your gonna make me rich Their gonna string you up and make you wish you had crossed the navy. It wouldn't have to be this way if you had the money for the bounty your self Leo Arden said. Leo looks around and says to Arden what if I had something worth more than my bounty and I gave it to you? Would you let me go then? Depends on what it is and what I can do with it Arden said to Leo. Well let me lead you to it Leo said its worth at least a couple million belli. A couple million Arden thought that had to be why the navy put such a high price on this guys head but what could it be. Arden agreed to let Leo show him where it this treasure was. Turns out it was hidden in the woods under a trees gnarled roots. When Leo pulled a small chest from under the foliage. It didn't look like very much it was old and dirty. Leo set the chest in front of Arden and opened it. Inside on a sheet of velvet their was a large Mellon shaped fruit. It was a dark blue color with yellow spirals. Leo what are you trying to pull  Arden asked a fruit your kidding me? He raised his fist. No no Leo said you don't understand it's a devil fruit it can give anyone who eats it crazy power! Arden's fist stopped just short of Leo's face. A devil fruit? Arden said that's why the marines were so urgent on getting you into custody they want this back. Well I guess if you give it to me I could just bring it back I wouldn't have to get you involved. Leo sat their looking over his options for a moment. He sighed and took a deep breath.  Fine Banleer you promise they won't come looking for me right? Exactly this was probably a gift for an admiral and if they get it back they won't give a damn about you or we're you are. He set Leo free took the fruit and left him in the woods chuckling to himself. This will bring a lot of belli to the right guy. He tracked back into town and began the search for a buyer but to no Avail. It got to the point he was running out of money, there were no new bounties posted except Leo and Arden was a man of his word. Food was scarce and he couldn't fight to make money he was banned from the circuit. He took a leap of faith and desperation  Arden finally ate the fruit. He felt satisfied even though it tasted horrible and felt like a rock in his stomach it was better than all the nothing he had eaten the past couple of days. A week later after he explored his powers a little, Arden was walking by a newsstand and saw the headline "Leo Alton apprehended in bar brawl" he chuckled to himself well I kept my word I didn't take him in. He picked up and began to read and his smile turned to a frown. Leo had spilled his guts telling the marines he had the fruit. His picture appeared at the end of the article  with a bounty of 50,000 belli. He looked around to see if anyone noticed him no one was paying any attention so he pulled his collar up and kept his head  down till he made it out of town. He needed to run he need to get far away but were would he go? He has been huffing out living of the land and training for the past year. Now he is in the market to join a crew after all he was a criminal now and Arden figured if you can't beat them join them.

Personality: Arden is roughneck with a good heart and a greedy eye. He would never hurt an innocent person and never harm a child. He has a bad temper and sometimes doesn't know when to stop. Though many of his bounties considered him a bully he hates bullies. Those who prey on people who can do anything about. He believes in himself maybe more than he should though  he will admit he is not yet anything special he wants to change that. He enjoys finer things but is comfortable in most any condition. He treats everyone the same from richest to poorest. He is respectful when it's deserved and shuns them when they are unnecessarily rude. He loves a good laugh and a fight for sport. He has soft spot for kids and animals. He also detest people with no confidence. Despite how serious he seems he has a good and sometimes odd since of humor. He can take a joke he knows the difference between laughing with and at someone.

Ship: None
Flag: None
Devil fruit: adapt adapt no mi
Type: paramecia
Ability: This fruit turns you into an adapter human. Letting you attach and incorporate as well as detach non- organic materials into and from your body. While attached the things you incorporate act as though they have always been their and are part of you. Examples of things one could adapt are weapons, rocks, and metals. Your powers do have limits however. You will not be able to adapt devil fruits/ abilities, people, animals, and plants. You may adapt no more than 3 things to your body at a time as it would cause a sensory overload. You can never adapt materials to anyone other than you.
Further more you can not adapt sea stone or water to yourself.
Flaws: Arden is hot headed and has a bad temper easy to fly of the handle.

Special ability: Arden has above
average strength and toughness his life time of fighting, training, and bounty hunting has helped to prepare him for the world.

Techniques( 1-25)
50 pound punch: from years of practicing his punches with weighted gloves Arden's punch packs extra wallop.
Rising star: flying knee ending into a kick out.
Goring combo: a 3 punch combo aimed for a liver shot and both kidneys.
Pile driver toss: he grabs an opponents arm and does an over the shoulder toss driving their face into the ground.
Snap backhand: he punches the opponent with a hook and the with a fluid motion throws the still closed fist back striking the other side of their face.( none of these are written to imply a sure hit but give examples since he is mostly a hand to hand combatant)
Devil fruit techniques:
Adapt adapt no mi mineral fists:your hand takes on the hardness and durability of stone/ metal adapted to it.
Adapt adapt no mi hand gun: if a gun has been adapted to your body you may fire bullets from your finger tips.
Adapt adapt no mi shot gun punch: if you have adapted a gun  you treat your punches travel as fast and with the added force of a rifle shot.
Adapt adapt no mi mineral armor: your skin adapts to take on the thickness of the stone/metal you have adapted.
Adapt adapt no mi dagger nail: if you have adapted a dagger to your body your nailed become thick and sharp as daggers but not the length:
Adapt adapt no mi club: when you have an extremely hard object adapted you can treat your forearms like clubs.
Adapt adapt no mi chain grapple: if you have adapted a chain you treat it as a longer appendage of your body uses include lassoing an enemy or saving yourself from a deadly fall.
(these are the only tricks he knows with the fruit so far since the powers are so new to him.)

Weapons and items:  Arden's weapon of choice is his body and though he has back pack of things most would consider junk he finds them very valuable. they include some stones, metal scraps, a dagger blade, a pistol with no ammo and a length of chain.

Goals: 1. To stay free 2. To become the strongest fighter in the world. 3. To make a name for him self as a new force to be reckoned with

Last edited by Arden Banleer on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Before I read your character's history in detail, I must inform you that you need more in personality/appearance. Minimum should be at least 2-3 times more than what you wrote. Unless if you posted a photo and I didn't saw it/my browser didn't loaded it.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Arden Banleer

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Alright will go back and edit/ fix sorry
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Take your time, this wasn't a scold; I was just lettin you know *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Arden Banleer

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:41 pm

I didn't think it was but my newbishness shows so well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arden Banleer

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 pm

I edited it some and increased the length of the appearance and personality.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 am

Alright, seems good. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arden Banleer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Banleer   Arden Banleer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arden Banleer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: