One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Empty
PostSubject: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 pm

The paranoid old man paced back and forth as Charon finished up the set up for his fully active security system. The man was paying him a considerable fund to keep him protected after he found out that he had gotten a hit put out on him. They were all alone on this island except for the man's guards and family. His wife was a cold-blooded b*ch and Charon wouldn't put it past her to have put the hit on her husband herself. The island was small, but large enough to hold five working power stations and a few work stations for production.

"Ok, I'm done. Your security system is fully operational. Let's see any of your assassins try and get to you now"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Adriana was just walking next to one of the five power stations with an image of a mansion and an old man that was given to her to identfy the target. Also she got a description of the place informing her of some guards and giving her a small concept of the rooms in the house. Her dark hair was flowing in the wind when she stopped infront of the beautifull establishment slowly gazing up and down examining it.

''Well this should be fun...'' *sigh* Adriana turned into her animal form looking for a small hole that she could use as an entrance to the elders home.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm

The spider girl wasn't aware of just how sophisticated a security system she was facing. The entire beach was being surveyed by millions of Den Den mushi and next to Charon sat a small man with snail like features, from a hunch back formed out of a shell and eyes jutting out of his head like antenna. His name was Jericho and he had access to every Den Den Mushi on this island. He was the main feature that made this entire security system so sophisticated. Able to take in the information of all of the Den Den Mushi and understand it all, painting a mental picture of the entire island.

Jericho smiled as he noticed Adriana approach the island and transform into a small spider. "She's here boss. She's got a Zoan power that lets her turn into a spider." Charon smiled as he took in the information. Jericho told him which room she had entered and he took the mic that was attached to Jericho as well, speaking to the woman as she entered the room. "Greetings intruder. I'll have you know that you failed to elude my security system. Since I have such high confidence in my security, I'll cut you a deal. I'll let you leave now and never come back, or I'll let you face every option my security system has to offer. If you choose the later and kill my employer, you can have anything you want on this island and I WON"T press the self-destruct switch at all, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Adriana entered the house throught a crack on the porch that leaded her right into the living room, nothing out of the ordinary was in there for a rich old man. Adriana began to crawl twoards the kitchen when she heard the voice coming from somewhere. She gasped and quickly turned into her less vulnerable poison form. It was basicly her normal human form only with eight eyes, pincers and fangs. Adriana noticed noone was there and that the voice was just from some speaker. ''Dammit why wasnt I informed of a security system... Non the less I shall cary out my mission.'' She said to herself searching for a den den mushi that could be revealing her location. Soon with one of her eyes she spotted what she was looking for cleverly disquised in a plant pot. Adriana quickly shot some web at the den den mushi tangling him in it covering his vission.''There are probably more in here... I dont have time for all of them.''she Thought as she entered the kitchen looking for any vents that she could use for quick transport.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

of course there weren't any vents or even anybody actually in that house she was in except for the Den Den Mushi. a man as paranoid as Charon's employer wouldn't just put himself in the easiest target on the island. They were deep under the island inside a steel bunker, making it impossible to just break in.

Seeing as Charon had hooked his main visual screen to the room she was in, Charon figured out the capabilities of her powers. Web-shooting and spider transformation. She may have more, but he figured this was fine as it was for now. Pressing the button to his right, he signaled for the decontamination unit to be authorized. Four men walked out and around the house she was in, Flamethrowers in hand and prepared to set fire to the house and her inside. "I'd be fast if I were you, our little game is about to get heated." And then the flamethrowers went off.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Once aggain that voice could be heard throughout the house and it annoyed Adriana quite a lot. When charon finished his sentance her pupils were small and she was shocked.''Heated!?!''When Adriana heard the familiar sound of a flamethrower she knew that the Hit couldnt be in this house and that it was a trap from the start. She quickly took her speed form. With six long thin spider legs growing out of her back she could now move much faster.

Adriana climbed up the wall breaking the floor of the room above her with one of her legs. She quickly made her way up to the roof in the same manner as before. On the roof she noticed that half of the building was allready gone and that the roof will collapse any minute. She shot a web from the roof to one of the trees in the distance climbing to it in almost soru speed reaching the tree in no time she stopped to catch her breath.''Where the f*ck would he be keeping the old man... Well this island is small and this was the only heavly defended building...'' Adriana had an Idea to test her opponents morales. Since she guessed this whole place was wired she started talking a bit louder ''You are quite clever I have to say! But with all theese smarts and skill why keep the old man alive and get only some of his money?! How about you let me kill him and you can take his Beli while I  settle with the pay from the hit!?''. Adriana returned to her thoughts on where the man could be while waiting for the anwser.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Charon laughed as the girl tried to test his morals. "I don't care about money OR the old man. I was hired because I am the best, and I will always prove that I am the best." He pressed a second button, above the first, alerting the guards with the flamethrowers. Little did Adriana know, there were no living beings on the surface of this island at all. All the living guards and family members were down here in the bunker.

As the button alerted the guards, their flamethrowers stopped and they all dropped their cloaked uniforms, revealing four very strange looking robots. They all came together and their bodies reassembled into a single, very large robot, twice the size of a grown man with a flamethrower at the end of both hands and feet. Each flamethrower launched itself at the ground, sending the robot flying after the woman, its sensors following her movements with perfect accuracy.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Adriana noticed the just now assembled robot going at her. ''You just never run out of surprises... Do you?'' As she finished the sentance she quickly established that she doesnt want to come close to the robot. She would easly get incinerated by the fire. In hopes that this will buy here some time Adriana pulled out a sickly tree and made a little slingshot with her web launching it twoards the robot hoping he wont turn it to ash before it even hits him.

With the tree going at the firey contraption Adriana quickly started moving to the edge of the island on a hill overlooking the ocean.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 pm

The tree burned to cinders in mere seconds as the robo continued to follow the girl to a cliffside along the island's coast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]   Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the security system [Closed for Kleminator and Deathbymanga]
Page 1 of 1