One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 am

Name: Cassie
Bounty: None
Species: Mako shark mermaid
Allegiance: bounty hunter (former) Pirate  (haven’t chosen a crew yet)
Home Village/Ocean:Mermaid Cove, Fishman Island, Grand Line

Appearance: Cassie has pale skin. She has light purple eyes and dark, turquoise hair down to her shoulders.  She has a dark blue tail with a blue shark fin tail. She has a blue dorsal fin on the back of her tail. She has blue webbing between her fingers. She usually wears a light purple coral bikini top with white beading, a red scrunchie bracelet with a dark blue star that covers the back of her hand. She likes to wear a bead belt with a light purple star, shells and coral dangling from it. She has a three ring tail bracelet with red coral and purple shells. Her eyes are wide and watchful, as well as innocent despite what she has seen.

History:Cassie was born in the Mermaid Cove on Fishman Island. She was raised by two loving parents, both merfolk. They treated her kindly, but they didn't pamper her. She had chores, but she also got an allowance in accordance to her chores. When she was 9 years old, a group of human pirates came to the island and took her mother captive. She was to be sold as a slave at the auction house on the Sabaody Archipelago. Cassie never saw her again. Since then, she's held a grudge against human's, mostly pirates. She does know that there are good humans out there, and is willing to give them a a chance, but she doesn't trust pirates.

At 11 years old, she began learning Fishman karate and merman combat from her father and a family friend. She learned slowly at first, but as time stretched long she became very skilled. When she turned 18, she left her home and began searching the seas. She got wanted posters from the coo birds, and started hunting down the pirates. In the beginning, she very nearly died every time she fought. But she grew stronger, honing or fighting skills and even developing new abilities. She found it easiest to shoot at the pirate's from farther away rather then fight them up close.

As she grew older, she discovered new techniques for Fishman karate, merman combat and sharpshooting. She would shoot at the captain of a boat from the water, then dive below the surface. She tuned her eyes so she could see her target, and hit it accurately.

Cassie would then drag the dead or near dead wanted pirates to a marine island. She found it much easier to move around freely on land with a wheelchair, since flopping around on the ground drew unwanted attention. She found her first wheelchair washed up on an island, and managed to pull herself up into it. She bought a floor length skirt as well, to cover up her fin. She would then attach the wanted pirate(s) to the back of the chair, and wheel herself to the marine base.

Using the chair to get around, she was able to buy equipment that she needed. She got herself a nice crossbow to help with distance shots, along with a small slingshot to do the same. She ever bought herself a pistol, though he prefers not to use it. Somehow, she found a wheelchair that could be folded up and put in a backpack. She bought this as well, with the money from bounties. She carried her crossbow on her back, along with a brown backpack containing the chair, slingshot and bag of money.

As time went on, she grew stronger and stronger, but found her friendly personality to be fading, until she didn't talk to anyone. But this turned into an asset, because by not talking, you listen and watch instead. And this she did. Cassie watched people on the islands, listened to their conversations, learning what certain tones mean, or gestures. Now, she watches a ship with a bounty instead of attacking head on. She learns the bounty's way of walking, talking, acting, and uses it to her advantage.

Though her lack of speech makes it difficult to request items at shops or bars. But still, she manages fairly well.

Personality: Cassie is shy when it comes to meeting people, and will not talk until she feels comfortable with a person.  She hasn’t ever opened herself up to anyone, and doesn’t like talking about herself or her past. She is very quiet, preferring to sit and watch instead of getting involved.  Aside from being shy, Cassie is incredibly smart and capable of figuring out the enemy’s motives or next move simply by watching and listening. She can learn an enemy’s way of thinking in the same way. She doesn't like lying, but if she has to she will. In the water she lets go of everything and just swims, sometimes even singing, but once she stops she becomes as quiet and watchful as ever. On land she sees everything and everyone with distrustful eyes, ready to strike if anything were to happen. Once she sets her mind to something, she goes through with it, or dies trying (thought clearly, that isn't the case as she's still alive)

Ship Flag: N/A
Devil Fruit:No Devil’s Fruit

Special Abilities:

Sharpshooting (added to fish man karate and merman combat)

Fishman karate and merman combat

Extremely fast swimmer

Can ‘predict’ an enemy’s next move, (not as in their next punch or kick in a fight, as in, in the long shot, like, if the enemy is far away or striking from a safe spot, if that makes any sense) or explain his/her motives-by watching and listening. (she can't actually completely as fully predict things. It's more, she watches the enemy and learns their fighting style, personality during a fight, and how angry they can get. After analyzing these things and putting them together, she can make an estimate of what they may or may not do next.)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Sure-Kill Water Shot: Cassie takes water from the air or a nearby water source and shapes them into spikes. She can ten shoot them at an enemy at high speeds

Ice Arrows: Cassie forms a bow out of water, and strong arrows. She can then shoot the arrows with the bow at great distances. The arrows are sharp like ice and move at high speeds

Water Leap: Cassie dives down underwater, then swims straight up a fast as possible and leap out of the water.

Death Shot: Cassie uses a handheld crossbow, and loads it with the strongest water arrow. She then shoots it at a target, and it is a powerful attack

Deadly Crossbow: This isn't fish man karate or merman combat, it is purely based on regular (sort of) attacks. It is her crossbow loaded with a steel tipped arrow that can pierce through basically anything.

Water Cut: Cassie makes a slashing motion with her hand. It seems as though it is from her nails, but she takes water  and slices through the air or an enemy.

Ice Sword: Cassie forms a sword out of water, and wields it like a blade.

Slingshot: she uses a slingshot to shoot round balls of hard water at a target.

Water Gun: Cassie shoots water bullets from her hand, positioned as a hand gun

Iti Shimamaru (it's time to die):  she shoots a water ball from her slingshot that can take the form of anything she wishes. Such a a bird, dragon, but cat, etc. it is hardened water, therefore it can crash or slice through almost all obstacles  (she has not quite mastered this)

Weapons/Items:
Crossbow
She has a wheelchair that she uses to get around on land, but prefers to just stay in the water.
She carries a backpack with her at all times
Her pistol is strapped to her tail

Character Flaws: her biggest weakness is the inability to move on land without a wheel chair.

She is incredibly shy and therefore bad at gathering information as she doesn't talk.

Goals: To become the fastest swimmer and to find her mother's kidnappers, and teach them a lesson

Last edited by Roronoa Dashie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 am

A few things before I can approve~
Some extra lines in the personality & appearance section (would also be neat to write her species too, what kind of .. uh, "fish", she is? 'xD) would be good.
Also, that "prediction" thing, what is it exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 am

There's not really a type of fish, she's a mermaid. There's only two basic types of mermaids right? Shark mermaid (like madam sharley) and regular mermaid.

And she can't actually completely as fully predict things. It's more, she watches the enemy and learns their fighting style, personality during a fight, and how angry they can get. After analyzing these things and putting them together, she can make an estimate of what they may or may not do next.

And I don't have any wifi right now (I'm using my phone) so it sorta difficult to edit, I will add more to personality and appearance tomorrow. I was gonna put a picture up, but for some reason it won't let me
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 am

Actually every mermaid has a different "fish theme". For example, Shirahoshi is a smelt-whiting mermaid. It's not veeeeery important to add a species, but it wouldn't hurt either.

I see, can you, of course, when you can edit, write that there? Because here "prediction" is usually taken as "auto-hit" and yeah .. others might get the wrong idea. Just write that thing about watchin the enemy alongside and it's good. And take your time, you can edit when you can't, no rush xD
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 am

Alright, thanks. I'll do that in the morning.

And I'm not really sure what 'species' she could be..... Would it be alright to make her a shark mermaid? Not exactly like Madam Sharley (a mako shark, I think) but some kind of shark?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:01 am

Anytime you want, I check on a daily basis so it won't take me too long to see.

Of course, she can be any species, heck, she could even be a squid-mermaid .. but that wouldn't be very cool, to be honest o.o .. jk, shark's fine, even the same species as Sharley is fine~
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:03 am

Oh really? Sweet! Mako sharks are my favorite! :3

Thanks a bunch, btw!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 am

*thumbs up* Any time Smile
Oh and, welcome to the site btw, I hope you have fun~!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 am

Thanks, I hope I have fun too ^.^

I'll make sure to fix it soon :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 am

Just let me know ^^
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Alright, there. Fixed! thanks a ton! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Both Fishman Karate and Merman Combat? .. oh well, I am sure it's not a bother, at the end of the day, it could be called as a "rare thing" if someone ever protests, kinda like how Jinbe can talk to fishes. Sooo ..
APPROVED. Have fun, aaaaand nvm~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 pm

wait but can't all mermaid and fishmen talk to fish? I thought that was their thing. I mean, we know Caimie can
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 pm

No no don't worry, I was just thinkin of somethin else, but as far as I know, fishmen can't talk to fishes, except Jinbe. Anyway, that's irrelevant, I just aint 100% sure that mermaids can be taught Fishman Karate, but then again, I don't recall anyone sayin it's impossible in the series. So, just .. nevermind, merely focus on the approval, which you have~ x'D
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm

right. Thanks! XD I was just trying to think of how she would be able to fight......

anyhoodles, thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cassie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie   Cassie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassie
Page 1 of 1