One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masu Masu no mi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Masu Masu no mi (Mask Mask fruit)
Capabilities: Allows the user to go unnoticed by enemies or otherwise. Depending on the mastery of the ability, the user can essentially become "invisible." Beginning use is looking like an ordinary person, a bit like wearing a mask (hence the name). The user can look like anyone (or anything depending on their skill level) at will and flawlessly. He/she can "disappear" in a crowd by becoming someone else. If the user is exceptionally skilled with the ability, they can create their own look instead of taking someone else's, or they can "become" a creature or object. Basically, they wear a mask, but it seems like their own face/body.

The user can do this by touching the features they want to change. Such as squeezing his/her nose to make it thinner, or brushing his/her hair to make it longer. It's a bit like putting on makeup, only it actually changes the features. The user can also do this to other people if they've mastered the skill. They can "copy" someone else's look if they are actually looking at the person and can change their own appearance to seem as though they are the other person. (if that makes sense....) This isn't like the mane mane no mi or the suke suke, as the user has to change each feature individually instead of simply looking like another person.

Thanks! If I made any mistakes, I apologize, though I'm pretty sure I didn't....it's a bit hard to screw this up..... xD

Last edited by Roronoa Dashie on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Unless I'm missing something, it seems like a combination between the Suke Suke No Mi and the Mane Mane No Mi. If that is the case, just pick one.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:54 pm

What? It's not. It's sort of like wearing a mask
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:59 am

Well, as I think that this fruit can give some abilities at a later stage that differ from the fruits that Sleepy mentioned, I am giving my APPROVAL.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Actually I just made a few changes, well, I added a paragraph to describe how she can do this.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 am

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Dashie

Roronoa Dashie

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 am

Awesome, thanks
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Fruits need to be posted in their corresponding type area, I will move this myself but I expect the rule to be followed in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masu Masu no mi   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masu Masu no mi    Masu Masu no mi   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masu Masu no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: