One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gol M. Talos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

Gol M. Talos  Empty
PostSubject: Gol M. Talos    Gol M. Talos  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Name: Gol M. Talos Version 2 "GMT2"

Bounty: N/A

Species: Cyborg

Allegiance: World Government

Home Village/Ocean: Enies Lobby, Grand Line

Appearance: Gol, despite his natural age, appears to look like an ordinary twelve year old. This is due to his not being truly human, nor alive. He is quite short, at 5'2", and weighs an astounding 150 lbs. due to the metal in his body. Normally, Gol has messy white hair there spikes towards the back. His eyes are a bright, ocean blue and his teeth snow white. Gol tends to wear casual clothing, leaning more towards the color orange, much to his bosses' frustration. However, he will also wear the standard CP9 black suit and tie, with his tie being orange instead of the standard black. Whenever Gol enters into a battle, his left eyes turns a shade of bright red. An equally blood red insignia forms below it, shaped like a target.

History: Gol M. Talos was a product of the World Government's Project Golem, a subsection of Project PERFECT SOLDIER. However, unlike most of the other soldiers, he was literally created. Using the newest and most advanced technologies, the World Government made Gol out of flesh and metal. He was given an alarming amount of hidden tools and weapons to use in combat, and nearly every year, Gol returns to Enies Lobby to be given upgrades and given a new stock of human blood, his fuel. Additionally, he appears quite young due to how he was created. He was designed to fool any man, and does so quite well with his appearance.

Gol is not the first of his kind. He isn't even the first person to use his name. Gol M. Talos version 1 had been designed years before him, however, it had merely been a robot, and thus incapable of differentiating between ordinary humans and criminals. It had gone on a mindless killing spree, massacring an entire island of innocent civilians. Afterwards, it was destroyed. Deemed an utter failure, the Golem project was temporarily suspended. That was until a certain Marine scientist came across an astounding discovery. He discovered how to merge the use of a human brain, flesh, and metal to create a nearly indestructible killing machine. And thus, Gol was born.

For years, Gol mindlessly served the World Government as a member of CP9. It is believed that he has the most assassinations on his record in the history of Cipher Pol.

Personality: Gol is a near-emotionless machine. However, he is capable of a few basic emotions: happiness, anger, and trust. And these emotions resonate with him the most when he is killing for the World Government. Gol is also capable of producing a life-like smile, which combined with his appearance tricks many a man. He is fiercely loyal to the World Government due to his programming and is capable of doing anything, literally anything, for them without hesitation. Gol, however, has been known to take any order a step further than what was intended, causing him to be one of the most feared beings on the seas. Gol loves weapons, killing and the World Government. He hates enemies of the World Government. Gol does not need to eat or drink, therefore he does not feel hunger or thirst. He does not require refueling as his "heart" is a battery charged to last a lifetime. Gol is also asexual.

Ship: none

Ship Flag: none

Devil Fruit: N/A
Type:
Effect:

Special Abilities: Gol has been programmed to be an expert swordsman, and due to the targeting system in his eye, can fire nearly always on target.  

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Rokushiki:

1. Soru

2. Tekkai

3. Rankyaku

Weapons/Items: Gol M. Talos has guns in each of his fingers that can fire any type of bullet. They usually are stocked with normal bullets, however. Blades are also hidden on top of his hands. A special pistol mechanism in his legs and arms allows him to punch and kick/jump with additional strength. He has a flamethrower hidden at the back of his throat that can spout monstrous amounts of fire. A poison dart gun is hidden in the palms of each of his hands, with the poison dart capable of near immediately knocking out an ordinary opponent. A small cannon has been implanted in his stomach that fires immense cannon balls. Using the cannon, however, uses a lot of fuel and causes Gol to weaken considerably. It's only rarely used, but when it is, it causes immense destruction. Gol also has a layer of platinum beneath his skin, making it very tough to severely injure him.

Goals: To kill for the World Government for the entirety of his existence.

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

Gol M. Talos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gol M. Talos    Gol M. Talos  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Done. I think.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Gol M. Talos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gol M. Talos    Gol M. Talos  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:41 pm

I'd like to have the first name changed. Gol D. Roger was kind of a major part of the OP mythos. It's kind of like naming a character Luffy or Sanji. I don't think the name's all that common, so it'd be odd for someone to be running around with the name. Open to corrections and thoughts, mod/admin peoples.

You'll also have decide on fuel for him to use, or come up with a damn good reason why he doesn't need any. To my knowledge, every cyborg in canon has needed to run on some sort of fuel or another. (I have fallen behind though, so feel free to let me know if there is one)

Put the weapons in the proper category and elaborate. There are tons of firearms/blades/canons/poisons that could potentially be used. Particularly if you're wanting a stronger character right out the gate, explain what everything is capable of. He also can't be entirely "invincible" with titanium throughout his entire body. Being a master at anything (much less 3+ fighting categories) immediately is also a bit... ack. Doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

Gol M. Talos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gol M. Talos    Gol M. Talos  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:33 pm

I'll get to fixing it soon, but I do feel like I should explain why I named him Gol. It's actually a play on "Golem" an artificial human from a Jewish legend. And Talos is the name of an artificial human/robot in Greek mythology. If you still want me to change it I will. To be honest, I hadn't caught the Gol D. Roger part before hand.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

Gol M. Talos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gol M. Talos    Gol M. Talos  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Edited with explanations, weakened abilities, etc.

Additionally, I'd like a second opinion on the name, due to it being both only a name and a clever play on words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gol M. Talos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gol M. Talos    Gol M. Talos  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gol M. Talos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: