One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 913-33

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Plan! First encounter with the underworld!   Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm

The Plan! First encounter with the Underworld!

The looming group of fishman just stood there for a while then the head of the pack spoke up, "Blake is with our leader, Vagadon."  The fishman cleared his throat, "Blake was defeated and flung into the sea, but we saved him from drowning.  Blake did severely damage the ship though and they've docked on a nearby island for not only repairs, but steroid supplements.  They have a sort of deal with underworld agents to give them supplements in exchange for immunity on these seas.  So we will be training for the next couple of days, that fishman over there, he will hopefully assist us in taking down the marines supplement, because if they get them this operation is a bust.  Blake, Danto, and flute guy, you will be taking down the agents of this marine squadron.  The seastone sniper, and the 2 captains.  That's how it will be done, any problems?"  The fishman took a deep sigh of relief and looked at all 3 of the guys on the shore.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:15 am

Although Sculpris did not really know what that man was, he seemed to be a good guy. After all, Blake would be dead if it wasn't for that man. The mysterious fishman was the one to actually help Blake more than anybody and Sculpris could not do anything else than listening to the fishman's words carefully. He nodded positively and then he turned his head towards Danto's direction, waiting to find out what Danto would say about this. With Blake being unconscious, Danto was the one who would decide what the crew would do and Crystalis had to get along with his decision, whether he agreed or not. But even if the situation was not this, Crystalis was not the kind of person who would object to anything the crew said. He would agree nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 am

"Only one: you haven't given me a fishman's welcome!"

Alex laughed loudly and prepared for a "greeting".

Whirl Throw

Alex picked up some nearby water and threw harmless water-javelins, as opposed to the normal lethal ones, which would simply soak the already wet fishmen further. He used this act as banter to get himself splashed. He needed a good wake-up after being in the kairoseki net. After the fishmen reacted, he would speak.

"On a serious note, what are the abilities if this sniper, and where is blake? I have no confirmation he is alive. You could simply be manipulating us, or being manipulated into manipulating us, or somewhere up that chain. I'll need to know the man's abilities or I won't be able to 'adapt' well, will I?"

Alex used the word "adapt" heavily, as a self-remark of his cyborg abilities. His idea of adapting was making new gadgets to add to his mechanism specific to a type of opponent. He needed to know these abilities for future reference.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:17 am

The fishmen were gently soaked and were gently which showed on their faces with a split second smirk, but their expressions quickly changed back to their serious look. "Well, I don't know how you will be able to trust us, you gotta trust our words. Plus we wouldn't manipulate you, we'd just tear you apart, we aren't some guys you can easily knock around. So your choice, I'm training the ones who want to be trained. In the plan we have formulated, Crystalis is the one facing the sniper. We know of your cybernetics and so your adaptable nature will be useful, since we don't know what dangers await in the warehouse. All we know, is there are gonna be underworld thugs, and marines there, we got to defeat both groups in order to severely cripple the marines ability to fight against Crystalis, Danto, and Blake. Once we're done, we can rendezvous back at the hopefully destroyed warehouse. Suddenly the den den mushi on the fishman's belt rang and he put it on speaker, "Alex!" It was Blake's voice. "Listen to what he says, I'm safe, but we need to train, and you're crucial to the plan!" Desperation rang through Blake's voice.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:10 am

"Alright, sounds like a good plan. Well, tell me where and what little elves, I need to make some toys!"

Alex started laughing boisterously, ignoring any reactions to his comment. He wanted to get to work.

"What's the official commandment, boss?"

(Short and sweet lol. Couldn't really think of more, and this seems to keep it going well enough)
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Blake laughed, "Well, we know the capabilities of the marines, but who knows the type of strength of the people in the warehouse. This underworld crew's base is in the New World so I assume they would send someone pretty strong to guard their main shipping and manufacturing base. It also serves as storage, so you're best suited to doing that job. As Blake was filling Alex in, one of the fishman walked over to Sculpris, "You're obviously the shy one Blake talked about. Crystalis looked up, but his eyes immediately darted back to his flute. The fishman laughed and pulled out a flute of his own, "Let me show you something." The fishman slowly played, each staccato and each crescendo exact and precise. Crystalis at first stared in amazement, but then began to copy. The two, perfectly in tune, there melodies creating an echo effect, not a note out of beat. Then the fishman sped up, his fingers dashing across the flute, but still with the precision he played with, and Sculpris was still able to play along. As they lowered their flutes, Danto blinked in confusion. "Hey Crystalis, how're you playing the flute, if you lowered it?" The fishman smiled, "That's the flute's ability, it cause anyone listening to hear as if the melody is still going on. It can even, if taken to a higher octave, can affect one's ocular abilities so you still see them playing flute. The Illusion Melody I like to call it, my specialty, I'm entrusting it to you kiddo. Then the fishman walked back to the group and the leader said, "Well time for training." With that, the fishmen split into 3 groups and went to Danto, Alex, and Sculpris.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:11 am

~ A week Later

"Ok guys," the head fish man said cleaning the charred and dirty skin of all the members of the Phoenix Pirates. "We gotta talk about our escape plan, past that island were the marines are currently docked are several places. We have a marine base, which is where they're stationed, though they can roam around the area 'investigating suspicious activity', and then several islands inhabited by powerful pirates and controlled by even more powerful pirates. Going to any of those places is certain death for you guys, we'll at least at the moment." "So how do we progress from here?" Danto quickly shot back. The fish man chuckled, "Good question, but you're quite the impatient one, just like Santo. There's a small passageway called the Reversal Strait. It's a current that feeds into a whirlpool. Now here's the tricky part. The whirlpool and water strait's water production is relegated by the previously mentioned islands. For an efficient way of getting rid of and getting water they cut the stream off from the way we need to and the strait essentially changes directions. This is bad because if we're caught in the reverse, it'll be catastrophic, the ship will be destroyed and if they're any survivors of that, you'll be at the mercy of those ruthless islands. So pretty much we're timed on completing these tasks." "How much time?" Danto asked. "An hour. We need to leave and get to the strait 15 minutes before it changes to the direction we need. So it'll be a 45 minute travel across the strait assuming there are no problems, capiche?"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:29 pm

(OOC: sorry for the delay. I had no time to handle AS stuff, which is my priority on site, and handle school stuff let along the MS. Also, this is going to be a piss poor post. I have decided as a character, I don't like Alex anymore. So I am going to off him and use the fruit on a different character. So, yeah. As far as Alex is concerned, his posts will probably be poor outside of battle until his death. To replace him, I'll provide another character for your crew.)

Alex laughed as he came up to the fishmen.

"Perfect! Let's get to business!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3