One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokori Shingai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Name: Shingai "Terorisuto Arashi" Hokori or Kori

Starting Bounty:Starting Bounty - 55,000,000
Second Bounty - 65,000,000 - Cause: Killing of many marines, Massive Vandalism, Destruction of Property, and Cause of death for two civillian casualties

Species: Human (Devil Fruit User)

Occupation: Kori was a Revolutionary/terrorist, and he is now a wanted pirate looking for a crew.

Allegiance: Storm Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Loguetown, East Blue

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Kori has long messy blonde hair. He has dark brown eyes. He is skinny, but is also fairly muscular and has a very toned muscle definition. He wears Long black plants and black boots. He has a zip-up black jacket that has two breast pockets and sweatshirt-like pockets. There is no hood, but instead a very tall collar with a white brim. He wears a black tshirt, under that. Sometimes he can be found with just the black tshirt on or no shirt at all in combat. He tends to have a simper on hsi face unless dealing with serious issues. He stands tall at '6"1.

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kori is a very selfless man;he will run to help anyone in distress except for members of the navy. He absolutely hates the navy, and he is ruthless and merciless when encountering nay or world government members. He then can be reckless and naive, when blinded by this rage. Other than that, he can be very serious in conflict, but yet keep his head cool. He is very optimistic, and tends to always be happy, except for when talking or dealing with the navy and world government personel. Kori used to be very malicious, and still he holds his "demons" inside himself. He never says it, but he needs to fight. Its so huge in a certain way that he has made himself only be able to live a certain lifestyle of fighting and being on the run, that peace scares him. He strives for a good fight. He does enjoy company and his friends, but sadly he never really has had friends since he was a kid. He's always been a loner. That is why now Kori is looking for a crew; because well he wants help with what he does, but also for friendship and to have people he can lean on. He is extremely clever.

Ship: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7388-the-storm-pirates-always-recruiting

Ship Flag: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7388-the-storm-pirates-always-recruiting

Devil Fruit: Goro Goro No Mi
Type: Logia
Effect: Once consumed, it gives the user the ability to create and contro. He can travel at extreme speeds, and can travel through conductive objects. He can range his abilities from 1 volts to 200,000,000 volts. Different types of people can withstand different amounts of volts, but 1 million volts is very damaging to almost any man so imagine what 200 million volts can do, but the cost is the fact that it takes awhile to charge the 200 million volt attacks and they have a large cost on Kori's body. People with special abilities (eg: devil fruits) can probably withstand more volts than ordinary beings. 

Special Abilities: High Strength: He has become a lot stronger through his experiences and training. He is strong, but not strong on extreme levels. He is very high above average person strength

He has a large knowledge of bomb-crafting, and he ,through his training, is an expert on the various akuma no mi.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): 1, 5 Million, 10, 20, 30, 50, 60 Million, 100, Max 200 Million Volt Vari : Kori releases various levels of his electric energy, eventually becoming a living body of lightning. "Vari" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound the electricity makes, similar to "bzzt" in English and can also be intended to mean "volley". "Vari" is also the Italian word for "Various Types".

Sango : Kori unleashes a massive charge of electricity from his hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.

El Thor : Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, Kori focuses a large cluster of electricity above his target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. He can also use this attack to launch a massive thunder stream from his hand.

Kari : Kori heats the air around him with his Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.

Julungul : With both of his hands, Kori pushes the edges of his palms together like he's about to clap his hands. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the two hands.

Gloam Paddling : Kori uses his electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything he desires.

The next to abilities require Kori to be charged full of electricity by an outside source:

Raigo/Ragal : Also known as the Advent of Thunder, Kori creates a huge spherical cloud filled with electricity. The ball has enough power to destroy an entire island.

"Lightning King" : A thunder storm is created by Kori's powers combined with an outside source that has charged him or is charging him. Using these storm clouds, Kori can rain lightning down on the land below him

Weapons/Items: Seastone Combat Knife

Character Flaws: Kori has slight paranoia issues since he's been living on the run for a long time. He is driven by revenge, which in a certain situation can make him blinded by revenge, and so becoming naive and reckless in battle. Since rubber is an insulator, Gum Gum fruit users have an advantage against his electrical abilities and cannot be harmed by them.

Goals: He wants to now become KING OF THE PIRATES!

Last edited by TheRed on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Finished and needs approval.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:34 am

Okay, I have to ask some things before going for the approval.

1) I want you to define how deadly the volt attacks are. For example, is the 200m volt attack a deadly attack if it hits the enemy, etc.
2) The starting bounty is pretty high for a starting character. However, considering that the character is well-written I can accept him with a starting bounty of up to 55,000,000 even if the maximum bounty for a starting character is 30,000,000.

When you do these things you are having my approval Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Except for what Max there pointed out, it's a really good starting character. It's better written than most of the characters from the starting people.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:56 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Well... As I read, 200m volts are extremely lethal, however an one hit kill would not be accepted by the majority of the members and would probably make them godmod. As a result, I cannot let this pass, as it is.

However, if you make the 200m volt attack just very damaging or make it take some posts to be generated and launched, you are having my approval.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Okay, changed it to where 200 million volt attacks take their toll.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 am

I'll accept the character, though I'll keep an eye on him because of the fruit's nature that can lead to abuse

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Edited, the ship and ship flag/jolly roger can now be found at the link.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 pm

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Bounty and history updated. Needs Re-approval
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 am

I don't accept this increase in bounty for the sole reason that your char failed to win against a marine with the rank of captain. Killing NPC marines who serve as fodder is not a good reason for me for such a big bounty increase, considering the fact that there are characters in the site who have done this as well and have a lower bounty than 85,000,000. An increase of 10,000,000 beri (65,000,000) would look better in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Edited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 am

RE-APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheRed

TheRed

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:31 pm

I am reviving this character even though it has been so long. I'm going to add stuff into the history to explain what happened in the break for him to have been out of conflict and somewhat lost.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Fine by me lol~ (I don't think I need to re-approve of the "back into activity" part. Notify me once you are done addin stuff and whatnot so I'll get ya approved then~)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Hokori Shingai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokori Shingai    Hokori Shingai  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokori Shingai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: