One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire fox Kin'emon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mafioso

mafioso

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:16 am

I think Kin'emon is going to be with the straw hats for a while or at least at the end of Kaido's arc.He has shown his interest in fighting against Kaido specially since Oda hinted about his reasons but never said why. This is when they just left Punk hazard and are on the ship.
Also he will be a gateway for the straw hats to go to Wano as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Well, the sure thing is that he is going to play a major role in the arc, considering that the picture of the Pirate Alliance Saga has the StrawHats, the Heart Pirates and Kinemon with his son.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Much like what Max-aniki said. Besides, he's an interestin character, he has his own issues and weird habits, and his personality seems to blend with the whole Strawhats theme pretty nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 am

Well, considering that nothing is known about his fruit, I am pretty sure that Kinemon has too many things to offer before he gets kicked out of the main story of One Piece. I mean, we need to find out his goals and stuff and most importantly, his fruit ability and his fruit's name.
Back to top Go down
mafioso

mafioso

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:28 am

i am more interested in his past than his fruit.but the fact that he can create a samurai helmet,could mean that he can create the best armor there is!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 am

Well, as we have already seen, he can create many different kinds of clothes. I could see him joining the crew, just because Oda likes drawing his characters with different clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire fox Kin'emon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire fox Kin'emon   Fire fox Kin'emon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire fox Kin'emon
Page 1 of 1