One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shipwright of Jaya (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrFishy5

The Shipwright of Jaya (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Shipwright of Jaya (closed)   The Shipwright of Jaya (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:36 pm

It was a regular day in Jaya; the sun was out and shining, the clouds white and puffy, and the sky was so blue that you could have sworn it was an ocean which floated in the sky. Everything was peaceful, Zoomie was enjoying his nap in the forest when he realized that he had to go to Mock Town to work on ships again and that he was late. Oh shit! I need to go right now! said the young Shandorian as he hopped down from the tree and started to run towards the town, his white feathered wings moved along with the gentle breeze as he ran. If I miss another customer the boss is gonna chew me out for sure! Now he was sprinting; as he charged through town he could see several citizens trying to talk to him, he didn't have the time to talk to them today. I'm late, i'm late, i'm late, i'm late! he shouted as he charged through town; passed the bar, passed the drunks jeering at him about Sky Island, passed people he had come to know as friends. Finally he reached the port and found his boss standing there tapping her foot expectantly.

YOU'RE LATE AGAIN! she said smacking him in the face as he ran by. I'm really sorry it's just such a nice day and I was napping and kind of forgot. the now panting young man said as he rubbed his nose where she hit him. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GET TO WORK! she boomed. I thought hiring a man who had a devil's fruit would get more work done not slack off like he has no concern for his job. she said harshly. Miss Kinako that was harsh, I care I was just tired is all, you made me work until 2 a.m. last night. Zoomie said pouting. Just get to work Zomecia. said Kinako in a stern tone. Yes ma'am! he said happily. Zomecia (although he prefers to be called Zoomie, Kinako being the one exception) loved his job as a shipwright and was quite good at it; being able to fix a large variety of vehicles ranging from simple rowboats to the most complicated of marine ships. Huh? I am out of nails, that's odd. said Zoomie trying to get to work. MISS KINAKO, I AM OUT OF NAILS SO I AM GOING TO GO BUY SOME, I WILL BE BACK IN A JIFFY! he screamed making sure she heard him.

As he ran into town he noticed there was a crowd of people, What's this? he wondered and walked closer to investigate. Give us all your money or the woman gets it! said a man holding a woman by the arms with a knife to her neck. As Zoomie slowly walked through the crowd he noticed what had been happening, I honestly don't have any money. the man said to the thug holding his wife. Well sorry to hear that I guess you won't have a wife either! the thug swung his arm up and went to thrust it into his captive's neck. I think you might want to re-think that mate! Zoomie said as he grabbed the thugs arm. What are you going to do about it! Now let go of my arm you bastard! the thug said threateningly. Moisture Absorb,in a matter of seconds all the liquid in your body will have been absorbed I suggest you try to escape as fast as you can. Zomecia said still gripping the thug, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY ARM! I'm feeling dizzy I have no strength left.Sand Fist, as the thug lost the rest of his fluid Zomecia finished him off with a punch that shattered all of his bones. You're safe now, now go hug your husband. Zomecia said to the girl as he ran off to go buy more nails.
Back to top Go down

The Shipwright of Jaya (closed)
Page 1 of 1