One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:59 am

Roy awoke on a small beach in the south blue, with sand on his face. He sat up quickly and wiped the sand out of his eyes with his forearm and urgency. "How the hell did i get here?!" He got to his feet slowly and then saw his gun and bag off a few yards. He made his way to his bag and swung it on to his back, and then slung his gun over his shoulder and held it with his right hand. "Well, if I want to find out where I am, I might as well go inland. There was a path that he saw and he ran at it trying to wake himself up. He noticed a very large mountain that looked cool.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:03 am

Akasa Pouli

Akasa had arrived on the island by chance, he was just sailing aimlessly and managed to find this island. Jumping off his raft Akasa landed on the sand and looked over to the island. A large mountain was visible, it looked pretty amazing. Smirking, Akasa began to make his way towards the island. While walking, he caught sight of a young man who seemed to be in a hurry.

"Oiiii!~" he called out to the young man hoping that he could somehow manage to get his attention.

He would try asking him if he lived here and could show him around.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:10 am

Roy was running pretty fast, so when he heard the loud noise he lost concentration oh his feet and fell on his face. He got up quickly and turned around to see a person, Roy ran at the person at full speed and stopped right in front of him. "What the Hell was that for? You made me tripp!" Roy's face was mad, and a vain could be seen popping out of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:15 am

"Hehe..opps...sorry about that.." Akasa said as he began to itch the back of his head with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, the name's Akasa Pouli. A cook." he said as he let out his hand for a shake.

"Oh and... can you perhaps show me around the island...?"
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:24 am

"*sighs* It's ok. Oh and nice to meet you too."

Roy saw the hand come out for a hand shake, so he shook it.k

"Uggghhh........ I dont know anything about this island. I dont even know how i got here." Roy laughed and smiled. "Well, if you want we can explore together?" Roy didnt want to be by himself, so he asked this guy.

"Oh, and my name's Roy!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:28 am

Listening to the man's words, Akasa smiled.

"I see." Akasa replied with a smile.

He then listened as the man suggested they should explore together.

"Hm.. sure why not."

Roy was his name.... it had a nice ring to it...
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:36 am

Roy was happy to hear that the man would explore with him. He then walked back to the place where he fell and sat down. "So, how about some lunch?" he pulled a plate of sandwiches out of his bag and passed one to Akasa. He took a huge bite of his food and then burped. "How about a nap?" He climbe up a tree and rested on a branch before quickly falling asleep. Even though he just woke up, he was tired because the plants in this are make people sleepy,
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:04 pm

thread close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains   SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Trouble in the Mountains
Page 1 of 1