One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Docile

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Briefcase on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:22 pm

While taking a leisure swim underwater, Dart, while dozing off a bit, bumped into a hard object. "Ow, what the hell was that", he said to himself while arising to the surface. He saw what he had hit was a small rowing boat, "Oh that's what I hit, let's pay whoever that is a little visit.", the sharkman said while swimming towards the boat. Seeing that he could not climb onto the side without flipping it Dart decided to jump out of the water and onto it. So down he swam down to the very bottom and as swam up he began going faster and faster and faster. "10 mph, 20 mph, 30 mph, 40 mph, 50 mph, shit I've reached my limit!" Dart said while swimming up. "It'll have to!", he said as he launched himself out of the water and onto the boat. "Hey who are you?" Dart said, "I haven't seen you in these waters before so you must either be a marine or a pirate." "And, by the looks of it a pretty strong one at that." the shark man said standing 6'5' smiling with his razor sharp teeth. "What's your name stranger?", Dart asked.
Back to top Go down

Deleted
Page 1 of 1