One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Empty
PostSubject: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Nite sat in the middle of the forest that was conveniently right on the area Nite asked two marines with potential to gather. Nite had a plan.. an idea even, of taking the marines with the most potential of becoming high ranking officers in the future, and fighting the pirates of this world.. possibly ridding this world of the chaos that was overwhelming it these days. Nite waited patiently for the two men whom he researched.. one was Izlend, he was expecting a child because the profile said he was under 12 (not specified). His rank was Lt. Commander, which was very good for a person of his age. He also ate the devil fruit that contained the power to control and create lightning.. as well as being immune to it. His power was strong. The other marine Nite chose was also a commodore. It was Mail, a cyborg with the ability to turn into an animal, as well as other amazing techniques. Nite was impressed with both of these marines, but Nite doubted either of them knew who Nite was. His only accomplishment was the Anubis war, and that was a failure on the marines part. After that Nite was stationed in islands to protect them, of course Nite did this without arguing but a part of him wanted to be on patrol for pirates.. not protecting islands.

Nite sighed, taking out a piece of paper he created from thin air and started playing with it, folding it into a paper flower. It was a very beautiful flower; it was almost life-like. The pedals stood out, and the paper even looked frail. Nite continued to make these flowers to pass the time, in a few minutes he would probably have a field of flowers around the sakura blossom tree he was sitting under.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Mail traveled through the forest and groaned "Son of a bitch. First Darnel retires now I'm called out to some island by some marine I know nothing about and I got no saki or wine. What the fuck ELSE could go on!?" Mail yelled irritated kicking a tree down. He continued his trek through the forest and sighed as he thought back to his days with Darnel, the man had become his father and gotten him out of his shell. Hell, Mail had gotten strong enough to actually go one on one with Darnel in a spar and cause damage, but now he was retired and was even close to being fleet admiral. But no, Darnel decided to retire and lose his chance.

Mail eventually reached the Sakura tree and saw the paper flowers all around it. Picking one up Mail took a look at it "Hm very nice." Mail said tossing it behind him carelessly, walking up to Nite he spoke "Are you the one who called me out to this place? Because you have better had a damn good reason for it, I could be in a bar with women and alcohol right now, do you realize this?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:40 pm

"What a shitty place to meet, even if it's for privacy reasons." Izlend said walked down a path of destruction. As he continued down the path he found a downed tree with a large indent in the side of it. It seemed to be a foot print, as if someone has kicked the tree down. The area reeked of booze, as if the person who had been walking down the trail had been drinking recently. With a sigh, he continued down the trail before mumbling to himself. "Looks like Mail is here..."

Eventually Izlend found himself approaching a large Cherry Blossom tree with paper flowers all around it. Near the tree were Nite and Mail, the two others that were said to be coming. When he received the request, Izlend had decided to do a bit of research on his fellow marine. Apparently, Nite had been at the battle for Alabasta; the one Izlend nearly died at all because they were out numbered. Nite however had shown up late for the battle and took part in very little of the actual battle. "Well it looks like we're all here. Now what do you want?" Izlend asked being rather straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Nite looked at the two people he chose to join him this day, one was rude in the sense that he was not like the marines that Nite expected to come, the other was very strict. Nite looked at the two marines and tried to start his speech, he wasn't usually the type to talk.. but this seemed like the appropriate time, considering they would both leave if Nite stayed silent.

"Mail and Izlend, both of you have a track record... and I know all of you have potential to get stronger. Once more, both of you served under Darnel Warshack.. the former Admiral of the marines. I asked you both to join me in this island because I want us to form a sort of alliance.. one built on only the marines with the most potential to reach high places. All of us are powerful in our current state; reaching new ground in our growth will only make us stronger. I brought you all here to join me in a Brotherhood, where we will swear an oath to rid this world of chaos.. and bring order. If you both doubt my skill, I will not mind a small spar." Nite looked at Izlend and Mail while making his.. speech? He wanted to rid them of any doubts that this would be a bad idea. The thing was, all of these marines were strong.. and a combined force would only increase their potential. Every time one of them won an assignment, the Brotherhood would gain the reputation they deserved. Pirates would even fear them after a few campaigns. With their combined strength, Nite really did think that they could change the world for the better.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Mail listened to the man as he gave his speech"Mail and Izlend, both of you have a track record... and I know all of you have potential to get stronger. Once more, both of you served under Darnel Warshack.. the former Admiral of the marines. I asked you both to join me in this island because I want us to form a sort of alliance.. one built on only the marines with the most potential to reach high places. All of us are powerful in our current state; reaching new ground in our growth will only make us stronger. I brought you all here to join me in a Brotherhood, where we will swear an oath to rid this world of chaos.. and bring order. If you both doubt my skill, I will not mind a small spar." This man known as Nite said. Mail was silent for a few moments before speaking "Got any saki?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm

"God, you are just one misstep away from becoming some drunken pirate shithead." he said shaking his head at his brother. "Look, Nite is it? I really don't know what you've read or who you've talked to, but clearly we're not what you were expecting. Well at least my baka of a brother isn't." Izlend said walking towards the commodore. He was silent as he neared his fellow marine that had just given him permission to spar, the one time he could kick a higher ranks ass without getting in trouble.

"Thor"

A bolt of lightning struck the cherry blossom tree causing it
to lite on fire and blow fiery debris over everything else in the surrounding area. With this all of those little paper flowers would be out of the way during their fight. As the flash and boom from the lightning bolt had likely caught everyone else off guard, Izlend attempted to deck the commodore with a powerful right jab using his inherited gauntlet that now followed with electrical power.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Nite was about to respond to Mail, before lightning struck his blossom tree from the sky. The fire moved across the field of flowers he created with his bare hands... he was very touchy about his art being destroyed, he didn't think Izlend would go so far to show his powers. He ran straight towards Nite and tried to punch him with an uppercut fueled with a lot of power. Nite created a wall of paper in front of him almost instantly and blocked the punch Izlend threw at Nite. Nite then snapped his fingers. "Paper Bomb.." and suddenly all of the papers that combined to make the paper wall (which was a lot) simultaneously exploded leaving a big hole where it once was. Nite was left unharmed, and he already created a sword made of paper and a shiled on his other arm.

He waited for Izlends next move, at least until he has proven his worth in the alliance. Nite was also keeping his attention on Mail.. he didn't know how he would react to the explosion AND the lightning bolt, both of which had almost struck him.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm

"HEY FUCKING WATCH IT!" Mail yelled as both Izlends attack and Nite's counter both nearly hit him. Opening up the slot on his arm he activated the fire dial and began to suck up the fire around the area "Jesus Izlend think before you fucking act you coulda started a God damn forest fire."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Izlends palm went through a good chunk of the paper causing electricity to come in contact with it and ultimately cause a fire, another fire. The fire burned away some of the paper which ultimately exploded anyway, however less paper to explode meant less boom. With his hardened body the boy stood in the same position as if the explosion had little effect on him. His arm smoldered from the fire and heat that had previously hit him, however other than that he seemed more or less physically unharmed .

"Another logia, huh?" Izlend said as he watched the smoke and embers smolder on his arm. "I don't think you would beat me, especially in a long range battle. But with that said, a long drawn out battle like this where we'd have to hold back in fear of killing the other will never solve anything. For now, you're strong enough. I'm in." he said turning around and walking towards a burnt out stump to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."    The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood of the Three Marines: "A New Age of Order Begins."
Page 1 of 1