One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kope Kope no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Kope Kope no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Kope Kope no Mi   Kope Kope no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 am

Name: Kope Kope no Mi (Ko comes from Kopi=Copy and Pe comes from Pe-suto=Paste. I am translating the fruit as the Paste Paste Fruit as it centers more on the Pasting process)
Type: Paramecia
Capabilities: Kope Kope no Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to launch two different beams from his hands. The user is able to launch a white colored beam from his left hand that allows the user to copy the abilities and characteristics of a person. Those copied abilities are not copied on the user immediately. Instead, they are much like memories for the user. When the user copies the abilities of a person with his right hand, the second part of the fruit's ability is activated. The other hand, the right hand, changes into a black color and from that point, the user is able to paste the abilities he copied from a person by launching a black colored beam from that hand. Once pasted, the powers can be taken away by the user whenever he wishes, by rubbing his hands or whenever he gets defeated and loses consciousness.
Explanation about copying: Only one person can be copied with the white beam. What can be copied is the personality, the memories (in other words the history) and the special abilities/techniques.
Explanation about pasting: The user can paste whatever he copied to anybody who is shot with the black beam. The user can select whatever he wishes to paste (for example he can only paste the personality of the person and not the special abilities. It must be noted that by pasting a different personality on a person, their normal personality is not deleted. Instead, the pasted person just has two different personalities on the same body.
Notable Disadvantages:
-Only one person can be copied at a time.
-Montage of different copied people cannot take place (in other words the user cannot copy and paste a person's characteristics to somebody and then paste another characteristic of another person to that guy to have many different traits.
-Although special abilities and techniques can be pasted, fruit related powers cannot be copied and pasted.

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Kope Kope no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kope Kope no Mi   Kope Kope no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Sorry, this is usually a place for Mods/Admins to comment, but just .. that fruit reminds me of a certain char from FT, well the idea behind it. Is it based off that certain Sabertooth wizard?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Kope Kope no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kope Kope no Mi   Kope Kope no Mi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 am

I didn't think of this, but yes, now that you mention it the powers are pretty similar. I was trying to think of a theme for a fruit. Then, I copied and pasted a text and I came up with this idea xD

Anyway, the fruit is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kope Kope no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kope Kope no Mi   Kope Kope no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kope Kope no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: