One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 am

CHAPTER 1: Friendship in the land of snow

Martin stood on top of his raft, a smile upon his bright face.

"Hehe~ Konichiwa Island-san" he said to himself with a light tone of voice.

He let out a slight yawn, and slowly began to sit down. He rested his back against the raft and looked up at the sky. It wasn't the best day and it looked like some rain was about to take place. He sighed. Beggers can't be choosers, right? Who cared about the weather..he wasn't gonna let this slight problem stop him. He sat up right once again and faced the island. A cool breeze blew against his face, the island seemed to be filled with snow. As he got nearer to the island some snowflakes began to drop from the sky, Martin let out his hand and one snowflake slowly made it's way to his hand.

"Looks like this island is gonna be a cold one, eh Mr.Snowflake?" he said as the snowflake melted in his hands. He stood on his raft and smiled.

"ADVENTURE!"

Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Tek508aa40cdea328384976
Martin Frost

Last edited by Frozen on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Kip was on this snowy island just taking a break from traveling a bit and was in a hotel alone lieng in bed. "Ughh. This is so boring i want to have some fun." Kip got out of bed and looked out the window and at the snowy feilds. "I guess i could go 'play' in the snow." He put on his jacket and jeans and shoes and locked the door behind him. When he got to be outside he layed in the snow admiring the weather being cold since he hated hot weather. He wrote his name in the snow a couple times and came to the conclusion that he was very well still board. The island seemed calm and people were inside staying away from the snow. "Ughh. I wish I had a friend to spend time here with." Kip sighed and sat at in the sow trying to catch snowflakes with his tounge.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:57 pm

[Aqua Lounge: This island is a cold island [duh.] There is a small village in this island and that village is where our story takes place. This island will search visitors to check for any weapons and if they find a weapon, they will immediately get rid of it. The people in this island are normally seen wearing brown, fluffy coats to keep them warm. The villagers on this island are kind and helpful. However the security on it, isn't so kind. There are also a few hiking bears. The security on the island were black fluffy coats. Just outside the village is a tall, dark tower. What is this tower...? You will found out in the story. ^_^]

As the raft closed in on the island, Martin's smirk began to grow. He was itching to explore the island and maybe even recruit a crew mate. After a few minutes he had arrived at the island jumping off his raft, he began to stretch. He then yawned and began to wonder off into the island. however he was soon stopped by 2 men wearing black fluffy coats, black sunglasses and black fluffy hats. Behind them was a tall man wearing the same uniform however he did not have a hat. He is muscular and seemed like he trained everyday. He has a scar going down his left eye down to his chin. He had golden short hair and light skin.

"Positions! Form 61!" the man yelled out in a deep voice.

[Introduction Box]
[Feeble]

The two mean quickly rushed behind Martin and drew their guns which was hid under their coat. They pointed it over at his Martin's head.

"Now, Hand over that weapon, boy!" he said as he positioned his his left hand out in front of him so that he would take the katana.

"Huh..? You mean this..?" Martin asked as clutched his katana's handle.

"No can do. I need this, sorry." Martin said.

Feeble began to get angry, a vein began to pop out his forehead.

"Hand over that weapon, NOW! Or else you will be left to die here!" Feeble yelled out.

Martin was astonished at the sound of the man's voice.

"Die. That sounds bad." he said to himself.

Martin smirked. He had a plan. He quickly whipped his leg over at the man's "private." His foot slammed into it. Feeble yelled out in pain as tears began to burst out his eyes, he clutched his "private" and fell to the ground. The two men who were behind Marin quickly ran over towards Feeble and began to support him/ Martin quickly dashed off into the island.

"Hehehe! Cya!" Marin yelled out with a big smile on his face.

A few minutes passed and Martin was exhausted. That running really wore him out. Looking around he caught sight of a young man. He chuckled. Looks like he had found himself somebody he could talk to.

"Oi! You there!" he called out towards the young man.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Kip was sitting in the snow just..... pondering. He was so bored he could do anything at the moment. As he was sitting there he could see a man running up out of breath. Then he called out to Kip. Kip was startled and slipped a couple times getting up. When he got a chance to really to see the man he could tell he was a pirate. "Yes? Do you need something?" Kip smiled friendly at the man hoping to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 pm

"Mmmmhmmm~" Martin hummed with a friendly expression.

"You see, Im in search of crew mates! I was just wondering if you would like to join...." he said.

Suddenly he remembered the most important thing when in conversation. The introduction! Martin suddenly let out his hand for a shake.

"Oh, by the way! My name is Martin, Martin Frost!"

"T-That little brat...!" Feeble yelled out as he continued to clutch his private.

His two mates helped him up.

"The man went running that way." one of them said as he pointed towards the village.

"I see.... hm... he attacked a high ranking officer. Meaning he has challenged our organization. The Shadow Clogs. Hahaha... this is perfect, let us report this to master!" Feeble said as he made his way towards the tall tower.

What exactly was inside that mysterious building...?
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Kip was delighted with the offer and was happy of the thought of making friends. "A...crew...Yes! Wait why me?" he said to Martin. Then Martin told his name to Kip. "Oh yeah, I'm Kip" Kip was looking at the man waiting for aN answer to Kip's question even though Kip didn't care why he was just extsatic to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:36 pm

"Why you...?" Martin said.

Well... he hadn't really thought of that... but, that didn't really matter.

"Nice to meet you Kip.... now why don't w-" he was suddenly cut off by the rumbling of his belly.

He was a little embarrassed. Stupid belly. You had to go off now didn't you...? Looking around he searched for a bar. He found one which was right behind him. He smiled.

"Well, it looks like Im hungry... care to talk over a few drinks?" Marin asked as he pointed at the bar.

He began to make his way towards the bar, hoping that Kip will follow. Once he entered he found a lot of men sitting at round tables playing cards and drinking. They all seemed in a happy mood. Martin made his way over at the counter and sat. There was an old man with a long white mustache behind the counter. Next to him, was a small boy, who was sitting on the counter itself! The old man looked up and grinned.

"So what will it be...?" he asked.

Next to the old man sat a man wearing a black hood covering his face. He sat on a chair. Both his arms were folded and his rifle lay next to him.
Martin gulped.

"Well, I'll have some apple pie, please!"
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Martin didn't really answer his qustoin but it didn't matter. It's not like people are just going to come by like that everyday. Kip put his hands in his pockets and then was asked to go get drinks. "Sure, infact i'mm hungry myself." He really was, he didn't eat all day for some strange reason. He followed behind Martin into the bar and was suprised to see a little child. "Whadya think its doi...." He was saying to Martin but was cut off by the bartender asking for orders. "Oh, ummm...... Could i have some fried rice?" Kip asked quietly when he saw a man with a gun, and then started keeping an eye on him. The bartender brought out the food and served the food to them. "Thanks." Kip grabbed a spoon and stuffed a whole spoonful into his mouth. "Sooo.... What are we going to talk about?" he asked Martin shoving another spoonful in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:57 am

Martin watched as the man gave him his apple Pie, he licked his lips as the delicious smell entered his nostrils. Taking a seat he began to eat at his pie. He then heard Kip's question.

"Ah yes.... I was wondering why you came to this island...?" Martin replied as he took another big bite at his pie.

The kid on the counter was wearing a long black shirt with the collar up, the collar covered his mouth and he had red spiky hair. Blue eyes and light skin.
He seemed to be in quite a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Kip watched as Martin took a bite of his apple pie and was tempted to grab it and run far far away and eat it, but he didn't. Then he heard Martin's question and smiled, "Oh, Ummm..... Well i actually have no reason, you see i'm no navigator sooooo, i kind of just randomly got here." Kip laughed out of embaressment. He coul take directions but could not get anywhere on a ship by himself. "Yeah, so here i am. Thing is when i got here i was actually looking for a crew to join."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm

"Hm...Ok..." Martin replied with his mouth full of apple pie.

Swallowing the pie, he wiped the crumbs around his mouth before patting his belly.

"Ah... that hit the spot." Martin said with a smile on his face.

Just as he opened his mouth to say something the kid suddenly spoke.

"Granddad! Why the hell are we letting them take over the island!? It's our island!" the kid yelled out at the old man who was polishing the cups.

It seemed the man was the kid's granddad. The man in the hood picked up his rifle and pointed it at the boy. The old man noticed this and quickly spoke.

"R-Rock. Quite down now, the ruler of this island is a kind fellow." his granddad said. However his hands were shaking once he had said that... was he lying?

"You're lying! You know full well tha-"

"BE QUITE AND GO OVER TO YOUR ROOM BOY!" the old man yelled at the boy named Rock.

Rock looked over at the old man before jumping off the counter and running off towards a room at the back. He was upset. Martin was puzzled as what had just happened. The man in the hood lowered his rifle and laid it next to him once more.

"O-Oi... is everything alright?" Martin asked the man.

"Yes,yes, In fact, Im feeling so good that all meals are free!" the old man yelled out with a happy yet shaky tone of voice. He was hiding something...

Everybody in the bar yelled out in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 pm

The boy who's name was Rock yelled out about something or someone taking over. Then the guy with the rifle pointed the gun to his head. The bartender who apparently was his grandpa sent him to his room. The old man was hiding something when he tried avoiding the situation by giving everyone free meals. "Umm... In that case...... I'll Have More rice! Oh wait no. Is someone evil taking over?" Kip thought that a boy yelling out randomly wasn't really normal. Then the guy with the rifle stood up aiming the gun at Kip. "Aye, you boy, MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!" Kip looked at the man with the rifle and didn't really think of him as a threat. "Ah, calm down gunman guy. So pops, who's the guy taking over? Wait, is it that gunman guy?" Kip looked concerned and he pointed at the gunman who weas still aiming the gun at his head.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 pm

The old man suddenly jumped as the hooded man yelled at Kip. He then realized that Kip was asking him a question. The old man gulped. He began to sweat.

"Hahah... well you see... um...." the man said as he began to clutch his fists, a layer of sweat covered his fists.

Slight tears were visible in his eyes.

The hooded man slowly made his way over at the old man. He rested his right hand on the man's shoulder and held the rifle with his left hand.

"If you guys really wanna know. I'll tell you. Not like you brats can do anything." he said as he smiled. His face was covered by the hood so Martin and Kip couldn't really see the smile.

Martin pulled a serious expression. It looked like the time of fun had to be postponed.

"The leader of this poor island is, Dante-Sama. He is the most strongest man in this whole island." the man said in a calm tone of voice.

"Now you know. I believe we must...take out the trash."

The old man's eyes suddenly widened.

"Please no! No, anything but that please!" the old man begged.

The tears on his eyes rolled down his cheeks.

Martin still had the same look. His face was now normal. He was not happy nor sad. Neutral. However deep inside he had an angry feeling.

A den den mushi could suddenly be heard from inside the hooded man's pocket. Taking it out, he answered it.

"Hello, Fullrider. Are you there?"

"Yes... who is this."

"Feeble."

"Ah... what is it Feeble?"

"Bring the den den mushi closer to your ear so no one can hear..."

"Aye."

The hooded man done as he was told. As Feeble spoke, the man named "Fullrider" began to smirk.

"Got it." he said as he put away the device.

Picking up the rifle he pointed it at Martin.

"It's you lucky day... kid. How you you like to sleep?" the man muttered.

Martin pushed the Rifle away slightly.

"Sleep. No thanks, Im not tired." Martin replied.

The man quickly re positioned his rifle and pulled the trigger. However Martin already dodged the attack. Quickly jumping off his seat Martin ran out of the bar.

"Kip! Quick follow!" Martin yelled out at Kip.

He had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 pm

When Kip saw the old man cry he was sorry, no old guy should be crying. Then the man with the gun walked up and rested his hand on the old man's shoulder. He said it was time to take out the trash and Kip knew what that ment. Then someone called the man on the den den mushi, and when the call was over he aimed the gun at Martin. Martin pushed the gun back alittle and the man fired his gun, but it seemed Martin was fast enough to dodge the attack. Then he bolted towards the door ordering Kip to follow, saying he had a plan. "A plan, Does it envolve running away, because our enemy is over there!" Kip pointed at the gunman. "and what about the old guy and the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 pm

"Trust me! We need to go now or-"

A gun shot could be heard, a bullet skimmed Martin's arm. Martin clutched his wound.

"Hurry!" Martin yelled out at Kip.

Running out of the bar, Martin rested his back against the wall which was right next to the double doors of the bar. He waited for Kip to arrive to that he could execute his plan.

Last edited by Frozen on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Martin told Kip to trust him so that's what he did. Then Martin was hit on the arm and leaned up against a wall. "Hey, are you alright?" Kip knelt down to one knee and looked at the wound which didn't seem serious so he continued, "So. What's the plan captain?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 pm

"The plan..." Marin said to himself.

He got closer to Kip's ear and began to speak.

"My plan is to trip him. I want you to go to the other side of the door and as soon as he comes out, we both trip him... got that?" Martin whispered into Kip's ear.

It was a basic plan but something had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Martin leaned in to Kip's ear and told him the plan. "What!?!!?? Really, seems like a weak plan to me but ok, You're Captain" Kip rolled to the other side of the door way getting ready to put out his leg when the man came out. Kip was wondering why his captain wanted to do such a simple plan but he followed his orders.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Martin waited for the man to run out. After a few seconds the man ran out the double doors, Martin quickly threw his leg towards the man's legs.

"NOW!" Martin yelled out as his leg charged towards the man's leg.

As he done this, he clutched his katana. He aimed to jump on the man's back and push his katana next to his head to scared him.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Kip saw the man run out and when Martin yelled now he thrusted his leg out watching the man hit the floor hard. "Hmph, simple plan yet it worked." Kip laughed. He picked up the man's gun and accidently fired it into the sky. "Oooops! Well What do we do now Martin?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Martin quickly jumped onto the man's back and drew his katana, he dug it into the snow next to the man's face. The man chuckled.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you." Martin said as he looked down at the man.

"Hahah.. same goes for you." the man replied.

Martin at first was pretty confused. However as the man reached for something in his pocket, he could tell it was gonna be bad. The man got out a metal box with a crimson button on the top of it.

"If I press this button... that old geezer's wife is gonna take quite a long sleep. The moment I push this button. It will let all people at the HQ know that it is time to take out the trash."

Martin gulped and got off the man, he put his katana back into it's case and saw as the man got back up on his feet.

"Now, you there. Give me that rifle" the man said as he looked over at Kip. However before he could say another word a black pole smacked the top of his head causing him to fall on the ground un conscious.

Martin quickly looked over and saw the boy from earlier. The boy rested his pole across his shoulder. It seemed he jumped and hit the man from behind.

"Hehehehe!~ Looks like I saved you guys." the boy said as he puffed out his chest and tried to act cool and brave.

Martin's eyes sparkled.

"COOOOOOL!~"

However he shook his head and remembered about the box. Picking it up slowly he held it out in front of him.

"Phew... looks like we did it Ki-" he was suddenly cut by the voice of the young boy.

"Oooooo!~ Look a button! Lemme press!" the boy said as he tried to press the button.

Martin quickly threw the box over at Kip.

"Don't touch that!" Martin yelled out at the boy who jumped after the box.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Kip saw the boy who was slightly younger than him hit the gunman with the pole. "Aye nice hit!" Kip laughed scratching the back of his head. Then the boy tried pressing the button, and the box was sent flying to Kip. Kip caught it and put it in his coat pocket. "Don't touch this!" Kip walked over to Martin to give him the box, Kip didnt want to be responsible for pressing it on accident. He gave Martin the box. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Martin received the box from Kip and put it into his pocket. Rock tried his best to get the box but failed. Martin went back into the bar where he found the man crying over the counter. Martin walked up to him.

"Yo. You looking for this?" Martin asked as he took out the box.

The old man looked up and his face lit up with happiness. Martin chucked the box over at the old man with a smirk.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much!" the old man said as he clutched the box.

However that smile soon faded away. After all, his wife was still captured by the evil gang.

"P-please. Come in." the old man said as he went back into the back room.

Martin jumped over the counter and was followed by Rock.

"Kip, come on."

He entered the room and found a round table. The man sat on the floor and crossed his legs. He was in front of the table.

"Please take a seat." the old man said was he pointed at the three cushions in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Kip followed Martin into the bar and the old guy told them to follow him. Kip jumped the counter with one hand and took a seat in the middle seat in front of the old man and the kid sat on the right. "So, what's up pops? You need some help taking out that guys leader?" Kip was rying to help as much as possible and was really eager to fight someone. "Oh, and Martin, we are going to help right?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:38 pm

"We sure will" Martin replied to Kip's question as he took a seat.

(THEME BEGINS)

"Hehe.. look how pathetic I am... asking a bunch of kids to help me..." the man said to himself as he clutched his fists yet again.

"Those men... they stole my wife away from me.. they told me to to pay them by tommorow or my wife is murdered." the man said.

He began to shake a little. He got out a picture of his him, his wife and Rock.They were a happy family and they seemed to love to be together.

"Please....please...please.... save her!" the man let out.

"Im begging you please!" the man began to cry yet again.

Martin got up without saying anything and made his way over to the door.

"A-are you refusing...?" the man asked.

"Hehe... you really do cry a lot, aye...?" Martin said.

"Don't worry.... I'll save her." he said with a smirk.

"Kip, Let's go."

"Wait, let me go! S-She's my grandmother please!"

"Rock.... follow Kip."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)   Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Chapter 1: A friendship in the land of snow (Closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next