One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Getsugaburi
"Fire Kid" Blake
Maxulus
Jory
Rodoku
Violuminescence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Ferdinard ignored the reaction of Payne as a reaction like that would be what he expected from the admiral. Moreover, he also ignored Todd, who had just appeared, as he had to calm down another person who was in the meeting and that person was none other than Avis Ridley, the Warlord with the former bounty of 151,000,000 Beri. Avis was a great addition to the Seven Royal Warlords and things had to be cleared. As Payne was pretty much in a bad mood, Ferdinard had to take over and speak to the woman who was approaching him.

"Excuse me, miss... I was not very clear..." Ferdinard said with a smile on his face. "I was saying that none in the marines has the right to control Admiral Payne's decisions over the Shichibukai. Neither me, or even Admiral Warshack have the right to interfere with Admiral Payne's decisions. However, you have the right to doubt them at any cost... So, I am asking you to calm down, please. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he said and then he placed his sunglasses on his eyes to hide the serious look he had, even if he was still smiling. "I hope I was clear. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he said afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Tanku sighs and shakes his head at the Shichibukai's outburst. "She's entitled to freedom, this much is true," he thinks to himself, "but the way she's going about establishing it will almost certainly lead to conflict." He turns to face the other commodore who'd entered the room and breathes a sigh of relief. It would be nice not to be the only man of his position in the room anymore, although from the man's bearing he doubted highly that they would become instant friends.

"Excuse me, sirs." He stands up and bows to both the Admiral and the Admiral Major. "For whatever a pretty much unknown commodore's word is worth, I'd like to agree with the idea of having Strike teams." He turns to address Avis. "I can appreciate that you feel as though having a Strike Team working with you would be constricting, but I believe it could provide a very good medium through which the remaining Shichibukai and Marines can support each other. Think of the fear it would strike into a pirate's heart to see your flag and that of the Marines flapping in the wind as you bore down on them. Surely this would aid you greatly. Thank you for your time." Tanku sits down after speaking, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow after his first address at a Marineford meeting.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:00 pm

"...You won't be cleaning up any messes. Its IF you get captured by a non Marine force...We'll send a strike force...a crew of our own Marines. To back you up...your ambitions and goals stay untouched. But until we obtain at least 3 new Warlords..Where going to need to start recruiting the Strike force immediately! All the Strike force is are back up for your crew in the events of a Marine opposing force. If this were to be a controlling matter you wouldn't be here right now Avis...that's for sure. We souly need to focus on backing our allies up to show that were organized and strong..If you can't get that than you can either risk being terminated or sit down and continue with your piracy. Though what ever my command maybe, you may aid it or I'll resign you my self. We respect your power and abilities. But your ebullition against the Marines cannot be tolerated at this time. We're to much into the beginning stages of building a stronger fighting force to worry about a loose cannon..with all due respect of course.."

Payne let his flames die out so they wouldn't burn down the entire room. He sat back down and crossed his legs.

"..We need strong and loyal allies..Not a rash headed Pirate in over their head..you were made a Warlord because they didn't think that of you..don't make us regret it.."

Light then returned from outside the room with a worried look on her face.

Light:"Admiral Payne...I have gotten word that Leon Lexus's is forming a crew...What is you action on this?"

"What...Leon's actually doing something? Eh...leave it alone..I don't thing the Fleet Admiral would like us messing around with an Ex-Yonkou any way..Until he starts trouble with us again ignore him..I want that exact message sent out to every marine crew...If they see Leon..do not harm him unless he strikes first.."

Light bowed and she quickly exited the room in order to relay the message.

Payne than looks over towards the Young Commodore Tanku speaking. He looks at him with a blank stare at first then shrugs.

"Good so you understand..Its simply if the Warlords get in a quarel..The Marines won't hesitate to back them up..it'll make pirates think twice before trying to strike our allies...Tanku's your name...right? How would you like to be in command of the actual Strike force for me? You seem to be wise enough. You'll form the first strike force until I can find a worthy Vice Admiral...though I was considering Vice Admiral Gideon to take charge..He's a bit.....complex with his reasoning. Though until I get a hold of him..Tanku...You are here by a Tempoary Vice Admiral as of today..though don't get me wrong..A slip up can easily cost you your rank back down to a Commodore. I feel your wisdom is greater than that of some of the Rear Admirals...So I'm sure you won't mind a little promotion test...Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm

All of these excessive personalities were starting to annoy Izlend, each one bigger or at least they thought they were grander than the person standing next to them. It was a freak show more than anything else. Payne seemed like the biggest joke of all, he was an admiral and he couldn't even keep his power in check. If Izlend thought for one second the other admirals powers would endanger his dear father, Darnel, he wouldn't hesitate to run the hot head through. However Izlend knew that Darnel was a monster in his own right and it would take something drastic to endanger him. So Izlend just stood against the wall glaring at Payne like he had just killed his puppy.

Youri just rolled his eyes at the admiral as he spoke about strike forces and whatever else it was after Youri had stopped listening. Avis took charge at Payne challenging his decision. It had little effect against the bull headed fire user. "Mr Payne is it?" said the shichibukai as he walked towards the admiral. "Let me put this in a way that you'll be able to understand. The rest of the shichibukai and myself are where we are because we have pride and rely on ourselves without aid from anyone. Even if a shichibukai needed the help they would never call for it, it's a package deal. You get some of the strongest pirates on the seas as you allies, however you also get some of the proudest pirates on the seas as well." said the shichibukai. As he stepped back he cast one of his signature illusions making it appear that Payne had grown devil horns and a drawn on mustache to anyone else in the room. Still the person in the cloak remained close to Youri, standing there without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 am

Ferdinard would not say anything as everybody in the room seemed to be arguing with each other. On the one hand, that was something bad. The marines should not be actually arguing with the Warlords. They should be having a nice and quiet chat with them. However, one the other hand that was pretty funny. Ferdinard, a guy who was living to laugh and enjoy himself, was having too much fun in the room. Despite the fact that he would speak seriously on occasions when he would listen to some threats, his overall personality and his behavior over different matters would not change just because of the importance of that meeting. "FAHAHAHAHA!!!FAHAHAHAHA!!! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he was laughing and he stopped for a second. He turned his head towards Payne, seeing the illusions that Youri had just created. The horns... And the moustache... It was pretty funny, extremely funny. "FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he laughed and then he looked towards Youri. "You got me here! FAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". The man could not stop laughing... What an eccentric guy... He was that kind of person, indeed. After all, he was a member of the Maimou family. His ID would be doubted if he was not like that.

However, after a few seconds, he stopped. He missed something... Yes... Vice Admiral Light was speaking about Leon Lexus, the man that Ferdinard found himself engaged in the battle of Arabasta. That guy... Being a non-fruit user, Ferdinard did not have an idea about how he would deal with him. Hopefully, the marines were retreating and so Ferdinard left before he could be defeated by the man. He knew deep inside his heart, though, that the swordsman would probably overpower him if he did not get away with the rest of the marines. As a result, Ferdinard had an interest in the man... "Hm... Lexus is moving?" Ferdinard stopped laughing for a few seconds and started wondering, after a large delay. "FAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 pm

"..I'll just have to talk with Pheniox later...in the mean time unless anyone elses has anything else to say to me before I take my leave. Please say so now or for ever hold your peace..From hearing these things I don't have time to waist here. I'm going to be making my rounds on all our known Island's that have Marine bases there..."

Payne looked around the room in order to see if anyone else had to address him about any thing.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 19 Posts]

"Well ,Tanku, "what the meeting is about", that is something that we are most probably about to see."- Lenny drew this conclusion as he saw Admiral Payne come into the scene. Lenny remained seated in a place close to the other Rear Admirals and besides Ferdinand Maimou. He had never seen Admiral Payne in person ever in his life... he had heard stories of his power... and he knew he could be reckless sometimes.

Lenny silently took note of most of the things that were being discussed in the meeting. He breath in slowly and exhaled in a soft manner so that he wouldnt draw too much attention to himself. Apparently the idea of the Strike crews seemed to be good, but Lenny knew deep within his insides that the Shichibukai werent going to accept them. Even if they were allied to the government, they were pirates, and they liked to stay that way.

Thinking deeper into the matter, these Shichibukai probably had their own affairs, and many of them were probably doing illegal things... he looked at Youri, who was known for being a sneaky and buggy weasel. That guy was probably up to something. But something got on his nerves when it was mentioned...

"There are only three shichibukai?!??!" -Lenny thought loudly when it was said. It didnt make sense at all... if the marines wanted to give a picture of strenght and unification, cleaning the Warlord spots would only make the Government look weak. Lenny's point of view of Justice was different from most marines: Everything for the people. Nothing about absolute justice or things like that. Lenny was thinking that the people in the Grandline would be attacked even more if there werent enough shichibukai.

The Shichibukai gave their opinion about the matters as well, and as Lenny had thought, Youri said that the Warlords were prideful and that they wouldnt accept the help from the marines even if they needed it. In this case, they would need new Shichibukai soon.

And then Lenny remembered a name, one that had popped up not far into the archives, which meant that this person had given recent trouble to the government. When he read over it, he seemed to have caused enough trouble and that he had enough strenght.

"Admiral Payne, sir." -Lenny exclaimed, standing up. -"If I may, I would like to suggest someone to take one of the Warlord seats..."

Lenny looked at the Admiral and started to choose his words wisely.

"You might have heard of him... after all, he is valued by the government for a bounty of no less than two hundred million bellis..." -Lenny started, he waited to see if the Admiral caught what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

"...Uh...two hundred million? Who might that be?..."

Payne was interested to hear the young Marines words. Some one of that caliber must be strong. Though he's been gone for so long Payne hadn't been at HQ long enough to get the word of the new uprising Pirates. Payne then turned towards the young Marine.

"Who ever he is find him and bring him here...No threats to arrest of prosecute if he doesn't agree to our
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm

"This is foolish, getting so worked up for the sake of some pirates, I see no reason why the Government deems this group to be that important." Todd states his mind, while sitting with his arms crossed and without looking at anyone, although it seemed as if he was mainly addressing to Lenny's surprise about the decreased number of active Shichibukai. To him they were nothing more than pirates, after all. However, knowing that for now, his rank was not high enough yet for his word to have an impact, he adds a "But I guess my status does not allow me to share or press on my beliefs." and then returns to his previous "slumber", not really caring if he could have upset the Shichibukai gathered.

(OOC: Sorry for the somewhat randomness, but as I try to bring back this char of mine into activity, I thought that having him express an opinion would be good for him to be back on the map, you can all just ignore if it's getting in the way of the thread's objective.)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:34 pm

"..Mind your tongue young one..Its more complex than you could possibly imagine. I've spoken and the Strike Force recruitment will start the moment I board my ship..but first I would like to know who this Pirate with Two hundred Million Berrie is.."

Payne began to head out the room and towards his ship. Light than ran towards Tanku and bowed, in thanks for the support. She than moved towards Lenny.

Light: "Let me properly introduce my self...my name is Serenity P. Light...I am a Vice Admiral in Training under the overseeing of Instructor and Admiral Payne...Its a pleasure to meet you all..I speak in the behalf of Admiral Payne in some regards..I apologize for his rudeness..with Nishiki's absence he's taken full responsibility of the Navy recently..So please bare with him.."

[Introduction Box]
Name: Serenity P. Light
Abilities: Buki Buki no Mi (Arms Arms Fruit)

"With all due respect..I completely agree with Payne in this regards...If you don't mind I'll take my leave.."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:01 pm

"Teh." Todd lets out, but still doesn't make any eye contact or push things for a confrontation with anyone. Not that he wouldn't want to, but because he wasn't going to start acting like an amateur simply cause of his different point of view. However, he really didn't had anything to do over there. Darn that Nemoushi, he sent him there, instead of him coming, as a Vice Admiral of a high degree of fame should do, obviously he just didn't want to "waste" any of his own time here.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 am

"Relax, my friend!" Ferdinard said and he stood up from his char. He slowly walked towards direction and he patted him on the back in order to comfort him. "Admiral Major Payne is always serious!!! There is no need for you to feel uncomfortable just because he was serious while talking to you!!! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard said with a wide smile on his face, once again. That guy... He did not have fear to laugh while talking, even if he was speaking to an admiral or even a former bodyguard of the 5 gorosei. He was a freaking crazy bastard, that was for sure!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Ignoring virtually anything Ferdinard said, Todd merely moves his head to the back a bit, and glares up at him. "I respect the fact that there are other superiors here, or I'd rip off that arm of yours that touched me without my permission." He coldly says, and then moves his head to where he had it before, and resumes being motionless and just watching the dialogue and events happening around. Again, it wasn't like he was respecting the people themselves, but merely their ranks, and only because his training and coaching from the previous years as a CP9 ops, bodyguard & marine were "telling" him so. That of course didn't meant he would tolerate anyone closing in too much into his "space". But, he was already back to a "slumber" like state, not even bothering to focus if the man had something else to say about Todd's not-so-polite reply.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 pm

COMMODORE TANKU

Tanku bows to Vice Admiral Light in return, acknowledging her thanks. He also watches Todd's actions with interest. Clearly, this man had some personal issues to work out and would be of little or no help to Payne's initiative. He chuckles as Ferdinard attempts to calm him. He adds lightheartedly, "Rear Admiral, sir, with all due respect, I do not believe Commodore Todd enjoys being touched. And, on the assumption that I am permitted to speak freely with you, would advise you against doing it again. After all, you may lose an arm in the endeavor." He laughs again. "Eehehehe!" He turns to Lenny, also curious as to who the new shichibukai may be.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:42 pm

That was it, Izlend was fed up with all of the crap. First the shichibukai with their flashy entrances and their obvious devotion to nobody but themselves. Then there was Admiral Payne barging in like he owned the damn place, not only interrupting Darnel's meeting but also slinging orders around like he had called it in the fist place. However all that was tolerable. What really pissed Izlend off was what Todd said to Ferdinard. No one threatened his nakama, not even a fellow marine.

With an electrical aura wrapping around him Izlend walked towards Todd and Ferdinard. His steps heavy as he drew his sword from what appeared to be a sheath. The chain around his neck morphed into what appeared to be a metallic snake like creature that moved on its own and made hissing sounds. The overall amount of electrical energy from the two cause the air around them to distort and the smell of ozone became stronger as sparks discharged from his body. "If you lay one finger on Ferdinard, and you'll be the on losing your head!" Izlend said through gritter teeth with his sword in one hand and the sheath in the other.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 pm

So far Lilith had been only observing the meeting, she had watched as the higher ups such as the Admirals displayed their authority, and now that Admiral Payne had left a new point of interest for Lilith had appeared in the room. Hostility. A few marines not far above or below each other in rank had gotten bent out of shape, especially Izlend. "Izlend! Put your sword away!" Lilith commanded as she stood up from her chair and slammed her palms onto the table "If you choose to attack the Commodore I will have no choice but to detain you for the rest of the meeting!" she finished speaking and then sat back down in her chair and placed her hands in her lap ready to listen to what anyone else had to say.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 am

Despite Tanku as well as Lilith having also talked, wanting to defuse the tension caused, Todd merely responded to the approaching Izlend. Now, tension was apparently from Inzend's side, as Todd really didn't cared much, he did however found the fact that the man moved towards him ready for conflict worth making him reply to him."I have no interest to fight with you while a meeting takes place. Or anywhere inside Marine facilities. If you are too eager to die, meet me after all this." Todd simply responds, before he gets up, and passes through Ferdinard and Izlend. "However, I see no reason why Vice Admiral Nemoushi asked me to attend this meeting. All matters are more or less to be settled by Admiral Payne himself, and my, as well as some other people's presence, are not needed. I'm out." And with that said, Todd walks out of the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 am

Ferdinard was not speaking for quite a while and there was a reason for not doing so. It was not because he was afraid of Todd. It was pretty obvious that Ferdinard was a fearless guy and that he wouldn't be afraid by anything Todd would say to him, as his arrogant nature would actually prevent him from being scared. What got Ferdinard's attention was Izlend's reaction to the response of Todd. That guy... Izlend... He had grown up very much. From the looks of his eyes, while he was speaking to Todd, Ferdinard realized one thing. Izlend was not a random marine, that was for sure. From the very first moment he met him, Izlend had got Ferdinard's attention because of his personality. However, now, by the time he developed and trained himself, Ferdinard realized that he was right about everything he thought about him when he firstly saw him. That man was born to be a big head in the marines and Ferdinard was pretty much sure that it would not take very much time until that would happen. Despite this, though, Ferdinard would not speak his thoughts to Izlend, at least at that time. He did not want to make the young marine be too fond of himself, so that he would try more and develop furthermore. Instead, he would take his time to speak to Todd, as he was taking his leave.

"FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard laughed as Todd passed next to him and Izlend. "Commodore Todd, you really are a funny guy. Challenging you would be something really bad! I do not want to be de-ranked to the rank of Ensign by Vice Admiral Nemoushi for injuring you. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ferdinard said.

However, a few seconds later, he took off his sunglasses. His smile on his face stopped immediately, freezing everybody in the room who was watching the man not smile for the very first time in his whole life. As Todd was getting out of the meeting room, Ferdinard's serious look on his face was indicating that for Ferdinard some form of rivalry was born by that moment. His eyes had taken a very scary look that was exactly the same as the emotionless look than none other than the one of the sea emperors and Ferdinard's cousin, Maximillion Maimou. "However, on the other hand..." Ferdinard spoke with an emotionless voice that was making any regular marine soldier who was there chill from fear "I guess that if Vice Admiral Nemoushi de-ranks me, he would not do anything as I have Admiral Warshack's protection... Right?". Then, another moment of silence occurred. People were probably expecting Ferdinard to laugh. But he wasn't laughing even a little bit...

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 pm

"Are you done babbling now, puppy?" Todd simply responds, having stopped walking for a moment, but only for enough time for him to give that response. Disregarding the fact that Ferdinard would surely attempt to respond to that, especially the "nickname" he just gave the, sure to be quite well known and fearer, man, Todd had just pulled the door and has left the room, walking down the hallway. Another thing he had to waste his time into, and to no benefit for him in any way to begin with.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Daruki had said nothing but smiled, he then broke out in a big guffaw, "How the hell are we supposed to function like this! Look at us were pathetic right now, 3 warlords, and the yonko are quickly spreading like germs in the New World! Seriously how the Fuck do we expect to actually function as one governmental faction, an organization to capture pirates and preserve justice when Justice isn't even in this meeting room!" Daruki smashed his fist breaking a chunk off the table. "This is just sad! The Gorosei, The Commander, the world is expecting us to stop these pirates from plaguing this world and we can't even have a meeting on how to do that without fighting each other! "We aren't losing the battle against injustice because we are weaker, we have Admiral Warshack and Admiral Payne, we are losing because we all can't stay 2 seconds without letting our pride get in our way!" We all just need to stick our pride up our asses and finish this meeting!" Daruki took a deep breath and said, "I apologize for talking out of turn but I believe it needed to be said." Daruki said calmly as he addressed Admiral Payne
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 20 Posts]

"Do not worry, Admiral Payne, I will take care of it."- Lenny guaranteed with security in his voice. After that he sat down and started to revise a long list of pirates that he had written down, pirates that he knew were causing trouble in the Grandline, and that he wouldnt hesitate to put under arrest if he saw. As he read through this list, another marine called Todd points out that he doesnt understand the importance of the group of pirates known as the Seven Royal Shichibukai. Lenny held his breath for a second, as they were in presence of many important people, including Warlords themselves, but he continued writing a report about the meeting and what he would do to present the pirate he had in mind to Admiral Payne.

When Vice Admiral Light moved towards him, he nodded his head and said "It's a pleasure" and continued working, overhearing what she said. After that, things started to get a little bit heated up between some of the marines in the meeting... and Lenny saw that a few had been interested on what he had said, of proposing a new shichibukai, but he wanted to keep it a surprise for now and prefered not to make any comments.

And he didnt do it, he just watched the marines mantain an un-projected argument against each other, threatening and spitting out words of hate and boredom. But when Lilith decided to interfere, Lenny sent her a killer look and with a manner of his right hand he asked her to sit back down and calm down. As many people knew, Lenny was a peacemaker, and not a troubleseeker.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:54 pm

COMMODORE TANKU

Tanku stands up as Izlend moves to defend Ferdinard, prepared to intercept the man in order to keep the peace in the meeting room. As Izlend stands down and takes his seat again, Tanku feels a chill run down his spine as the usually-jovial Ferdinard takes on an uncharacteristically cold nature. He shudders and turns away, a bit frightened by the well-reputed marine's episode. His attention returns to Celeste, who is still making his list. He sighs and transforms into his half-ankylosaurus form, causing his chair to creak ominously. Tanku is clearly annoyed with the devolution of the meeting into a series of petty squabbles. He slams his tail on the ground in an attempt to garner everyone's attention.

"Daruki is absolutely correct. There is no possible way we can function like this if people keep interrupting each other in order to preserve their pride. As Marines we all should have given up our personal pride to the World Government already, knowing that whatever we do is for the good of the people and not ourselves. If we act only on behalf of our irrational emotional swings and for personal gain, that makes us no better than the pirates we seek to protect the people from! So let's all keep our so-called 'honor' in our pants until this meeting is over and we've resolved the issue at hand." He shakes his head and turns back into full human form, not even paying attention to the reactions of others just yet.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 am

Ignorning Tanku and Daruki and even Lenny as he was making a list, Ferdinard would simply look at the man was he was leaving from the meeting room. He slowly got up and he started walking towards the direction where the man came out from. He opened the door and he looked at the man as he was walking at the hallway. He placed his sunglasses on his eyes again and he said "You know you are very funny! FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". Then, Ferdinard closed the door and he looked at everybody in the room, once again. He placed his sunglasses on his eyes and his wide smile appeared on his face once again.

"Whatever... I was just making things look cooler in the meeting! FAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he tried to explain himself with a silly joke that only made himself laugh and then he scratched his head. "Anyway... For now... Shall we call this meeting completed?" he questioned everybody. Although Admiral Warshack did not speak yet, Ferdinard wanted that meeting to be finished for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm

(Erm sorry for a late arrival, I'm just sort of going to hop into this.)

Mail watched as events unfolded, he was staying out of sight due to nothing truly interesting him until Izlend walked up threatening someone over something involving a crew mate, walking up he grabbed Izlend's blade with the lightning dial hand as to not be shocked "Hey there brat, let's not cause a full scale fight here alright? We're here for a meeting right? Let's try not to lob anyone's heads off." Mail spoke to Izlend.

[Intro Box: Mail, Commodore, Member of the hooded knights.]

Mail let a smile creep onto his face "It seems you've grown Izlend. We should spar one day." Mail spoke with a chuckle, though remembering how hot headed Izlend was he never let go of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 am

Back in the ship, Todd is greeted by that certain man that sent him there instead of him attending the meeting. A veteran in the marines, one of Nishki's teachers & a respected man, Nemoushi "Golden Eye". However, the large, grey haired man those hair seems to be shaped like two cow-like horns on each side, seems more like a jolly, happy go-go and somewhat unreliable man at first glance.
"Oi oi, Toddy-boy. You are back early. The meeting's over already?"
"No, I just left."
"Eh? Oh come on now pal, I was counting on you!"
Todd simply walks right pass Nemoushi, who was laying on a hammock, and drinking a beer from the bottle, not responding.
"Tsk .. always too cold. Come on, it's okay, forgiven~"
"I don't care."
"Do you want some beer?"
"No."
Nemoushi still maintains a relaxed and happy attitude, however, he turns his head on the about to enter the inside of the chip Todd, and speaks again.
"Anyway, I'll have to ask one of the guys in there later. Or maybe Payne himself. That aside, you will have a new mission."
"I'm listening."
And Nemoushi begins to tell Todd something. All seen is Todd's expression going from complete apathy to what seems like anger.
"...What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next