One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chickiet121

chickiet121

Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Empty
PostSubject: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 am

It is noon on a hot sunny Summer day, there are no clouds in the sky and Karlos is sitting in a bar drinking a nice cold glass of sake. He is just about to finish drinkin his sake when suddenly he hears shouting coming from outside. He walks out to see Nakama. He shouts "Hey, whats going on out here."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 am

''Well nothing much just another drunktard looking for a fight...'' Nakamaru pulled out his sword with such speed that you almost couldnt see it. The crowd that the Drunk man got gasped because they thought he was going to kill him. Two more marines came from the crowd and stopped behind Nakamaru. ''Take him to the Base until he is sober.. Then charge him for disturbing the peace of the city.'' The marines tied his hands and carried him because he was to drunk to walk right. Nakamaru then turned to Karlos and stopped. ''Wait a minute... You look familiar...'' Nakamaru tried to remember from where he remembers him. Then it hit him from a meeting in the marine base there were pictures of new rookie pirates... And this was one of them. ''Hey you! Are you by any chance a pirate?'' Nakamaru walked twoards Karlos with his sword still out.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 am

"Well I was..." Karlos looks up to the sky thinking about how he betrayed his former crew. He looks back down getting a good look at the Nakamaru. "Wait you are a Lieutenant Commander. What was your name again..." Karlos looks at him and notices his sword is still out. "Ha you think you can hurt me with that sword." He puts his hand down to his belt and pulls out his steel headed hammer. "This is going to be fun." He says with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:44 am

''Once a pirate allways a filthy pirate...'' Nakamaru wasnt going to allow the pirate to get the first move on him so he decided to strike now. ''My name is Nakamaru the man that is going to get you behind bars!'' The marine started spinning his sword and wind started gathering around it. ''Wind style jump!!'' With him being launched in the air probably suprising the enemy he threw his next attack. ''Wind walk stab!''
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

Karlos watches Nakamaru and as the wind starts to come off of his blade Karlos is shocked at the power behind it and decides that the only thing he can do now is block and see exactly how strong it is. "Come at me with all you got!" Karlos shouted as he puts his hammer out in front of him and his hands suddenly turn into hooves and he begins to make his transformation. "I'm not going to play around with a Lieutenant Commander, I'm not an idiot!"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 am

''A devil fuit...Really?!?! I hate devil fruit users...'' Nakamaru jumped back and regained his focus. ''Okay what did Danny teach me...'' Wielding that hammer Karlos would be much slower then Him. Nakamaru then decided to try another Wind attack. ''Wind style gust!'' He hoped for this attack to distract Karlos from the real attack. ''Wind style Throw!''
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 am

His transformation finishes he is now in his Bison human hybrid form. "Your wind isn't going to hurt me" He says as he puts his head down getting ready for his Hammer Assault Attack. "If I can't dodge your attack, I will just take you head on" He then runs at Nakamaru at full speed with his hammer out infront of him hitting Nakamaru's sword and his hammer breaks in half from the sheer force of the swords power and the sword goes behind Karlos right next to the Hammer. Karlos then stops and looks at his hammer puzzled at what just happened. "What kind of cheap trick was that Marine!"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 am

Nakamaru smirked at the sight of the hammer breaking in half. ''Not a trick.. Good quality metal.'' But he had a problem... He was facing a freaking Bison humanoid without his weapon. Nakamaru ran as fast as he could twoards the Bison hoping to be fast enough to Slip by him and getting the sword.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:19 am

Karlos looks up at Nakamaru as he sees him running "You may be faster then a normal man but no one is faster then me in this form." He says smirking, Karlos then brings his arm back getting ready to try and hit Nakamaru as he runs past he yells"Ox Rose Blossom!" and pushes his arm out with as much power as he can to try and hit him.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:25 am

Nakamaru was shocked at the sudden increase of speed. He tried dodging but it was to fast. Soon he noticed himself flying thru the air from a punch to his left leg. He hit the wall that was behind him as the wall cracked alittle. ''Ouuchh...Freaking Bisons...'' Nakamaru stood up and tried to regain focus.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am

"A direct hit, Now to finish you off" Karlos then gets on all fours going into his Full Bison form. He then starts to grinds his feet on the ground in order to focus his power he then starts running at Nakamaru with his head down. In a incredibly low voice he yells 'Full force Ox Charge!" While running at Nakamaru hoping to hit him he yells 'This is it Nakamaru, after I hit you all the bones in your body will be broken."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:34 am

Nakamaru saw a oppurtunity that could win him this fight. This could either kill him or save him... He rushed twoards the Bison and right about when they were meant to hit he jumped over Karlos. And it actualy worked. Now standing behind him with his sword allready in his hand Nakamaru jumped in the air with the help of wind and landed on a building hoping that the Bison half breed is going to hit the wall he is charging at.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am

Seeing Nakamaru jump over him Karlos is now concerned for his life because he can't stop fast enough so he is going to hit the wall so he braces for impact and goes right into the wall and the part of the roof caving in on him. After awhile he gets up in his human form with not much energy left. He stands and gets ready for one last ditch effort to defeat this guy. "That was good Lieutenant but you haven't even hit me with one attack yet. I think your a bit soft." Hopefully Nakamaru falls for this and tries to attack him head on, this might be the only way Karlos can win.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:45 am

Nakamaru noticed the building shake and the roof colapse the very roof he was standing on. It was to late to start spinning his sword for a jump. Nakamaru jumped on the ground landing on his feet. ''Bull Bison person... Give it up. I have no intent to kill you because you comited almost zero crime.'' Nakamaru had his sword charged waiting for an anwser.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 am

"Well looks like I can't win then, but atleast I can go down fighting" Karlos once again transforms into his Bison human hybrid form and gets ready for on last attack. He picks up the head of his hammer. "Looks like this will have to do." he gets ready to look like he is going to run at Nakamaru he throws his hammer at him with full force and hopefully he gets distracted so he can turn around and run away for now.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 am

Nakamaru didnt think Karlos has any fight left in him. When he saw that hammer he released the fully charged wind and sent out a huge blast of it that deflected the hammer back twoards Karlos. But the hammer didnt hit him. ''Wind walk Slash!'' Nakmaru almost teleported infront of Karlos with soru and aimed for his legs to cripple him.
Back to top Go down
chickiet121

chickiet121

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 am

Karlos just gets a glimpse of Nakamaru before he falls to the ground. "What is this sorcery... *cough*. No one is faster then me, How did you do that" Karlos tries to get up but his legs are badly injured. He begins to go back to normal and just gives up and lays on the ground. "You win Marine... I can't move, Im weak" Karlos looks at the sky thinking that he is about to die. He closes his eyes just waiting for Nakamaru to deliver the final blow on him. He has a flash back and all he sees is the Old man being disappointed in him and how he never got revenge for what the bounty hunters did.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 am

Nakamaru sheated his sword and tied the devil fruit users hands together. He cut a part of his kimono to make a bandage for Karloses wounds so he wouldnt bleed out. Nakamaru then dragged him to the Marine base where he would be put to justice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru   Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karlos J Rotikubi vs Nakamaru
Page 1 of 1