One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Aidan’s pistol flew out of his hand. The other man’s shotgun did the same thing when it landed in this man’s hand. He analyzed the situation and realized both times the flying of the weapons had occurred, they both ended in this man’s favor. That couldn’t be a coincidence. So this man had some kind of special power. But he couldn’t think of what he it was, so he quickly examined the weapons and realized they were metal. This man’s ability had something to do with metal, and Aidan realized it probably had to be the doing of a eaten Devil Fruit.

Aidan laughed at the third man’s attempt to freeze everyone, but he did as the man suggested and just calmed down. This wasn’t the right place to be pointing guns as it was obvious that there are at least four powerful men in here including himself.

“Alright. Doku Nakamura, of course I should have realized it was you. That is Alex Ruler, and I am not to sure about your mysterious friend over there Doku. He does have a bit of a temper. So how about we all calm down because its obvious we are too powerful to be pointing guns in a bar? “
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Alex smiled, seeing the sparks fly from this man's blade and body. His first thought: Cute Trick

After witnessing the man's attitude, the man's skill, and the other man's abilities, Alex decided to demonstrate his own. Snapping his fingers on his left hand, the temperature in the room dropped suddenly, as Alex flexed his right palm, aiming at the cigarette.

"Freeze!" Alex stated, in a hushed voice.

A blue swirling ball of energy shot out of his right palm, striking the cigarette, freezing it.

"Smoking is bad for your health." Alex said, before turning to the flashing bladesman. "You will enjoy killing the Marauder's Band Pirates. They don't give up easily. And, your little light tricks will amaze and confuse them,"

Alex turned his attention to Aidan Kenta.

"I was assigned to take you in for a bounty, but the price wasn't right. And this is not the time nor place for me to arrest anyone. I'm only choosing targets with a price higher than my own on their head. The Marauder's took something from me. So, do we have a deal? or do we just sit around with our thumbs up our asses?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Doku gave an irritated look to the man before him "Not only are you pissing me off but you're rising the price of the contract." Doku said. Writing up the contract on a piece of paper he slid it forward "The Emperors of Power are guaranteed to get your contract done. To kill these men we will require payment of 100,000,000 berri. If you pay in cash, gems or other means is up to you." it read. Handing Alex a pen he simply said "Write your name and you can consider them good as dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Aidan listened to every word this Ruler man said. He stated about the bounty on Aidan’s head, so he must have known about him the moment he walked in. Oh well, Alex did say after all he was arresting anyone with a bounty that isn’t higher than his own. That means that Alex had to be really powerful too or a nut job. Probably the first one though.

“Slow your roll Nakamura. First off, who are the Emperors of Power? Who are all considered a Emperor of Power at the moment? So basically, what in Hades is going on here? “
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 pm

He listened, as he ate and drank his ale not reacting to the happenings around him. He then saw something happen and almost reacted but then simply continued eating the food. He had grown fond of Blue sea pies. They were delicious, especially the brown ones they called chocolate and cream pie. Chamos ate most of it and then he heard numbers and then Emperors of Power. This was the thing that caught his attention the most. He turned on his stool "How curious.... is this 'Emperors of Power' warlords of some kind? Do they handle campaigns against enemy encampments, or perhaps lead conquests? Speak Blue sea dweller, for my time is precious, and if your answer is not satisfactory for me, punishment is in order for the wasting of a paragons time...."
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain

Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Cray just sat there and listen, still waiting on how to get into this merc group. He needed something to do with his life, a new purpose... So why not this merc group? Still just waiting patiently to see if he could get in, blah blah blah ya nothing to write here. God this site format just eats up my lines, in the quick reply i write 4 lines and i end up with 2 what's up with that. Either way ya, waiting for a reply to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2