One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blanche

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:50 am

Name:Blanche "Ice Queen"

Bounty: 0

Species: Human

Allegiance: Revolutionary/Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance:

Blanche stands at 5'7", she has shoulder length snow white hair with her bangs brushed to one side. The hazel eyes that she takes pride in stand out against her pale skin. Her body remains slim and toned with a below average bust size.. Covering her body is a white and blue ball gown accompanied by a pair of high heels. Covering her hands is the same pair of white gloves with a small black skull on each except for now the skull has the silhouette of a parasol behind it. When outside Blanche usually shades herself with a parasol and when inside she often fans herself to keep cold.

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: Blanche is a dedicated perfectionist she was ever since she was a child, Blanche demonstrates sadistic aggression and lack of remorse. Although a good strategist and capable of predicting her enemies,  She enjoys manipulating people, both physically and mentally. But she also has a kind caring side. With those who she calls friends she often tries to joke and be caring. Sometimes she might even try too hard. Due to her personality which some people may find repulsive, she has problems making 'friends'.

Ship: Marine Warship ( Stolen) N/A Blanche is a Stowaway

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no mi.
type: Logia
effect: allows the user to create, and control ice at will.

Special Abilities: Manipulation, Knowledge.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items: Parasol/Rapier

Goals: World Renowned Puppeteer
-Manipulate world renowned crews and people to do her bidding.

Last edited by Getsugaburi on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:19 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Devil fruit change--Character has been used in rp but there has been no mention or suggestion of the character having a specific devil fruit or one at all.

Appearance and name change as well.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Her new name is Blanche then? Please remove her old name from being referenced in the parts you're keeping and change the title of the bio.

You might also want to delete the old appearance/name entirely from the bio. If you really want it saved somewhere, I'd suggest making a personal document on your computer with the old stuff or making a new sheet entirely.

This is more of a nitpick, but the history and the personality don't really seem to... mesh all that well. I don't see why someone would be upset with being shot when they knowingly climbed into a battle of their own will. Unless it's supposed to be like that... Then sure I guess, it just seems a bit loopy. But yeah, I'd suggest looking over that.

Also keep in mind anything fancy technique-wise will have to be added (if any) and approved.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:04 pm

I edited out her old name and appearance out of the post.

And I edited the history but I don't know if it makes more sense than the previous one...
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:32 am

Unless I'm confused on the context of the last bit of Hysteria's post this still needs to be approved/denied.

The way that I interpreted it was that Hysteria meant that all techniques would need to be added and approved if there were any, but could the ending have more like "all techniques need to be added...and this character is approved" ?? extra question mark for confusion

EDIT: Double posting.... Sorry?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 am

Apologies, I missed that you had edited your character. My bad Sad

I just meant if you have any complicated moves for her other than swinging her sword/the basics, then you should write them down when you have the chance.

Thanks for doing the edits, looks great!

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blanche  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche    Blanche  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blanche
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: