One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joker Lazarus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: Joker Lazarus

Bounty: 50 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate (Haven't Joined Yet)

Home Village/Ocean: South

Appearance: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com:81/images/dc2/itabashi_wataru_01_thumb.jpg

History: Joker was born in the south as his father was a Marine Crew Member and his mother well she was a basic cook. But secretly his mother was a Pirate Cook and once his father had figured that out he had decided he had to kill her. At that time she was pregnant with Joker in her belly. She decided to run away but he had eventually caught her and brutally murdered her, but Joker had managed to come out the belly in time to survive as a Crew Member of his mom's ship had taken him in as a son. He had raised him in a ship till he decided it would've been safer to continue raising him in land so they had left for a island where he grew up with his adoptive father but he had grown with the goal of becoming a Pirate as most of his life was surrounded by them and they were his idol. But once his father had learned that he had a son he came in search for him and on the road he killed Joker's adoptive father and Joker was obliged to live with his father. But once he had turned 16 he had decided he was going to become a Pirate and go on his own, as he ran away his father had eventually died of a sickness and Joker had searched for a Pirate Crew to take him in.

Personality:He is a jolly person and is liked very much, depending on his mood. If he's mad he would try to to make it seem like he's mad, by not talking to anybody. When he's happy he'll just have his normal personality he'd be joking around, and commenting on whatever anybody has to say, but now and then he'd always drop a comment you never want to hear, he'd never feel sorry for himself and doesn't like people that always feel sorry for themselves. A mood you never want him in is his extremely happy state because when he's in that state it would be like if someone had been drunk, he'll be the most annoying person you''ve ever seen and he'd never think about what he does. Allan is a very smart person though you'd never know that if you weren't friends with him, he's a smart mouth that loves to use logic in every thing he does, but he never uses his head when he's supposed to, and sometimes he makes people mad without really meaning it, on paper he is probably the smartest person you'll ever know, and when fighting he'll just joke around and not brag about himself he'll just let his abilities talk for himself.

Ship: None Yet

Ship Flag: None yet

Devil Fruit: Smooth Smooth Fruit (Same As LAdy Alvida)

Special Abilities:
Due to a disease he is half-blind and can barely see but that is to an advantage for him because he can feel footsteps on the ground and has a hightened hearing

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
(I'll add some later)

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Pirate King, Wipe out every crew

Last edited by Joker Lazarus on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bounty)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm

you realize that your bounty can NOT go up after creation and you need a min of 50 to even be a pirate
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Oh Okay I'll update it right now
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:53 pm

maxmum bounty huh, thats unexeptable for someone of your calibur
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Calibur? It's that high because unlike other pirates goal of becoming a Pirate King the goal of Joker is to destroy the Whole Navy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm

I dont care what his gaol is he just hasnt done enugh for the max LOWER IT
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:58 pm

From what I see, his only crime is being on a pirate crew, which would only earn him 50 bellis.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 am

um... he also needs to fill in his skills, and equipment doesnt he?

and when admin-sama says calibur, im pretty sure hes talking about the character, hes not a mean person... i think =P give yourself like... a 1 million at most if you want a bounty thats high, or add some piratey deeds to your history, like you killed a marine captain in his sleep for food, something deserved of a bounty and im sure the admins would be happier with that

i am NOT an admin, im simply someone with more ideas who has 0 restraint
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 am

Wait just one question, as I go with this character, the more evil deeds that i do can make my bounty higher because what I got so far is that you aren't allowed to change your bounty EVER.

50 belli edited
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 pm

dont change your character just because you wanna come off as a bigshot, I agree with orphan_smasher on this one, 1 mil. at most and thats really pushing it
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 pm

No I had just put it at 30 000 000 belli because I tought I'd never be allowed to change it even if i were to do something big like destroying a navy boat(not saying I can)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm

well look my char had 1800 then he beat a vice admiral but it did not go up.... and rightly so
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Okay oh well just leave it like this
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm

okay if your fine with 50

and please explain the fruit and how you intend to use
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:33 pm

I haven't decided completely because I might take Minium's one
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

You mean "Mimiu?"
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Er....Minium? Are you calling me short? XD
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:41 pm

MY bad I mistaked the name and I'm not calling you short I can't call people taller then me short, I'm short so anyways ya

mimiu
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm

yeah well we'll wait for you to decide then
Back to top Go down
Joker Lazarus

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm taking the Kurokumo Kurokumo Fruit if permitted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joker Lazarus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joker Lazarus   Joker Lazarus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joker Lazarus
Page 1 of 1