One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul 913-33

Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Santo and Jiwang both sailed on there tiny sailboat as they headed to a heavily forested island so they could restock on things such as resources(food, water, things that would help them survive in the grandline). Santo sighed as he saw marine fleets up ahead, "Jiwang turn the course of the ship." Jiwang who was under the ship steering it with his body basically submerged it and changed its course so that the marines would be avoided. Santo and Jiwang docked at the side of the island and walked into the town that had seemed like they had what they needed. Santo and Jiwang bought hoods but Jiwang's required sewing which Jiwang was happy to do, while Jiwang was sewing Santo decided to explore and bought a hat that covered himself even more as Santo explored he saw a marine man with a sword overhead and a woman begging for mercy. Santo sprinted quickly towards the woman and marine and used his nodachi, to block the sword that was coming down at the woman. "Hey what do you think your doing I am a law enforcement that will arrest you, Santo tipped up his hat to reveal himself to the marine and the marine began to start shaking and running away, but Santo sprinted in front of him and slashed him down knocking him out. Santo hid the marine's unconscious body before receiving thanks from the woman and meeting up with Jiwang who had just finished sewing his hood. Daruki touched down onto the island, Square Island because all the sides North, South, East, and West were known to have ports and towns scattered across but maybe 85% was forested land. Daruki got down to the port and decided to talk to some of the marines and he had intel that this land wasn't owned by pirates or land and that although pirates dropped by here and so did marines and the citizens harvested pirates in there houses when marines were there. Daruki cracked his knuckles and started barking orders to lower officers as he went to meet with the town leaders to negotiate the island as marine territory.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 am

Meanwhile, on the island, another guest would appear. The Marine Commodore, Karma Tenma, was there. After he left from the unit that he commanded, Karma decided to set sail around the seas by himself in order to train himself more and also find the chance to visit many places and extract useful information for the marines regarding the pirate activity over those areas or the politics and the beliefs of the people at those places. Well, not that completely. In fact, the last one was just an excuse. One of the real reasons was his love for poker. With his job in the Justice Gamblers, Karma did not actually have the chance to play his favorite game and so he needed a break as well. After all, his epithet was "Poker Face". He had to keep it.

"All in..." Karma said inside a bar. He was playing poker with some people who did not look very obedient to the law, however, as long as he did not see them doing bad things, he could not arrest them. While playing poker, he had a very serious face. He was even smoking a large cigar and he was drinking some whiskey. He was extremely serious and looked much like an underling of a pirate rather than a marine commodore. "Call." one of the people he was playing with said and he opened his cards. "Three of a kind. Three aces. You can't win this time! You are never losing!". Karma took a look at his opponent's cards. He twitched his eyes for a few seconds while the others were laughing at him. However, a few seconds later he started laughing and he opened his cards. "Royal Flush." he said and he showed his cards, surprising everybody on the table. Then, he grabbed all the money on the table and left outside from the bar while everybody was shocked with the man who was losing no game in poker. "You are cheating!!!" the people inside said and Karma smiled. "Prove it." he answered while leaving.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 am

Daruki sat in an office with an old man negotiating if marines could have control of this island and that it would keep robbery and piracy done 50%. The old man seemed to like Daruki's ideas and nodding and he said he would discuss this with the other leaders. Daruki smiled and shook the man's hand and walked out the door. "Yup my negotiation skills are still good and I thought I had got rusty." Daruki cracked his knuckles and walked into town to get buy stuff. He noticed to men walking around with hoods, one abnormally large and the other with weird shapes jutting from his back. "Hm well with current news it was said Santo and Jiwang both pirates with high bounties 55,000,000 and 34,000,000 beri respectively. Daruki walked up to them and said "Sir can you please take off your hood." Daruki waited a few seconds before hearing a gnarly pice croak "We can't not for we are to ugly for society." Daruki twitched his eye and said "By marine law if I feel like you are or may be a threat to civilization I can have you reveal yourself. The old men revealed himself and there was a tall man with a disfigured face and a short man with small spinal contortions. Meanwhile Santo was drinking tea in the woman who Santo had saved house. "Thank you so much sir you are like an angel." Sano laughed and said "Ma'am I am nowhere near an angel I am just a man."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 am

Meanwhile, Karma was walking around the place, without understanding what was going on. Apparently, that game lasted for a while. He was playing for many hours. Or was it days? He could not understand. He only knew one thing... He hopefully had his fruit power that allowed him to establish eyes around the place and see the cards of his opponents in the game. Apparently, they were right. He was actually cheating. However, he did not cheat over innocent people. All these people were actually scums and he would arrest them if he found out that they did something bad.

"That was a piece of cake..." Karma thought while walking at the streets.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Daruki headbutted the head of a bandit and the pirate when careening backwards the woman who was keeping him in the house shrieked as the door utterly splintered in half. Daruki walked through the piece of wood and handcuffed the pirate, Daruki dragged him into the town and noticed a man carrying a bunch of money, Daruki cracked his fists and walked up to the man, "HEY YOU.... oh hello Commodore Karma." Daruki scratched his head and felt himself blushing, "Um what are you doing on this island were you sent from Marineford, I was sent from Mariejois to come and capture some rookies who attacked a private owned Celestial Dragon land, Dark Knight Santo and Blue Fury Jiwang." Daruki sighed and looked around "But they don't seem to be here." Daruki looked off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:51 am

"Hm?" Karma said to the marine who noticed him. Even if he had not met him before, he actually knew him. After all, Karma had done some pretty great things lately so he made his name well-known in the marine force. He was one of the most powerful Commodores. "Oh, well..." Karma tried to explain himself with a smile on his face. "Just say that I am here on vacation." he said and thought inside him "Damn it... Why did I choose this island? Now, I HAVE to work with this marine to take down those pirates.". "So, do you want any help in order to find them?" the traveler swordsman said to Daruki with a smile on his face. Now that he was found, he had no other option but to help him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:11 pm

"You need to fight Santo his swordsman skills are incredible and it maybe a great way to test yourself." Daruki smiled at the Commodore but by the second of distress in his facial expression Daruki knew what he was thinking. Daruki continued on "I will meanwhile take on Jiwang, do you think Santo will be to much of a challenge or something." Daruki teased as he looked at the Commodore. Santo and Jiwang thanked the woman for the food and they walked out the woman's house, "That was a nice little time killer so we should probably do something about these pesky marines." Santo lifted the hood of his cloth and threw off his hat and screamed, "It is I the Dark Knight Santo!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Karma looked towards Daruki with attention while he was explaining the whole situation. He wanted Karma to take on Santo while he would take care of his subordinate... It looked like he was going to take advantage of the meeting with the commodore as he knew that he could not refuse. He had to assist his fellow marine. However, that was not the only interesting. Santo was actually a guy that Karma actually had heard of. A guy with a bounty as his was not unnoticed. Karma had read in the newspapers and in marine reports information about the pirate and he knew that he was a guy that he should not underestimate.

"I see... I have heard of that guy... He looks powerful. I guess I have no other choice but to assist you." Karma said to Daruki. "However, how are we going to find him?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Daruki scratched his head and sighed, "The thing is I dont know where Santo and Jiwang are I am on a chase mission to catch them I think some citizen is...." A huge explosion sent Santo and Jiwang flying in front of Daruki and Karma. Santo coughed and said, "Damn I shouldn't have hit the gas tank." Santo looked up and saw Daruki and Karma, "OH come on, we just finished fighting some marines!" Santo pulled out his nodachi and prepared to fight the marines.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Karma took a look at the swordsman who appeared in front of him. Apparently, he had never seen him before from a close distance, he had only seen him in reports as a dangerous rookie. That person was none other than Santo. Hopefully for himself and Daruki, they did not have to search for the pirate. The pirate appeared in front of them instead. It was very, very interesting...

"So... You happen to be Santo with the big bounty, right?" Karma said while placing his hand on the sheath of his sword. He was prepared to unsheathe his sword if the pirate attacked. Otherwise, he would simply wait and see what he had to say. After all, Karma was not the kind of person who would attack people just because they have a bounty; he had to see with his very own eyes that the reports about Santo were true and that he was dangerous enough to roam freely around the seas. Otherwise, there would be no reason to catch him and by extention that would not be something fair and moral.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Santo heard the man out and sighed a sigh of relief he lowered his sword and said, "Yes I am the Dark knight Santo and you your Poker Face Karma Tenma." Santo smiled "This is what I was expecting from the Grandline some challenge and obstacle and this is what I mean, you sir might even be worth Crusher." Santo brought his hand to the Giant Blade that was on top of his back. "So how do we start it the eternal battle Pirates vs Marines, a battle that's been going on since the first pirates, the world needed balance so the marines and World Government was born to restore order so it only makes sense we keep the battle going so how do we start a battle that was caused by the ever growing greed of humans." Santo glanced over at Daruki whose eye twitched and used a Soru enhanced Kick to send Jiwang skidding backwards. Santo lifted his nodachi and swung at Karma.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 pm

"It's pretty funny... I didn't expect myself to be that popular to the pirates. However, my achievements lately with my former crew, the Justice Gamblers, actually managed to make me well-known to the world. Most members in the force easily recognise me! It's soooooo funny!" Karma responded to Santo after he introduced himself. Then, when he finished his speech over the war between pirates and marines, Karma was ready to give an answer. "As for your speech about the balance, I am afraid I have to disagree. We - Marines - are not supposed to hunt pirates... No... We are not doing that at all. We are doing something different. We are supposed to protect people. Pirates are just a threat for the people... My job as a marine has nothing to do with you. However, seeing your desire to battle me, I am afraid I have to reply to your call for a battle." he said and he smiled. "Soru." he said before he disappeared from his position and dodged the attack with his super human speed. Afterwards, he unsheathed his sword and took his battling stance. He was about to start a battle with the pirate.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Santo guffawed as he heard the man's speech, "Yea you are right but in order to fufill that marine's got corrupted the even presence disgusted them and although its not your fault the seed of corruption into the Earth in its creation!" Santo laughed even harder when he saw the man use soru and move back from Santo's attack. "I have seen a pirate, Jacob~sama, use a technique just like that and after training with him for so long my eyes have gotten to used to things like that." Santo rushed at Karma and screamed "Point Blank: Dragon Air Twister!!!" Santo began spinning his sword in circular motions that sent a series of condensed air rings flying at Karma. Jiwang and Daruki were matching strength as Daruki had a high level of strength, "Fishman Smash Punch, Jiwang let go of Daruki's hand as lifted his fist up as he bent down and smashed his fist down on Daruki who caught it but was struggling to keep it up, "Tekkai." Daruki said as the fist crushed him. Leaving an imprint of a fist and Daruki on the ground, Daruki got up and wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm

"Now this is something strong." Karma said and he grabbed his katana tightly so that it would not fall from his grip. When the air slashes were about to hit him, the man swiftly moved his katana multiple times and a barrage of air slashes was launched towards the attack of Santo. The two attacks collided in the mid air and they exploded upon the collision before anybody was hurt. Karma had successfully managed to block the attack of the enemy swordsman. The battle had just started and Karma was waiting to see what Santo was about to do...
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Santo lifted his nodachi, and said "Hey it would help if you fought back I also want to test you all I know is that your reflexes are inhuman." Santo ran so he was a few meters away from Karma and screamed, "DANCE OF THE BLOOMING LOTUS!!" Santo pulled his sword to his head which was bent over and then rushed at Karma and his arm began a gentle quick swaying blur who's hand motions highly resembled a sushi chefs hand motions, Santo then pulled out his other nodachi and went to strike Karma's arm.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Before the attack was performed at Karma, the marine commodore prepared himself. Seeing that the enemy liked attacking with straight forward attacks, Karma decided to do something that would prevent Santo from doing what he wanted. When the pirate was about to rush towards Karma, the marine smiled and raised his sword upwards. Then, 4 arms bloomed right below Santo in order to grab him and stop him from moving towards him. That way, Santo would never reach Karma and his attack would be blocked "Hana Hana no Bind!" Karma said while he was performing his defensive technique.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

"Towering Tekkai Kenpo Soru Kick!" Daruki rushed at Jiwang send him falling backwards. Jiwang shook his head back and forth and got up "Fishman Karate:Brick Fist!" Jiwang's fist crashed into Daruki and a push of watervapor sent him flying through hut after hut. Santo sighed as the hands stopped Santo, "Dumb hands ruined my attack and my momentum." A look of distress plastered Santo's face as he the hands seemed to close like a flower blooming but in reverse, Santo quickly took both nodachis and thrusted them towards the hands that were coming to hold Santo.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:25 am

"Nice distraction, wasn't it?" Karma said and the hands disappeared only to leave petals behind, while he was moving with Soru speeds towards Santo and with his katana unleashed. While Santo was trying to stop the hands from blocking him, Karma took advantage of the moment and he already rushed towards him with his Soru. He had his katana unsheathed and he said while he run towards him in an attempt to slash him "One Sword Style - Flop!". Karma was starting with a simple regular slash at the chest.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Santo looked up to see Karma using soru, "I told you my eyes can keep track of this stuff even if my body can't!" Santo jumped backwards knowing he couldn't avoid the attack and took the sword slash to the chest, blood began to drip from the mark cut upon Santo's chest, Santo lowered his hand towards his waist and whipped out his seastone chain and threw it at Karma, then Santo sent an air slash down to propel himself towards Karma, "Reverse Grip Dragon Rush." Santo flipped his sword upside down and the momentum he was getting from being propelled would deliver a pretty good blow to Karma if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Karma was surprised. Apparently, he did not expect to find sea-stone at the hands of the man. The marine knew how to easily recognise the item that brought the essence of the sea to whoever it touched and as a result, he swiftly moved his body to the right, dodging the chain from a distance of centimeters. However, this could not help him at dodging the air slash. The air slash that Santo created actually hit him at his chest. The attack sent him several meters backwards and created a very big wound on his chest, causing great bleeding.

"Darn it... I was... careless..." Karma said while looking at his wound and then he pointed with his katana, Poker Master, towards the pirate. His weapon was infused with a Flame Dial and as a result, it could launch same fire attacks. "One Sword Style - Burn!" Karma said and he launched a ball of fire towards the enemy from his sword, while also coughing some blood because of his injury.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Santo begin to spin his sword in circular motions once again sending a swirl of oxygen that wrapped the sword in flames. Santo then used another airblast with his second nodachi placing the one encased in flames in his mouth to propel himself with another airblast. Santo kept propelling until he was above Karma and thrust his sword towards Karma sending a burst of flames down at Karma in an airblast, "Flame Dragons Flare Blast!" Smoke began to billow from his hands and mouth, "HOT HOT HOT!" Santo began to quick tumble through the air as he fell down into the trees, his three swords falling into a different directions as him and he just hid for a while scanning around the vast forest for the sword. Daruki's marine clothes were tattered and all and Jiwang's armor like clothing was cracked and destroyed, Jiwang and Daruki were at a stalemate and they both swung there heads back and clashed in a battle of headbutts both of them falling to the ground heavily panting, "Can't.... Get.... Up." They both whispered in unison trying to catch there breath, "We should let our bodies heal before going at it again, lets just watch Karma and Santo fight." Jiwang suggested, "I would like that." Daruki shifted his head so he could see the action as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:25 am

Karma smiled when he saw Santo performing his movement. Apparently, that was a pretty powerful technique but it had one disadvantage and that was none other than the sword of Karma. His katana, Poker Master, was a katana which was infused with a Flame Dial and as a result, it could absorb some fire. When the flames moved towards Karma, they were all being absorbed and release back towards Santo who was searching for his swords. "I am not letting you find your swords." Karma said with a serious look on his face, afterwards.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Santo groaned as he fell down to the branches, he slowly got up and began stretching, he quickly jumped away from to the ground getting a face full of mud. Santo ran deep into the forest to be blocked from the vision of Karma. Santo scanned around he had already predicted Karma's next move would to use Soru to rush towards Santo, "Where are you Crusher!!!" Santo scanned all around and saw Crusher 50 feet away he tossed is lasso and hopped onto a tree branch and hopped from branch to branch and soon he landed right next to Crusher and picked it up and then a seem like glowing aura appeared and Santo screamed, "Air Dragon's Burst Roar!" Santo jabbed his sword into the ground and the ground rumbled and the ground lifted up around jutting up maybe 5 feet high and sharp compressed air jets shoot up to where Karma was.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 am

"Air slashes, huh?" Karma said with a serious look on his face and he grabbed his Poker Master with both hands. He swiftly swung his own sword and a large air blade was created. Apparently, Karma could create an air blade by grabbing his sword with only one hand, but when he grabbed the katana with both of them, its strength and its size were much better. "One Sword Style - River!" Karma said and the air blade collided with the air blades that Santo created with his sword. The air blades eventually disappeared from both sides and Karma, as well as Santo were untouched.

"Offense is the best defense, right?" Karma commented on his movement before he said "Hana Hana no Blind!" as he sprouted two hands at Santo's ears to cover his eyes with his hands to be unable to see and be distracted, while himself would launch another air blade attack in an attempt to slash him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Santo smiled and said "Wow Commodore Karma your a good match for me this is the best challenge I have ever had." Santo groaned in discomfort as the hands began to sprout for him his ears. Santo began to smirk and the used both hands and attached them together and then used his lasso to tie his hands together but this would be a distraction. Santo's smirk grew knowing that Karma would probably retract his arms and Santo jumped up propelling himself into the air and lifted Crusher up from the ground and prepared to slash Karma across the chest but this wasn't a normal slash this was a air slash reinforced slash so if contact was made Karma would be hit by Santo's giant sword and an air slash which would deal Karma heavy damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul   Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Blade vs Bloody Blade; Soul vs Soul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next