One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Empty
PostSubject: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Iken stood tall as he waited upon a large rock in the center of a large dessert island. There was no life here, and therefore nothing to get in the way. Iken and his foe, both monsters in their own rights would likely leave the island decimated. This was it, the boy he had been looking for; the son of his best friend. He wanted nothing more than revenge, but Iken couldn't let him win. Iken still had too many things to do before it ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Doku stood at the base of the rock Iken was on. "Iken Namikaze...I've been looking for you." Doku said. The way he stood, the way he spoke and even the way he looked resembled his father. Though Doku's looks faltered ever so slightly to his own. "So tell me Iken...How was it...Watching someone close to you like that die? For the second time I mean." Doku asked, the young man's chest showed a scar that Iken might know. The mark of the dark isle assassins right above his heart. "Once by your own hand even..." he stated looking up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 pm

"You'd never understand the kind of pain he was in. Nor would you understand that it was no worse than cutting a corpse. He was already dead and being controlled by the man that killed him. However I don't expect you to understand something like this, you're his son after all. You only see my as a villain rather than a savor. I'm truly sorry, but I will defend myself, young one." Iken said with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm

"Iken you misunderstand what I meant. I know father was alive in there somewhere or else you would've never even learned of me. I thank you for freeing him from that scums control but you must know. One way or another I'll be the one to kill Derge." The young man spoke in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

"I can't let you do that. He's my brother, my nakama as much as you father was. They both were my family and if any one is to kill them, it's me. Like I said before you don't understand. You're his son and you want the blood on your hands. The only one that can shoulder the weight of the burden is I." said Iken looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Doku let out a sigh "Then I'm afraid it has to come to me putting you down for a few months then Iken...I apologize for what is about to happen." While speaking a steel sword formed behind Iken and went strike his back while he was facing Doku.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Iken swung around increasing the density of his arm by tightening his muscles. With the combination of the speed, power, and the heaviness of his hardened arm, Iken broke the on coming sword in half. The blow caused the two ends of the blade to drive into the rock that Iken was standing on.

Stepping off, Iken was a few inches from the ground when he just stopped as if hovering. One by one, seven more images of Iken appeared in a circle around Doku, each one take a different stance. Some of them looked like they were around to strike while the others seemed to less likely. "Cheap parlor tricks wont do any good against me." Iken said, it appeared as if the words came from all eight of the copies as once with a slight difference in the timing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Doku sighed as 8 metal men all appeared behind the Iken's and all slashed at them with their blades. Mean while Doku was shot into the air by a metal pillar and landed outside the circle of Iken's and formed a sword into his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 am

Iken flipped backwards over the metal clones, grabbing it's head. The remaining images faded into nothingness. While landing, Iken pulled the clones head, bending its body in half. With a quick flick of his wrist, Iken threw the metal clone at Doku; this cut off his view of Iken for only a split second. This, however was more than enough time for the man to disappear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 pm

"Shit!" Doku thought before ducking the metal clone. As it flew over his head Doku shifted it into a dome to protect him self from Iken's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Iken following close behind the metal clone, watched as it buzzed over Doku. The younger man used the material to form a dome to defend with, as he knew losing site of Iken, wasn't a good thing. As the dome formed, Iken opted to stay on the outside of the smaller steel like bunker. Sure Doku would be trapped in tight corners, but so would Iken. Looking at the metal construct, one thing was going through his mind. "Super Doku Volleyball!" Iken announced loudly a second after he booted the dome into the air, and likely everything that was inside of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm

As Doku was launched into the air the metal shifted once again. This time forming a motorcycle under the young man. Making the metal stay in the air Doku began to 'drive' towards Iken at nearly a soru like speed before leaping off and having it explode into a bunch of shrapnel. Once the shrapnel was finished it began to fly towards Doku and form around his body forming an armor. Appearing in the young man's hand was a blade of about 2 yards long and 1 ft thick. "Well Iken...Are you ready?" the young man stayed floating midair due to keeping his armor levitating.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Iken leaped back a ways as the vehicle charged forward, under the command of its metal bending master. As it exploded, Iken used his jacket to block the shrapnel from reaching his skin. Standing in that spot Iken took off the tattered coat and threw it on the ground. Brushing off the dust he looked up at Doku. "I'm ready, the warm-ups are over." Iken said before going on the move.

Like a bullet he was off again. With his flash technique, Iken launched himself towards Doku's general direction. Using the velocity from his flash, Iken kicked again and again causing himself to spin. Holding his arms out, he used the spinning movements to create a small and rather blunt whirlwind that hurtled towards Doku. Iken followed behind the twister a second later. The twister would provide a few bruises and minor cuts, but was more of a distraction than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama   Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goff: Doku Verses Iken - The Son Verses the Nakama
Page 1 of 1