One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]

Go down 
+8
Dragonswagga
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Getsugaburi
"Fire Kid" Blake
Frozen
Jory
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 am

[[the sea, on a marine ship, named Bastion, near Cordland]]

"Thats the report Rear Admiral, they want a fleet... will you need backup?" the blonde haired man laughed loudly, very loudly that the whole ship could hear him. His men laughed with him as he bellowed "Fleet? Are you fucking crazy? For pirate scum you want to waste valuable resources? Dont look down on us, we are Archangel you piece of shit!!!!!! As if i would let them even get away alive....." The man got up, there were two girls on his bed, just waking up, pulling for the blankets to cover themselves as he left the room with his Coat on his back reading "JUSTICE" He walked forth to the deck and then said "I WOULD SINK THAT WHOLE ISLAND IF IT MEANT THEIR DOOM..... GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD YOU SHITHEAD!!!" He shut off the den den mushi and grinned madly. He was just imagining the horrors he would inflict on that island. The shadowed figures behind him were all laughing and grinning as well.

[[Rear Admiral Martello]]
[[Leader of Archangels , Special Ops group]]
[[ Labelled a natural disaster in several World government countries]]
Back to top Go down
Dragonswagga

Dragonswagga

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:36 am

Revin'ka would open his eyes as he would hear a loud bang,sitting up in his sleeping bag inside a tent he was nuzzled in.he would yawn ,and stretch his arms, he stood up,and went outside to see what the commotion was about.

"What's going,I heard a loud bang,everything okay?"Revin'ka would ask.looking around to see mostly everyone up,and out side already.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Charon walked down the beach, the sun was rising now and he was thinking about his latest few inventions he had made. He had hit a rut and couldn't come up with anything right now, so he figured a little walk down the beach would be nice. Before Charon new it, Charon was outside the town, walking down the coast. Looking over yonder, Charon noticed a group of individuals camping out on the outskirts. Deciding he might as well look around and see if anyone wanted to talk shop, he wouldn't mind making a few beli right now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

The ship carressed into the harbour. The marine flags waving in the air next to the other ship almost towering the other ships. The Bastion had finally found Cordland and the marine soldiers were all in line before the seated Rear Admiral Martello. Martello looked foward as the wooden plank lowered to the harbour as his view caught a glimpse of a ship. It was titled Windwalker and he immediately realised he had heard the name before. "What ship is that?" One of the marine soldiers saluted "Sir , its the windwalker, i believe that is the ship known as Windwalker, the vessel that belongs to the Blizzard pirates.... though i dont see the flag.... perhaps we should check...... sir?" Martello was gone, he was already walking in the sky above the ship known as Windwalker. He landed on the ship "Ah, a pirate ship.... so the cockroaches nest here eh......" Martello walked around the mast and the deck, touching the sides of the ships before jumping off and walking on the sky once more. "How many marines and innocence has this ship ruined and killed? I suppose it doesnt matter now..... since they are pirates, their relations and items are all instruments of piracy and deserve the same sentence....." He slammed his fist foward , the air cracking as the sea began to rumble beneath him. His blonde hair vibrating along with the ship. the air now violent as the sea and earth began to quake. Finally a large crack in the air formed sending a powerful wave of pure vibration which blew the ship in two, sending debree and wood everywhere "There will be no more new age for piracy..... a sea of red blood will form as pirates will die by the steel of us the navy..... a holy crusade is coming, bigger than has been before, and i will see to it that every last pirate scum on this earth meets a gruesome end, the age of Jusitce is coming!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA"

His laughter was as imposing as his quakes were, it echoed throughout the area. The cruel evil laughter of Rear Admiral Martello Young, the man who sank Jaya a year ago.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 pm

"Your laughter is as imposing as ever Rear Admiral. Headquarters had heard that you were re-instating the Archangels, and they saw fit to put me back in to make sure you had a government Liaison." Angel flew down onto the railing of the ship, his wings bundling back up into their storage system for now. Looking over at the ship docked in the harbor, his enhanced eye sight was strong enough to easily make out their flag, as well as the people nestling on the beach. "Are we going to give them the morning? Or do we attack while they are asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Angelica walked into the town that the crew was standing next to. She was still disappointed that Roko wouldn't let her turn him in for his bounty. It would have been a great medical lab in the making, she would have even considered rescuing him after they turned him in, but no. In a huff she walked around the market area looking at all of the food. With he metabolism she could eat whatever and how much ever she liked making her a true victim of glutton.

Seeing her reaction to all of the foods a sleazy looking man approached her. Opening his trench coat he pulled out a box of home made cookies, hovering them over the girl. Angelica's eyes widened when she seen the delicious looking treats. "Ya want one girly?" asked the man. Of course Angelica nodded yes. Pulling out on of the cookies he held it in front of himself. "Go ahead and take it." he said with a creepy smile. Taking the cookie she wolfed it down and looked for at him for more. Sweat began to run down the mans head as he gave her the whole basket in which he ate all of quickly. Turning around Angelica began once again to marvel at the various foods. "Are you feeling alright girly?" asked the man with his mouth open wide. "Yep, I'm in tip top shape." she said without looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:47 am

The big boom of Ansatsu's bubble had woken Roko up. He suddenly started swearing really loud because he was having a nice dream. He slipped into his normal clothes and took his broadsword from the side of his improvised bed. He pushed the door of his tent and came out.

"Why did you do that Ansatsu!?!?!"- he said. -"I know it was you! Dont try to lie to me!"

Roko was kind of serious, but he hoped that Ansatsu would understand that he wasn't really apprehending him. Roko looked at the horizon... there he saw what seemed to be a marine ship. He was really proccupied and he looked at Haru.

"Hey Haru... have you seen that?"- he saw that the ship was approaching the deck of the island. The port was where the Windwalker was docked in... After that, Roko could only remember having screamed and that he fell to his knees. Because he wouldnt be able to remember all the things he said.

He saw just how Martello Young standing in front of the deck of his own ship sent a shockwave towards the Windwalker, this one seemed to break the air and hit his ship, starting to break it... to make it useless.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"-Roko produced a gutural scream. Haru didn't know what to do, he was gulping and he looked around desperately.

Haru looked at Ansatsu. They had to do something, and this obviously was going to cause a commotion on everyone of the crew. Being just outside of town, they could see everything clearly... he looked around and couldn't see Angelica, who had just left the tent minutes ago.

"oh god... what can we do now." -Haru said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:17 am

Martello looked behind to see Death right there. He simply grinned "Give them morning? Such things are unlike you Death, seek and destroy, take a bunch of men with you... but first take the township before anything else..... these people must be investigated regarding their interaction with pirate filth!!" Martello walked down onto the harbour area, hearing a agonising yell in the distance, he simply grinned "Let the flies come to me......"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:04 pm

ANGEL OF DEATH

Angel smiled and took off, the first batch of marines that had readied for the attack. "I was only asking." And with that, he crossed the sea to the island, making sure that his soldiers were ready for action.

"alright men, scatter and take command. We want to make sure that no pirates are lodging here right now. Make sure that you have an assessment for me in ten minutes." With that, the soldiers began to march through in pairs of two, breaking into buildings to search for any scavenging pirates. Angel then walked over to one of the townsfolk that had been up at this time.

"I trust that I don't need to explain that if we find that you are hiding pirates here that we shall punish you severely."
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 pm

JORY

Jory stands with his mouth wide open as he looks at the debris settling around the place where the ship- or what remains of it- is. He slowly approaches Roko, placing a hand on his captain's shoulder. His face is set in a determined expression aside from his eyes. His eyes are filled with fury as he looks from his captain and his division commander back to what remains of their beloved ship. He quickly goes to his tent and retrieves his tape, which he begins to slowly wrap around his knuckles. "Captain... Haru... I think someone wants to see us." He finishes wrapping his hands and begins to crack his knuckles menacingly. "Best not to keep them waiting, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Roko had fallen down to his knees and was panting because of the wrath that had started to build inside of him. He tried to pull himself together and stood up again, he looked at the crewmates that were closeby.

"The Windwalker was a part of our family..."- he said. -"There is no way we can forgive those marines."

>>"When we first started as a crew, the only one remaining from those times I believe is King Darral, I decided that I wouldn't turn it into a big pirate crew full of bad people that wanted to destroy the world and be full of anger... Wanting to kill everyone just for fun, no. I decided that my crew would be as a family, and that's what it has been since then. I wanted to have adventures with all of you guys and find lots of treasure, but I promised that if anyone got into our way and harmed one of us... we would follow him until the end of the earth, because NO ONE touches our family."

Roko took a deep breath and looked at the marines close to the docks of the city. The Blizzards were all located in the outskirts of the city, which gave them the opportunity to engage surprise battle.

Haru looked at Jory, who said that apparently someone was waiting for them. He knew that he meant the marines, he, the same way that Haru felt, was eager to go and fight them because of what they had done.

"yes, Jory." -Roko told him, Haru nodded at the same time. -"Haru, I need you to scan the area around the marine ship from under water... but avoid being seen at all costs. Jory, you and all the other land fighters are coming with me."

Roko then stood up and started to walk towards the town, with his broadsword in his hands. He stopped, looked back at the tents and spoke again.

"Blizzard Pirates... we will destroy those marines. We will fight till the end." - Roko said. -"Now everyone except for Haru, follow me!!!"

At the same time, Haru had thrown himself into the waters and was starting to swim towards the marine ship.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

"Where am-" Ansatsu only got a couple words out before he was cut off by the shuffling of feet and a rally of pirates ready to fight the marines.. He stood silently wondering what he was going to do, if there were any orders in Roko's speech. Ansatsu didn't catch them.. At the moment Ansatsu started walking slowly behind the others. His two kodachi let out shrill laughter at his expense. "Carry me Phan" Ansatsu said in a disappointed voice as a bubble formed from his hand and moved under body. He was lifted of the ground as the bubble changed its shape and he forced it into the shape of an elephant. "Should I follow them?" He asked to his inanimate bubble elephant as they marched forward.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 am

JORY

Jory nods, throws his coat into his tent, and walks behind Roko on his right, checking his belt for his bullets and pistol. Satisfied that his equipment is there, he strides purposefully toward the port. Whoever destroyed the Windwalker was in for a rude awakening. After training with Roko for three months, he had seen his captain's skill in battle, even under relaxed circumstances. He gets a chill down his spine in anticipation of the coming battle after remembering how Haru defeated him before he joined the Blizzard Pirates. "Roko," he says anxiously. "Do you think I'm ready for this? I don't think just any Marines would destroy Windwalker."
Back to top Go down
joeyjoey61297

joeyjoey61297

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Joe was away from the crew when this happened but on her way back to the tents she saw the ship get destroyed and she darted for the port to catch up to Jory and her crew for this would be her first fight as a pirate and as a member of this crew. Joe was happy and mad at the same time even though she hadn't been on the windwaker long enough to get to attached to it but she knew her shipmates loved it so she would destroy the marines that did it.
..... Finally Joe caught up to her crew and asked "What now cap't"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:27 pm

From a bar in a dirty back alley shooting and screaming could be heard. The bar door was torn of its hinges as a muscular man went flying thru the door frame onto the bussy street. All the people on the street went quiet but the noise could still be heard from the bar. Suddenly another man was thrown onto the street missing a old woman by an inch. After that two more men were tossed into what looked like a pile of lifeless bodies. The men had their eyes open so everyone thought they were dead. A 2.42cm stingray fishman walked out of the bar twoards a pile of ragdoll looking humans ''So you called me a Filthy gill breather huh?!?'' The fishman kneeled before them and grabbed one of the guys head with his claws. He started squeezing his head. No Jeff you are better then that... Jeff let go and threw a small sack of coins at the human. ''This should be enough for the whiskey...'' The fishman showed his back to the human and walked away from the crowd of people starring at him.

Orange = thoughts
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Martello stood in the sky admiring his handiwork as the marines began going through the area. Death was also on the move and now it seemed more and more inevitable. Martello decided to give the air a punch , to send a tremor that would make the whole island shake for a while. Martello wanted these pirates to know fear, to know their doom, it was over for them, there would be no mercy or sunlight, only everlasting death eternal for them.

[[Near Roko and his mens tents]]

A group of marines enclosed on the area. One of them carrying a high calibre rapid firing weapon. He placed it on the ground as the others began in formation "Surrender pirate filth, and maybe you wont be hung in front of the whole town!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Angelica watched as the marines went from house to house searching for pirates that may or may not have lodged with the townsfolk. This was a serious violation of the people's privacy. What right did the marine have barging into their houses like that? This was the exact kind of bullshit that turns the future generations into free spirited pirates and revolutionaries that fight against this kind of injustice. Angelica knew these kind of marines well, they tore apart a disposed of her disease ridden village out of fear. Thankfully, Angelica didn't really look like the type to be a pirate, just a normal girl. Of course being a pirate she did have a bounty under he name, but no accurate picture or description was given. For now Angelica decided to walk back to the rest of the crew, out of town.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Haru Finner

Haru swam between bubbles... the waters around Cordland Island seemed to be a mixture of currents... which meant that whirlpools were abundant, even if he hadn't seen one yet. When a hot current and a cold current clashed, there were possibilities of a whirlpool being formed. Haru definitely didn't want to get caught in one of those.

He approached the marine vessel slowly, trying to swim from the shadow that a ship projected into the water to another shadow. Luckily, his brownish green color allowed him to blend with the color of the sand below the waters around, so it was even more difficult to detect him.

He didnt count many people on board of the ship. Suddenly, he saw that the one that seemed to be the commander of the marines there told something to one of his subordinates, he gripped the air and sent a terrible shockwave that caused a quake all over the island. He was a little bit startled, but tremors are almost never felted when you were inside the water. The energy pushed the water back, Haru could feel it. And it was going to return stronger... pushing the ships towards the island, but Haru didn't think that it would cause anything bigger than some big waves.

Roko Cloud

There was wrath glowing in Roko's eyes as he walked towards the town. Jory by his side seemed to be insecure about how strong he was. Roko was sure that his strenght would be more than enough to fight most of the marines... but part of what he said was true: Not any marines would dare destroy the Windwalker.

"Jory, I am utterly confident on your skills." -Roko asseverated as he kept walking firmly towards the city.- "All of us are prepared to fight... we are strong."

Suddenly, a group of marines started to move towards them. He told them to surrender and called them pirate FILTH. Roko's eyes burned with anger once again and he told the marine.

"We will never surrender!!!" - he walked towards the rapid fire weapon and extended his arms, protecting his crew from any on coming attacks.- "You will NOT harm us."
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 pm

A devilish smile crept onto Ansatsu's face as he lifted his head to look at the Marines who surrounded them, Ansatsu slid off his Elephant like bubble and moved towards the main attraction within the crowd.. Roko Cloud. As he walked up beside his captain he also extended his arms indicating that he was trying to protect the crew, but he really had an ulterior motive. Two stilleto knives hidden in his sleeves were ready for action if he performed one simple moment. "What next?" He asked his captain in a calm voice trying to be as subtle as he could in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

JORY

Jory grins as he sees the Marines approaching, his ice-cold eyes belying the anger roiling inside him. He cracks his knuckles and, making sure his sleeves are rolled up, punches his hand into his palm. Jory looks back over to his captain, the man who he wants to make Pirate King. "Thanks, Roko-sama. I'll make you proud." He looks over to Ansatsu and his other nakama, then recalls all the good times he had on the Windwalker before it was destroyed by the Marines. "Don't get too excited, Ansatsu-kun..." he snarls. "Some of them are for me."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 pm

(Three days earlier)
His royal higness, King Darral Zastur, acompanied by his royal pets, began scoffing their faces full of the culinary delights before them oblivious to those around them. They chugged down their juice, alchohol and other asorted drinks. They muchned, crunched, chewed, gnashed and swalloed their selection of meats, fruits and carbohydrates, as well as many more. Ted even licked the platter clean, much to the kings chargrin.

(Currently, At the tents)
King Zastur was a heavy sleeper. Afterall being regal was exhausting. Though even tohugh he could sleep through the dinful chaotic events outside his own tent, which he insisted to be set asided for him, Peck and Ted, he couldn't quite snore through the fact Peck had just lived up to his name and pecked him the eye. Inevitably, his majesty woke up screaming in pain, with Ted waking up screaming in confusion.
"Bloody half-witted southbird! Peck your punishment will be severe for this! Stop flying around my hand bird, and accept you fate, your scoundrel!", his highness belowed in fury, massaging his injured eye with one ringed had while attmepting to swat Peck with the other, his aim lacking due to the sudden event.
Not like Peck to hurt the boss, whats wrong buddy? Ted mumbled in befuddlement, with a look of tiredness and suprise, befor ebeing quickly answered;
Your right Ted, I apoligise for waking you and a thousand pardons to you, your majesty. It appears marines are demanding our surrender along with the crew. I think it would be in your best intrests if we sorted this out before breakfast, sire.
King Zastur stopped his flailing while Peck landed and bowed in apology, to which the king quickly grabbed his crown and scepter, and stood up, all under 5'5 of him, aparently having slept in his regal clothes through the night, while Ted followed suit and picked up his walking stick, but needed to croutch, as Hiking Bears tend not to fit in tents.
His majesty simply signaled his pets to follow as he stormed out his tent to the sight of the surrounding marines and the awoken crew members, and imedietly, and nsternly shouted at the marines;
"What on earth are you goverment lackeys thinking of? How dare you surround the King of Zastur Kingdom! You wish to start a far by firing at a beloved monarch? Do you really wish to cause millions to be slaughtered, simply because of your trigger happy tactics? Has the world goverment stooped so low as to not only insult my country but my very self as well, and even now resorting to physical violence, merely to demonstarte their dominance? I demand to see your leading officer! He has much explaining to do if he wishes his head to stay atop his neck as usual!."
King Zastur then stood firmly in front of Roko in regal defieance, though may instead come across as pompous with more than an air of arrogance, Ted the Hiking Bear standing alongside him with obvious fury in his eyes, as well as Peck flapping on the other side with obvious fear, pondering if his master was bluffing or geniuenly ordering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]   Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: (Blizzard Pirates 8th Chapter) A Brand New Spirit! [Open only to Blizzard Pirates and people invited]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2