One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zehr Ald

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InoueGen

InoueGen

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Name: Zehr “Gear” Ald

Bounty: 1000 Beri

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate, currently no crew

Home Village/Ocean: North Blue, Zenbu Island, Adhun City (Fairly large city, completely made it up since the north blue is pretty vaguely described in the manga)

Appearance: Tall (6’3”), Quite lean, with little visible muscle. Long legs and arms; thin, long fingered hands. Usually wears a black T-shirt with the words “Fly Away” Printed in bold; Black pants with deep pockets; a red sports jacket; tennis-shoes, white top, black bottom. Spiked Black hair, usually looks like he just got out of bed; Ruby eyes. I hope to get a picture of him drawn, but till then, this will do.

History: Ald was raised by an aristocratic family, and pampered for many years. In his town, he was known as “Gear” because of his love for machines. He built a fully functional cannon at the age of 11, with no help, and managed to blow up a pirate ship with it (though the ship itself was fairly small. And the crew only a dozen people). He gained a love for gunpowder because of this, and stole it from many artillery stores. At the age of 13, he destroyed another pirate ship (Again, quite small.), and stole their treasures. One of these treasures was a egg-shaped fruit, with swirly patterns all over it. When he ate it (And threw away do to the taste) he accidently activated a new power, acquired by the devil fruit he unwittingly ate. He made a small wooden box into a cup. He named the fruit he ate the Horu Horu no Mi, Carve Carve fruit, and started building bigger machines. When his family found out he ate a devil fruit, they disowned him, and sent him out to sea. For three years he traveled the neighboring islands. And during that time, he decided to become a pirate, to teach his parents a lesson. A year later, he got a small bounty for stealing sake from a Marine storage, and getting away, mostly unnoticed. Except by the Den Den Mushi cameras.

Personality: Zehr Ald is a very spoiled, yet playful individual. He is very selfish, and shows little appreciation for others around him. His love for games usually ends him up in trouble with the law.
Ald\'s competitive streak, on the other hand, is an on-and-off occurrence, do to his hate for fighting. It leads people to think he is weak, although he can hold his own in battle fairly well (though rarely actually win a battle). But surprisingly, when he does get in a competition with someone, he won\'t quit till he wins. He\'s a very sore loser. (Edited)

Ship: Random Raft 793751 (Meaning… no ship. Just a raft he made to sail with.)

Ship Flag: White (No Jolly Rodger, as he is not a good artist, and has no crew)

Devil Fruit: Horu Horu no Mi (If/When approved)
type: Paramecia
effect: The user can change the shape of any non-living thing he touches, but cannot add, divide, or subtract mass from the creation (If he touches a hundred pound boulder, the object he must make must be 100 pounds. It can’t be several objects either) It takes one second per pound for the transformation. The user must also stay completely focused on what they want it to transform into, or it will turn back to normal. Any object shaped by him stays in that shape.

Special Abilities: Sharp Eyesight, Fast Reflexes, and strong legs (He moves fast)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Explosive Throw (Throws a bomb, and lights it as it leaves his hand.) Horu Horu Buki (Carve Carve Weapon. Quite obvious if you read the effects of the Horu Horu no Mi. He creates a weapon at random from something in the area. He usually carries around about ten pounds of steel to make a quick sword.) Horu Horu Shari (Wheel) (Creates a large wheel, which Ald can crawl in and roll with. It can also be used to make wheels for a vehicle it you get a flat.)

Weapons/Items: Bombs. Just regular bombs. And a pistol. Keeps a telescope on him at all times as well.

Goals: To ‘carve’ his way into history by writing his name on the inside of Mariejoa.

Last edited by InoueGen on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Change to Bounty)
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 am

If your looking for a crew the Gear Line pirates are just starting up, we have 3 members at the moment.
Of course your free to choose the crew you want, its just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 am

o and your going to need a longer personality for approvement by admins, try using complete sentances
Back to top Go down
InoueGen

InoueGen

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:52 am

Ah, thanks for telling me that. Embarassed And I may take you up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:59 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:07 am

only 30 million is alowed not 100
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:13 am

he has 100 thousand so it should be ok, if it was 100,000,000 then we would have a problem
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:06 am

okay sorry my fault
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:13 pm

it says that he earned a SMALL bounty....... for stealing a STEAK......
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InoueGen

InoueGen

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 pm

No. He stole sake. Rice Wine. And... oops. Guess that is a little much. Though it's not that big either >> But seriously, didn't Luffy have 30 million berri in the series as his first bounty? (It was, I checked) And that was just for hitting a marine, not for beating Arlong, though that did help it.. So I was thinking, stealing a marine base's alcohol would land someone bounty well under 1 million berri, but enough for marines to go out of their way to try and catch him. I'm stating my opinion. If you don't agree, I'll lower it.

besides, I can see a selfish person like Smoker giving a bounty like that for stealing a steak. Laughing joking. I had to say something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:07 pm

you lower Mad
Back to top Go down
InoueGen

InoueGen

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:10 pm

ok. no problem then. I'll edit it in.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah okay but there are a couple of techniqes you didn't explain at all and the rest could use more detail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zehr Ald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehr Ald   Zehr Ald Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zehr Ald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: