One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:53 pm

There were a few screams from the girl, but Kin had made sure to properly gag her so she didn't disturb him. After administering the proper amount of Growth Hormones, he had nothing to do but wait for her to finish growing up, so he set to work reviewing his notes on Gene Manipulation. He had gotten upstaged by that musician and so now he had to prove that he wasn't for show either.

Looking through his notes, he came across an article that he must have clipped out and forgotten apart. "Vegapunk Industries, established by the late Dr. Vegapunk, has now recently mapped out and identified every single genetic marking in human DNA and are now applying this research to develop perfect Super Soldiers for the World Government Military..."

[DING]

That was the timer he had set for when he estimated the hormones to burn out. Looking up from his notes, he saw that she had fully grown into a young woman, estimated age to be around 19, maybe 20. Hope he wanted her that way, cause he couldn't go backwards with this, the body doesn't shrink until it starts dying, and he was sure he didn't want any of that.

Pulling her straps off, he picked her up and took her to the rest bed that he had for patients after surgery, and left a full-sized one-piece for her to wear. He didn't have any clothes for her, so when she woke up she would have to make due.

Getting up to leave then, he set his notes back on his desk and pulled the door down, locking all of his secrets up. He didn't mind his captain looking in, but should someone try to steal his research, he had to make sure that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm

<OOC:What is going on?>
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:19 pm

<OCC: My character just entered your ship and is now conversing with the vampire>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 pm

[Sorry mates I was promised a character a few days ago by SK but he never finished. I'll be posting now.]

Dante took a sip of his wine and looked at the young man "Please refrain from insulting our musician." He said before yawning "Yes I do have a crew. A revolutionary crew to be exact. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 am

"Well..you see it's no fun sailing the sea alone..so..I was just wondering if I can join..." Jake said as he tapped his headphones. He took another look around the ship.

"Say what exactly is your name?"

(OCC: Injured one of my fingers. So my posts today may seem short)
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 am

As the girl pulled herself up from the operation table, Kin decided that his stuff was in proper order and carefully hidden from prying eyes. Grabbing her wrist, he dragged her out of his room and brought her outside were he found his Captain talking to a couple other people.

"Is there a problem Captain? If you want, I can take care of him for you? Oh, by the way, here's what you wanted of me to make for you. Remember, her intelligence is still that of a child, even at this fully developed stage in her life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 am

Dante turned to Kin and gave a nod before turning back to the young man in front of him. "Tell me...What can you offer me and my crew?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 am

"My shipwright skills." Jake said as he took off his headphones.

"Im a great shipwright and seeing as you are a vampire, I can build some kind of blood storage."

After saying this Jake turned to the person who had just appeared.

"Yo"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 am

Kin noticed the figure ahead of him. He showed no great skill or talent so far. "A Shipwright is grunts work, blue color. Unless you show intelligence, I feel you shall not receive my respect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 am

Dante took a moment before taking out a cigar and taking a puff off it "Well then...Welcome to the blood kingdom friend." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 am

"Thank you." Jake said with a slight smile.

He turned towards Kin.

"Skill you say..I'll show you soon enough." Jake said as he slipped on his head phones. He dug his hands in his pocket and make his way towards the front of ship. He then sat down and lay his back on the floor. His arms behind his head.
He slowly closed his eyes.

Dream....

Jake ran along the dark alley-way, he was panting for breath. Behind him a group of people with smiles on their face. They cracked their knuckles and made there way towards Jake.

"Well,well if it isn't curse boy.." one of them said as he lifted Jake by the shirt.

Jake struggled.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 am

Kin walked over to his Captain and bent low to keep his words away from the shipwright. "Please don't tell me you feel he is necessary towards our goal."

To Kin, who had been raised to survive on smarts, it insulted him to see someone who made his living off of sheer brawn.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am

<OOC: HUH?>
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

OOC: dudes what is going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 pm

OOC: I believe as of now the crew is dead Death.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kin is never going to become a Chimera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 pm

OOC: Thread is over, if you wish to continue you can form a duo with my more active character Doku in the Dark Isle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)   Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blood Kingdom Sailing (Open to Blood Kingdom and Allies only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2