One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)

Go down 
+9
Sisimo Shix
deathbymanga
sjasogun1
Rodoku
narufinal
Sleepy
"Fire Kid" Blake
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 pm

"WORMS! JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!" screamed the man as the hair thrusters pushed the woman grudgingly forward. The man threw his arms up and increased the pull from the ever growing mass. Alphonse's added steel only served to add to the density and mass for Juryuko to add gravity to. As far and fast as the metal man was moving it, it would most likely not be enough. As high as the island was, Alphonse would likely reach the outer limits troposphere and pass out from the lack of oxygen. Even with the object moving farther away it began to shake the island causing large chunks of the earth to dislodge.

[Benjamin D "Savage Ben" Revenger]
[Bounty: 60 million belli]
[Timber Wolf DF/Giant]

"Speed Point" Like a flash, a massive figured put itself in between the large object and the people on or just above the ground. "Werewolf Point" Transforming the giant zoan grew to over twice his original size. He took on a monstrous form but was able to retain his intelligence, or at least most of it. He was able to use his massive size to prevent anyone smaller from flying up and being crushed. Benjamin was finally back in commission, and doing what he did best; protecting others.

[???]

"It's kind of...cramped in here..." said a voice from inside Alphonse's nearly impenetrable steel shell. "Is there anyway you could possibly get in close to that core?" he asked after a few second pause. The man was breathing rather hard, even for all of the pressure that was being put on him it sounded a little exaggerated. "All...I need is to get a...grip on.....it." he said with staggered breaths.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 am

Alphonse was going nowhere and fast. The pressure from inside the now giant object was only increasing and Alphonse was still inside of it.. trying to move it upwards. Although the object was still moving one thing seemed to strike Alphonse as odd, while he was inside being crushed (virtually) by the pressure. The pressure didn't STOP increasing, so the weight added was only increasing.. this meant that his plan was quickly failing in the most epic of proportions. He tried to push faster.. but he couldn't, there was no way he could move faster then he was already trying. He was quickly losing hope, but he wouldn't give up.. not before he died. As Alphonse moved upwards he could feel the pressure increasing, but he wouldn't stop even if he knew this wouldn't work at this rate.

Suddenly a voice popped up from the inside of his metal shell... the voice of a man. The first thing eh said was how cramped it was with the little room he had, Alphonse couldn't help but shiver. A long creeped out shiver ran down his entire body and his face turned a bit green. "Oh no.. there is a man closer to me then a man should be.. to the micro level.. please tell me I didn't die and go to hell..", Alphonse said this with a grim expression. Then it clicked.. the voice suddenly left an image in his head of a man in the steel village he rarely talked too, but for reasons the steel village couldn't control.. after all he was part of the hidden division. He asked Alphonse to get closer to the object, or rather.. he asked if Alphonse could make it to the core. Alphonse smiled, a sudden laugh came to him followed by a grin. "You have a plan.. alright, I'll get you there even if it kills me!"

Suddenly metal sand started dispersing from his skin.. but it got attached to the rocks that were crushing him all around his body. It didn't bother him, he continued making metal sand until it reached a point where every crack around Alphonse was covered in the small metallic sand. Suddenly they all dispersed and turned into a drill on one of Alphonse's arms. It was 10 feet tall and 6 feet wide. Alphonse forced the drill to pierce through the earth around him and then propelled the drill forward with his metal powers. He couldn't move from his spot, he put both of his arms on the edges of the hole along with his legs on the bottom edges. The drill suddenly stopped when it clanked on a piece of metal, the core in the middle of the giant object. Alphonse seemed to be sweating inside his black metallic shell. "Luke.. GO!"
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 pm

While the cage was open the large wave of dust shot it off. "TAKUMI!" Sisimo would yell, His shackles broken from a large 'Hit onto the cage. Sisimo reached for the sleeping takumi, Pulling him as they were midair. Falling out with takumi on his back. Sisimo shot out with takumi, crashing into the ground, Sisimo would be crushed by takumi's body right on his arm, that was 'Broken' "AKH! Yep..Yep...Its broken now" Turning and shoving takumi off. While his right arm was bleeding from the wrist, and shoulder. Scrapped from the impact. "NAAAVIII!" sisimo would yell, With a kaw as a reply, navi would swoop next to sisimo's feet. "Lets stay with my new friend till he wakes up got it?" sisimo sat next to takumi, shaking him "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 pm

With the towering structure getting between her and the massive Gravitational pull, Tamako could feel her speed increasing. The resistance was dropping, making her push gain in power. Tamako extended her sword outward, trying to see through the rushing winds, praying that she could make the hit. If she could make just a single stab, she could burn him severely by latching onto him and reversing her thrusters, firing all of her fire into the guy. Not even Gravity could push away the fire coming from her thrusters.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Roberto trudged through the clouds pain coursing through his body and he looked down only to see the cut he had gotten when the bat used its super sharp wings to try and practically behead Roberto. "Now it's time to get to the falling object before the bats get out the sand." Roberto found the objects landing spot noticing all the crates and by the time he saw the metal man and had the look of confusion appeared on his face and Roberto crumbled falling to the ground unconscious.

Calupa began dashing trying to avoid the guards and then transformed into his full hyena form and began to run, "I can't get back up to 10,000 altitude but I gotta meet up with the guys again, Roberto needs my help fighting those guys." Calupa remembered his Rumble Balls and took one, His muscles began to bulge and his shirt ripped even more than it usually does when he is in hyena form. "HULK POINT!" Calupa ran and smacked away the guards and then found a way, seeing a cannon he lit it up and was sent flying through the clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:43 am

Sangjo found himself being pulled to object in the shy just when he was about to help his crewmates, but it seemed like this oppenent was too strong. This attack which could pull up the water, air, and the very earth itself reminded him of how they got there. It was him? This was all his fault. He was responsible for the reason they got pulled into a sky island. Sangjo had been working on one technique, but it was still in experiment. Oh well no time like the present. Sangjo pressed his lips together and whisle. This created compresson in his sonic screams into one compressed beam instead of a wide blast. The beam soared through the air in a straight line toward Juryuko. Sound wasn't affected by gravity and this blast contained enough notes to blast a area of 15 feet because of its concentration. Sangjo didn't know whether this would kill him or not but it should at least knock off his concentration.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am

Takumi was having a rather pleasant dream. He dreamt that the cage had exploded and that he and Sisimo had escaped from it. And now they were flying towards a nice, soft,...

Suddenly, Takumi's dream was disturbed by a loud yell.

"Hrmmmh?"

Takumi was surprised to find himself not inside of the cage, but somewhere on a cloud again. When he looked around for the source of the noise he saw Sisimo sitting next to him, along with a rather large bird next to him. But the worst part was that Sisimo's arm looked like it was crushed. A quick inspection of himself for any damage like Sisimo's learned him that it was him who crushed Sisimo's arm.

"Ah... I'm terribly sorry, Sisimo... I must've accidentally hardened my body on instinct when we landed."

Takumi stood up and effortlessly picked Sisimo up.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Sisimo would laugh "Ah, its nothing, my arm has been broken ever since i got on this island...it just needed a little push to hurt horribly.." with a wink Sisimo stood up by himself "I can stand buddy, Your soooo lucky i took your fall." then giggling "or i would have taken all those slavers for myself!" Sisimo laughed, Leaped in the air, and shrunk down to the size of one inch tall, then landing on takumi's shoulder with his bird on takumis other shoulder "NOW RIDE FORWARD, MY STEED!" with another large laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Luke used his good arm to reach into the opening that Alphonse had created for him. It was tight, and the pressure was growing by the second. He had found it hard to breath before with the wounds he has sustained in his battle with the hammer wielding giant, but now it was on a whole different level. His hand was being pulled towards the object and could feel the bones slowly cracking. Inches away, with one last push he wrapped his fingers around the chunk of steel the best he could. As he disappeared into the darkness a loud sickening snap echoed inside of the metal Alphonse had been shielding himself with. A moment later the entire structure began to fall back down, the Steel now had to try and dodge a falling mountain.

[Juryuko]

As his plans came crumbling down around him, a beam of what seemed like sound shot through his chest. The compressed sound waves cut through him leaving a small hole all the way through his chest. Smoke rose from the wound as the foe fell to his knees and coughed up the blood the was now filling his right lung. On top of that, Tamako's fire was getting dangerously close, something he could stop with his powers.

"Fine, you may all die together. I'll kill you all, once and for all." Juryuko said starting out in a whisper and ending up yelling. Placing his hands on the ground he gave a shout. "DIE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" The entire cloud island along with all of the dirt amassed began to fall. In less than ten minuets the island would hit the ocean and likely kill everyone on it. Juryuko, however stayed in the same spot, floating in the air as everyone else and the entire island fell towards their doom.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 am

Takumi was very surprised to see Sisimo suddenly shrink to a size that couldn't be much larger than his thumb. However, he laughed hearthily at Sisimo's shout. He turned around to go and check on the other prisoners to see if they were okay when he suddenly felt a jerk. His first instinct was that someone had grabbed him by an invisible hook and was pulling him up rapidly, but he quickly realized the opposite was true: the entire island was falling down! He picked Sisimo carefully from his shoulder and tucked him into the chest pocket on his vest.

"Hold on tight! We'll have to go a bit faster than this if we want to make it!"

"Namikaze Flash!"

With that, Takumi blasted off at such a blinding speed that the island had barely dropped three more inches by the time he landed again amongst the rest of the slaves. Some of them had passed out from the speed of the drop, which was already going alarmingly fast, and almost all of the others simply looked outright terrified. Looking at how many of them there were he knew he would never be able to take them all to safety within time if he had to carry them one by one. He knew roughly where the Steel Village ship was and knew that they would -probably- be safe there, but he needed some way of carrying more than one of them at a time.

Then, Takumi noticed a large, slightly dented steel plate left over from one of the cages. It was big and could probably carry a dozen of people on it. The only question was whether he would be able to lift it. But there was no time to try it out first.

"OKAY! EVERYBODY LISTEN! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DIE HERE, CLIMB ON THIS PLATE HERE! WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Sangjo didn't want this guy to live but he couldn't just let his nakama die "You bastard you bring them up now or else!" He used his sky hook technique kicking himself toward Juryuko. He pulled out his special weapon. Something he had never used before...a tone dial. Sangjo then screamed into the tone recording his sonic screams. He kicked down with all his might trying to reach Juryuko in order to save his crew. If it was his powers that was causing the island to fall then maybe killing him would make it stop? Sangjo didn't have the answers only a hope. As soon as he was close enough(lets just say 20 feet) Sanjo released the tone dial releasing the sonic waves straight toward the flying manic hopefully ending him for good.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Being the ninth division commander of the Unknown Pirates, a major force in Hell, Juryuko knew full well of the powers of the infamous Sangjo Bass. With Juryuko's Skypian ancestry, he also knew very well what a tone dial did and looked like. It wasn't that hard of a guess to come up with, what would happen if the two were combined. With one mighty heave of his gravitational powers he sent the tone dial and everything else in the area flying away from him. However this power was rather in effective against the sound based attack and only served to lessen the damage he received.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Calupa as he jumped through the clouds felt the sky island falling and Calupa was barely hanging onto the edge. "Crap I am so boned!" Calupa also felt the rumble balls effect wearing off, so Calupa was a helpless little puppy dog swinging from a falling chunk of island. Roberto was awoken by the island sudden downward shift and began to hang on to a root as he was helplessly flung upwards into the sky. "Danca Do Frio Anjo Caminhada Walk!". Roberto lifted off and began running across the sky in site of his crew mates. (someone notice him so he can get involved)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Sangjo was thrown down along with the tone dial below due to the increase gravity. This was pointless no matter what they do this guy had the advantage. He saw what he assumed was a dog. "Oi I could use your help. I need you to distract him while I use this one him. If I can get close to him I can end this battle." Before Calupa could actually make a decision on whether to agree or not. Sangjo had grabbed him and put him into position on his foot preparing to kick him toward Juryuko.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Nick ran off trying to find a ship to get on before the island hit the sea. "Man, i wish i was somewhere else right now." Nick climbed aboard the closest ship wondering if anyone else was on it. He just had escaped from his kidnappers and was trying to find someone to help him because he had a a deep cut in his back from being whipped by the sky islanders who kidnapped him. "I NEED A DOCTOR!!!!" he yelled before collapsing on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:55 pm

The ships were crammed full of passengers from both the previous island and now the one that was falling. Without their leader the former enemies now cowered before the Steel Village. It was them and only them that could even possibly save their lives anymore. Once again the Steel found themselves in a situation where they'd have to leave quickly on not leave at all. Once all of the ships were latched together by a rope bridge system to the flag ship, preparations were being made to ready the crew's newest weapon. The sonic cannon had to be warmed to a certain temperature before its user, otherwise the steel would crack or even shatter.

As Nick fell to the floor of the largest Steel Village ship and blood trickled out of his wound, he could see all of the damage. Benjamin and rather beastly looking giant was covered in wounds that make Nick's look like nothing more than a scratch. The giant was motionless as he laid their hardly even breathing. Surrounding him were the former enemies, many of them dead or dying with gashes taken out of their bodies. The air reeked of blood and death, a common site in the new world.

Juryuko suffered from internal injuries as he rose into the air with the aid of his devil fruit. The blast of sound he had take damaged him for than he had anticipated. He had to leave then, or he would be yet another casualty in the war between the Unknown Pirates and the Steel Village. Him, the great Angel of Death, defeated and on the verge of death. What made it all the more humiliating, the crew's captain wasn't even there. However, if he was able to make it out alive, this would indeed be valuable information. Soon the man was out of reach and out of range of any futile time consuming efforts the crew could manage.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Calupa was thankful that Sanjgo threw him onto the island but was offended by the fact he didn't know Calupa was in the crew. Calupa grabbed a rumble ball and tossed it in his mouth his body burned like he was in a pit of lava. Calupa felt like hot rocks and fire were sliding down his throat and his eyes turned a deep dark red. Calupa sucked in air and swallowed the rumble ball, Come on I need Bark Point, Calupa thought. Calupa's pupils transformed into a more canine look and his skin got covered by thick brown fur, Calupa finished sucking in air and signaled for Sanjgo to cover his ears, Calupa quickly turned back to this Juryuko man and let out the air but it came out as sound waves giant sound waves that ripped clouds to shreds on its path towards Juryuko, "Thunder Bark!!!" Calupa roared as the sound waves came out his mouth. Just then Roberto came sailing through the air planning on nailing the man with a Danca Do Frio Anjo.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Nick woke up and saw all the other pirates around him. " Are any of you a doctor my wound stings really bad." Nick stood up,and took off his hoodie and attempted wiping the blood away from his wound but itdidn't seem to be working. "What are they going to do to me i sure hope they're friendly." nick thought to himself as he walked up to one of the pirates.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm

"You wish!" -was anything Monty could say before he realized that all the water from the lake had been pulled up and was floating in a giant orb around him. Oh my god...- Monty thought when the water was then hurled with gravity towards earth, at great force.

Monty attempted to cover himself with his barbed armor made of steel spikes... but it didn't help a bit. His body was smashed against the island as if he was just a ragdoll. For a few moments, he was still completely covered by water, and the water had pushed him even harder against the island, but then all the water was gone... he could feel the wind touching his skin everywhere.

His spikes were broken and he had wounds all over, the wind dried his skin almost immediately and made his wounds scorch. Until that moment... he had felt completely numb, he moved his arms and legs a bit verifying that nothing was broken. But suddenly, a searing pain crossed every micrometer of his body.

The sudden affliction made him become light headed, everything went blurry... the edges of his sight started to blacken more and more until he couldn't see anything. His eyes closed by themselves and he passed out.

Several minutes passed.

After a while, he started seeing everything as if it was a photographic negative... through his eye-lids. It was a weird sensation, but not long after that. He opened his eyes, becoming lucid once again.

What had happened, he had no idea. He looked around... somehow, the island was starting to collapse. He looked at his body... it was severely lacerated. As he approached the flag ship of the Steel village, he got it straight away... They needed to leave fast. But if they didn't do anything, the people here would die.

"EVERYONE GET INTO THE SHIP!!!"- Monty started screaming as he picked up people that were hurt on his shoulders (which didn't have spikes, obviously) and taking them really fast on deck. He moved masses of people in a matter of minutes, trying to push in as many as he could. He inflated his arms into balloons without spikes to push people towards the ships. - "GET IN, GET IN! WE MUST LEAVE! FAAST!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Sangjo realized that their enemy was too far away for them to attack now. Now their only priority was to save the crew which was falling increasing closer to the ground. "Calupa we have to return to the ship." Sangjo yelled to fellow crewmate. The musician dived downward toward the ship. The wind pushing against his face, his entire body in free fall, and his heart beating in an eratic beat. This was probably the most fun he had in ages. The New World was awesome. What other wonders await for them? Sangjo fell toward the ship hoping his new friend would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 pm

As the entire island fell from the sky, the clouds that formed the base dissipated into nothingness. The special cloud material that made up the sky island wasn't able to exist below a certain altitude and therefor disappeared once that point was reached. Once the clouds was gone, all that was left for the people to stand on was the giant falling mass of earth that was nothing more than a crumbling heap. The ground was literally crumbling under their feet. However despite it losing it's for the mass was still there and would likely cause quite the ruckus when it hit. With the time running short, Sangjo finally returned to the ship. With their captain aboard they were finally ready to take off. With use of the sonic canon, the massive ship sailed through the air; cutting through it with little effort as it rocketed at rocket like speeds. A powerful explosion ripped throughout the heaping remains of the island, caused from the canon. It caused the air to vibrate at such a speed it was literally combusting, creating an explosion. With little control of the ships, other than the mail sails the crews were left with other than luck to guide them out of the debris cluster. Despite the odds the ship was able to make it out and land relatively safely in the ocean with a rather large thud and splash.

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)   Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Sky Island Catastrophe (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5