One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cinco Balas [5 bullets]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Cinco Balas [5 bullets] Empty
PostSubject: Cinco Balas [5 bullets]   Cinco Balas [5 bullets] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:37 am

Weapon Name: Cinco Balas [5 bullets]
[Sorry if description isn't detailed enough im not really good at Chemical Reactions, Im only good at Forces, Animal Behavior and sometimes Particals ^_^"]

Description: 5 sets of bullets which have different abilities:

Red Set: The red set allows the user to fire explosions at any place they desire, this works because the inside of the red bullet is filled with a special type gas which explodes at impact.

Blue Set: Allows the user to freeze almost anything they want except humans for numerous reasons reason this work is because [Oh no, please tell me if I said anything wrong] the bullet is filled with a special substance named " Liquid Nitrogen [Compressed]" allowing to form ice when it hits a surface.

[Can only be used when user has written 5 posts into a thread and target can only move after 4 posts]

Orange Set: Allows the user to blind the oppement for 3 of their posts, this works because the inside of the bullet is filled with a special type of gunpowder which lets out a burst of light when it hits a flat surface.

Grey Set: Allows the user to fire smoke bombs at any place [Quite Self-Explanatory]

[Sorry for bad decription ^^" again im not really good at this subject]

Black Set: Bullets that heat up when shot by the user, works because the bullet is coated by a special material which dosen't allow lava to pass through also the bullet is half filled with lava.

Last edited by StrawhatSpirit on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Cinco Balas [5 bullets] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinco Balas [5 bullets]   Cinco Balas [5 bullets] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 am

First of all. "Five Bullets" in spanish is spelt Cinco Balas, I know because Spanish is my mother tongue. Just an addition =)

Secondly, please reduce the amount of time it takes to thaw out of the Blue Bullets, one cannot be frozen for four threads. Also, please explain in detail how the Black Bullets, Blue bullets and orange bullets work. So like... is the blue bullet full of liquid nitrogen compressed or anything... does the orange bullet have special gunpowder that ignites into a burst of light, etc.
Back to top Go down

Cinco Balas [5 bullets]
Page 1 of 1