One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Go down 
+4
Cobdogred
Captain One-eye
Maxulus
Frozen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 am

Well I heard this rumor when I was on youtube on the comments section and it says that One Piece is actually some kind of secret or ancient weapon which will unite the All Blue. It also says only people with the D's as there mid name can activate this weapon as they are some how connected with the Skypian people. I don't think this is true but what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 am

well, I doubt that Oda would ever hint what One Piece is, but he probably had it planned from the start of the series. I believe it's the Straw Hat or it could be the adventure with the friends.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

I think that too. However Oda could be planning to reveal one piece after all the ancient weapons are brought together such as: http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/652/18
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:38 am

Well, the arc with the ancient weapons will probably be the WG arc... I can see it being like this; the revolutionaries have one weapon, the WG gets the other one and the fishmen get involved with Poseidon and the SHs by extension... But who knows, that's just an opinion I have over the matter.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Told you, and I suppose the instruction manual is written on the rio poneglyph
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Ugh another one of these? I doubt some comment would be the holy grail of one piece....
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I also don't think Oda would even remotely hit what One Piece is. I also think its the Hat though. Also, Youtube is mostly full of little kids so don't believe half of what you hear.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Yea I guess it's just another fake rumor going around. However I heard that Oda said that one of the Strawhat is gonna die O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 pm

That was a while back, and he was talking about their ship. Yeah. Rumor dispelled.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm

RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  22140431
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Maxulus wrote:
it could be the adventure with the friends.

I think Maxulus has it right.

While I'm obviously a fan of One Piece, sometimes I get fed up with Oda. It seems to me that Luffy is just Roger "born again", basically sharing the same route in life. As the amount of similarities between the two keep stacking up I find myself liking it less and less. Still I've noticed his sub-stories are getting a bit more complex as the manga goes along.

I've come to a realization: I would enjoy the manga more if it have a different lead character. Not that I don't like Luffy, I just feel that his character is made to repeat what Roger did and in the exact same manner, eventually setting it up for a new age.

Back to Maxulus' point, I think Oda will eventually release something about Luffy's "X" scar, stating: "He had One Piece all along, "X" marks the spot. Something referring to the "Heart of adventure and friendship", either way I assume it's going to be cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't really get the theory on how only the "D's" can activate the one piece.. Its just a name.. anyone could have it.. for example Curly D. Dadan.. or whatever.. doesn't really make Dadan have anything more other than one extra letter to write out.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Na, it'd be their blood if anything, or haki if it was going to be "activated".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: One Piece is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Page 1 of 1