One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Todd twists his head, and looks towards the approaching Satoshi. Something seems wrong. His glare looks different. It doesn't even look like human anymore.
"So, what's your opinion about Todd-san ? Me are thinking about offering him to join the Marines themselves. Eh, Nemoushi ?"
"... Then may the pirates pray they don't meet this demon .. that is all."

Todd dashes towards Satoshi, his movement and pace have completely changed, his silver hair flying around, it looks like a demon has awoken. He actually discards his axe, and moves close to Satoshi, a man that looks like he's out of this world as well. It feels like a demon is about to clash with lighting itself.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 pm

Satoshi immediately felt the pressure from Todd, it was like he had evolved even further with rage, Satoshi used flash step to appear from behind, he then held two of his swords side ways and aimed to slice at Todds hip from the side. Satoshi was in beast mode now, he was too focused on this fight but he also realised the sort of power Todd was putting in. But Satoshi wasnt weak, not anymore, not since all those years of harsh training and hell, he wouldnt go back to those days, he refused too. He added more muscle as he tried to cut Todds body in two.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Todd watches Satoshi's incredible strength, as he is able to match him up even in this hyped-up state. However, as he sees the blade, beast-mode's powerful slash coming to cut him down again, he moves his LEFT arm to the frond.
"Tekkai .. God's hand !!" Using the infamous "God's hand" in conjunction with tekkai was a first time, obviously a combination he achieved with all that harsh training he had those months.
As the attack is stopped, it's obvious that it still managed to graze Todd's hand, even some smoke comes out of his slightly bloodied up palm, despite the move's nature to deflect blows. His eyes look down at Satoshi, they look more and more demonic as time goes by.

Spoiler:

Todd moves his right hand, that is free, forward, at speed far exceeding his dashing speed. "Shigan .. REVOLVER !"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 pm

(OOC: Niiiiiik-sama ?!! .. we must BATTLE ! post lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:59 am

Satoshi then cursed as god hand connected, he didnt expect that, once Todd began shigan revolver Satoshi cursed and used storm to counter the shigan revolver, trying to cut down any of the shigans before they could make contact at high speeds. It was a blurrying speed pattern now, exceedingly fast were their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 am

Todd stops his hand before it actually connects with Satoshi, and kicks the air hard, using Soru in conjunction with Geppou to get away from Satoshi's assault, zing-zagging his way out of the cut's range and direction. Shigan Revolver, it is a special version of Shigan he developed himself, and he doesn't seem to care that it didn't connected. This attack could inflict about 50% the damage it would inflict with direct contact, simply by being close enough to actually strike the enemy with the attack's shock-wave effect.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:14 am

Satoshi sliced air first when Todd retracted his hand, as soon as Todd used soru, Satoshi used flash step to drop back at a distance that allowed Todds shigan revolver hit nothing due to the fact that Satoshi had created a substantial distance between himself and Todd, he then grit his teeth and twirled his blades, sending a huge spiraling air slice at Todd
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 am

*flashback*
Morbius: What ? You are leaving ? Why ? Oi brother !
Todd: Shut up .. you are all weak .. all weak !!
Morbius: .. W-why are you being like this !! Hey, don't turn your back at me. Todd ! TODD !!
Todd: .. You are weak .. and so am I .. that's why ..

To the battle
"Tsk .. why do I remember all that all of a sudden ?" He speaks to himself, barely noticeable, and jumps backwards a couple of times, before he fires off a spiraling wave of rankyarus going towards Satoshi, colliding with his attack and keep going towards his enemy.

((OOC: I hope you don't mind the Morbius part man, lol))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 pm

((I dont mind, lol))

Satoshis beast mode was wavering slightly, he had dragged this battle one longer than he had intended, he dashed foward to meet Todd and swings his god of Cloud at Todd face, while thrusting his god of lightning sword aiming for Todds heart.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 am

While jumping around and fighting all that time, Todd had lured Satoshi to attack him just at the point of where he threw his axe a while ago. As Satoshi approaches him at deadly speed and ready to give Todd a really strong and fatal assault, he jumps backwards a bit, grabs the axe's handle and swings it forward, to parry up Satoshi's moves as well as attempt to cut him with the energy wave generated from that swift move of his counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, I suppose that since it's been so long, let's consider this thread closed, when you get active again, Nik. I'd like to begin using Todd in other threads so yeah~
I know you are very busy lately, so no worries, understandable~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))   Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A Ballad for the New World ((Open to Shadow and me, if others want to join, you will just observe))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2