One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naximus “Nax” Narland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Naximus “Nax” Narland Empty
PostSubject: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: Naximus Narland “Nax”

Bounty: 2000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Ocean: Water 7

Appearance:
Height: 6’2
Weight: 201 lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown flecked with light brown
Physical: Muscular build especially in arms and back. Skin is darkly tanned from constant sun exposure. Face is big and joyous. It has a small beard and a mustache. Nax has buff arms and shoulders from his job as a shipwright.
Clothes: He wars a tight white wife-beater and baggy brown pants. He has a belt with tools on it such as hammers, nails, drills and screwdrivers. He also has a large blue crowbar. He wears light brown work boots.

History: Nax was born in Water 7. His father was a shipwright, and his father before him, and his father before him. So of course Nax followed the family tradition and became a shipwright. However Nax wasn’t completely satisfied with life as a shipwright in Water 7. He found it boring and monotonous. He loved to watch the sailors that came through the town, especially the pirates. They always seemed to enjoy themselves; they lived a life of adventure. This is what Nax longed for. So he made himself a boat, one that could hold up to 5 people, but still be sailed by one. It has a pulley system that could unfurl or bring in the sails from the steering wheel. He built this ship in secret from his family, so he needed a way to get supplies. He didn’t have the money, so instead he found old ships that no one used and dismantled them. He began to love taking apart ships with his crowbar, and would spend all his free time doing it. When his ship was finally done he set sail to find a pirate crew to adventure with.

Personality: Nax is a very friendly person who loves to have a good time with pretty much anyone, be them friends, strangers, or even enemies. He also loves to adventure around the world, uncovering mysteries and overcoming challenges. For this he needs some close friends to watch his back. Luckily he is very affable and will make friends easily. His favorite hobby is dismantling ships and the remaking them with improvements. He will often remodel his ship to improve on it.

Ship: Off Adventuring

Ship Flag: none yet

Special Abilities: Knowledge of pullies, levers, and other simple machines. Expert dismantler.

Fighting Style:
“Prybar”
Nax uses his crow bar to gain leverage on certain points on a person’s body to break bones, tear muscles, or force them into submission. He can also simply hit them with its sharp ends. If he needs move force he will use his hammer to hit the crowbar, but he only used the crowbar to hurt opponents.

Learned Techniques:

Rib Pry: He jams the bent end between two of the enemy’s ribs and attempts to break one by prying it out.
Arm Pry. He puts the crowbar under their armpit and pushes it, forcing their arm back.
Elbow pry: when their arm is bent, he put the crowbar on the inside of the elbow joint and pushed it very fast, hoping to tear ligaments in the elbow.
Skull pry: his jams the crowbar’s bent end in they skull and breaks off a part of it. (generally fatal, not used on other members)
Finger Pry: put the crow bar between tow fingers and pulls it, breaking a finger.

Leverage: Jams the bent end into the enemy’s stomach and turns it so some of the stomach muscle is caught. The enemy can not move away without having part of their abs ripped out.
Fulcrum: Bashes the enemy on the head with the crowbars blunt end, knocking them out.
Lever Arm: Swings the crowbar with arm fully extended, a very powerful strike, but is slow.
Mechanical Advantage: James the bent end behind the opponents spine, so they can’t move or else Nex will break their spine. Requires him to be behind them.

Weapons: A large blue crowbar, about 2 feet long.

Goal: To have the best adventure ever!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 pm

dont you already have 10 characters?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 pm

i retired zanet so no i have 9
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:16 pm

*sigh* alright but you subit stuff so frewuently it got on the admin teams nervs, but we will do this one just fine Wink
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 pm

and thats y i dont bother you too much when it takes you a while to get to it
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:22 pm

so any problems?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 pm

sorry been busy
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 pm

A very friendly person who guts people alive in battle knowingly? It seems a bit violent for this site, but as long as you play it down a bit, I have no problem approving this.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:38 pm

ok ill try not to describe the attacks, and he sont use the bad ones in the beginning cuz he has to progressively get stronger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naximus “Nax” Narland   Naximus “Nax” Narland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naximus “Nax” Narland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: