One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.

Go down 
+7
sjasogun1
Gael
Cobdogred
Layman Iconoclast
WatersCalling
antler
Rodoku
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Empty
PostSubject: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:19 am

Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Marsal+d+teach+25

Peculiarities possessed his body because he could seize Gura Gura no Mi from cadavers Whitebeard! Some say that because Yami Yami no Mi which can also absorb the fruit of the devil. But is it so? Marco explicitly says "her body was different (atypical)". Remember Marco is the devil fruit users type Mythical Zoan! Marco said of the sentence that I caught him referring to Teach the body structure, not Yami Yami. Is Atypical is Marco is a "three-headed?". I feel Teach already ahead eat a devil fruit before eating Yami Yami no Mi and Gura Gura no Mi. He had eaten the Mythical Zoan Inu Inu no Mi type Cerberus! Which has three heads. My analysis gives a special strength of the eater to have 2 other devil fruit power! Is that the origin of the scar Shanks claw at the eyes? Cerberus Claw? And that is the reason the Jolly Roger pirate skull Kurohige is 3? Remember the Jolly Roger is almost always represents the image the pirate captain. What do you mean besides Teach 3 skull heads have three heads because it could turn into Cerberus??

Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. For+Kurohige

But the theory about this Kurohige has one basic irregularities.
"Why Kurohige never show it lately strength of Cerberus?"
My reason is very difficult to control the two demons at once, it takes practice to mastery control both simultaneously. So Kurohige against Ace prefer to use that in the fight Yami Yami has many advantages (except the part to absorb the pain doubled). If we think again, the lag time consuming yami yami and teach him to fight with Ace was not quite short? Teach Is still can not wear 2 pieces at a time when the devil?
Then why when he won the Gura Gura and shows two forces simultaneously at the Marine HQ is also the form he showed no Zoan if he is Cerberus?
I felt Yami Yami and Gura Gura more terrifying to be shown to the public than the Mythical Zoan Cerberus. Simply Gura Gura and Yami Yami to demonstrate a nightmare to the people instead?

But it's been passed two years, we see whether he really Mythical Zoan or not.

..hehe,- lets see what do you think about blackbeard..
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:41 am

Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Jackie-chan-meme

Wha- What???

How did you come up with all of that!?!?!?! I think you have a great imagination but I think you're overlooking the fact that Blackbeard is still a human! And remember it was stated that one could only hold one devil inside because if not it would be too much for the user!

So even if a new Cerberus body would give him "more strenght" he's still a human, so he couldn't hold more than one devil inside... In other words, he wouldnt even be able to mantain a human form. Also I think what Marco meant by "The make-up of his body is atypical" was that Teach's body was strong enough to hold the Yami Yami no Mi, which is a quite dangerous fruit.

Also, having the Yami Yami ni mi and the stolen Gura Gura no mi... I dont think he has any more powers with devil fruits for himself at least. Or at least not from before the time skip.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:27 am

Why don't we just stop guessing and wait for all to be revealed I'm sure theres some shocking surprise for us that will not disappoint.

Or maybe there is but who knows only one way to find out and thats wait
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:13 am

I find this an excellent theory and quite plausable.

I'll put it with the 'Tobi is Obito' theory...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:28 pm

yet another Blackbeard thread...
Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. TLDR+_7ab028662d35deec51810f7eea6e9419
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Yeah right WarersCalling is correct Razz

It's really one excellent theory, just like how i believe Tobi is Obito. Though, i agree with Rodoku, you're thinking way too far Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I don't think he has a Cerberus df. However, I do believe he will go after the "ultimate" zoan. That's what the three skulls show me. He'll be the devil fruit trifecta. Now I do believe that BB's body is different, it has to be to had more than one devil fruit powers.

Also the scar on Shanks' face doesn't prove Black Beard has animal like claws. Look a little, and you'll see those metal claws he uses every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:14 am

Basically, all I think it tells us is that Blackbeard has some stupidly ridiculous unreasonable ability that no one else can have because he's the primary antagonist and he has to be the final hurdle for Luffy to surmount on his quest for One Piece. That's basically all Blackbeard is at this point, for me at least.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:32 pm

It has been stated that Blackbeard is hunting down devil fruit users to steal their powers. In your scenario he'd have eaten three fruits already (Cerberus, Yami and Gura) which would be the maximum.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Yeah, which leads me to believe he still hasn't obtained the last fruit he's looking for.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:16 pm

I thought it was said that he was hunting down devil fruits and that he had given them to his crewmembers... I really don't remember very well, correct me if I'm wrong
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Meh, I don't remember. That could be the case, as he would due well to have members with powerful devil fruits, for obvious reasons. Although if their ship sunk, they'd be screwed....XD
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:00 am

In that case he probably wouldn't feed Sanjuan Wolf one: The entire crew can easily stand on his head or back while he swims them to freedom. That is, if he can swim, but due to his huge size it seems unlikely that he has ever set foot on a ship before (he is even far larger than Oars Jr. or even Oars himself).
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:46 pm

In the "Things you need to know" chapter, it says he's actively hunting down devil fruit users. That means one of two things, he's obtaining a large number of powers for himself, or he's able to somehow share the powers he stole.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Since oda loves to draw people as kids I can see Jewelry's fruit being used again, if not by her than by blackbeard, but come on who dosent wanna see the kid supernovas again? Plus we learned in cp9 that oda loves to draw people chibi, though elderly strawhats sounds equily funny
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Yeah, that fruit would be pretty deadly to anyone without armor haki. He/she could age or make them younger until they just go poof. :
Back to top Go down
mafioso

mafioso

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:41 pm

i think her ability is a bit more restricting.
meaning she can take away your young age and give it to another person thus making the first a baby and the other old.
Back to top Go down
Sky Roshi

Sky Roshi

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Quite curious to know how he can have two devil fruit, cause it was never explicitly said that the Yami Yami no Mi permits him to absorbs devil fruits. But, I am sure that it will awesome. Because Blackbeard is (for me) the best antagonist and the unravel of the mystery of Blackbeard will most likely be one of the best thing on One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Well, I think it honestly does. The yami yami no mi is based on a black hole. He absorbs everything. The munch munch fruit, which consumed everything, would incorporate the abilities of what was consumed. Why wouldn't Oda allow the same thing with the yami yami no mi, considering that it already cancels other dfs by touch, which was explained as "pulling" the power out of them with his own fruit. If they are dead and the fruit's power can't return to its original body, maybe it is incorporated in his own. This is my theory.

P.S. reading through these old responses, I'd just like to say I ALWAYS thought Obito and Tobi were the same... AND I WAS RIGHT! BOOYAH! IN THE FACE OF EVERY HATER!!!
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Cobdogred wrote:
In the "Things you need to know" chapter, it says he's actively hunting down devil fruit users.  That means one of two things, he's obtaining a large number of powers for himself, or he's able to somehow share the powers he stole.  
it might just be as such that the yami yami no mi can force the fruit to materialize itself instantly after the user of the fruit died (he did take whitebeards body into that dark hole thingie) Also as for the hunting and stealing devil fruits to give them to other people. Why dident he steal aces fruit if he could do that? he damm sure had a chance. And why dident he steal luffys ?.

ill have to agree a bit with aidoneus. The word Gravity is mentioned alot when it comes to the yami yami no mi
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I think there is a limit to what he can take. My full theory includes that those with the will of D can have two devil fruits because their bodies are "stronger" than most, and blackbeard's stronger than even that. Furthermore, I think there are limitations to it. I don't think he could absorb anything that actually changed his body in any way. I think by allowing his body to change form it neutralizes the yami yami abilities, and his ability to hold in the mass of energy that would normally blow him up.

If you want to hear my full theory, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.   Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall D. Teach aka Kurohige (Blackbeard) possible devilfruit.
Page 1 of 1