One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Hero Theme Crew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Super Hero Theme Crew Empty
PostSubject: Super Hero Theme Crew   Super Hero Theme Crew Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:00 am

In conclusion of the Avengers Movie. I got the idea to make a Crew set up like the Avengers. The Captain will be a character like Nick Fury (Who I will make). And the 1st Mate will actually lead the Crew (like Captain America).
I was going to delete two more of my characters to do so. In saying such. I was wondering 1, who would join. And two, would this be allowed?

We won't make anything crazy like the Hulk. But people like IronMan, and Thor could be debatable. With reason.
I would make the Iron Man character my self to avoid any misuse of the Suit.

Same if the Hulk was ever made. but this is a thread to see what character you guys would make and how many of you would want to join. I'm serious about making the crew. So much that I've gotten rid of 1 character and started on the Nick Fury character.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Theme Crew   Super Hero Theme Crew Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:00 pm

I actually have a character that would fit somewhat as Hulk. Don't worry though, he dosen't loose control and go into a psychopathic rage, he's just a grumpy and ill tempered old man, who has a crocodile zoan fruit, hence the resemblence to big green, as well as having quite the physical strength.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Theme Crew   Super Hero Theme Crew Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Are we only going to do Avenger characters from the movie? Or can we do some from the past Comic book series/cartoons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Theme Crew   Super Hero Theme Crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Hero Theme Crew
Page 1 of 1