One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 am

The pub stunk of booze and filth, A place that would never reach '5 Stars'. On the stage, a Curtain drew and a young girl stood on stage. The girl looked different then the large brutes in the club, being smaller and thinner. "Welcome, I am T- Darlene. And I am here to show you the mystical side of the world!" She said, Bowing to the crowd. As she came back up, A flock of pigeons flew out of nowhere from her coat and flew out the window.

"Hmmmph, Oddball"

"HOW 'BOUT YOU STRIP FOR US LITTLE GIRL!? GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Why is that Girl here? Surely she must be scared of pirates!"

Trix heard the Shouts and mumbles, Sweating nervously. "N-now, I will need a Volunteer for...." She started, raising her cloak up and bringing it back down. The crowd looked shocked as the cape lowered and a Spinning Dartboard appeared. "... This! Now, Anyone want to try?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Genshi sat at the bar counter, looking away from the stage. His eyes were set upon a wanted poster. His wanted poster. It read that he was worth 75000 beries. It wasn't as much as other notorious pirates would have, but this bounty was one that he earned, and one he was proud of. The stage show began, and Genshi turned around to watch. Apparently, there was a magician who was going to preform some tricks, that was kinda cool. Although the crowd greatly disageed, Genshi actually wanted to see what magic stylings would be shown. it appeared as if the magician needed a volunteer. Genshi shot his hand upwards and ran onto the stage.

"What exactly do I do here?" He asked, examining the dartboard.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:57 pm

"Well, Lets... Wait..." Trix stumbled... "Heh.. Wrong Board..."

Trix quickly covered the board with her cloak and whipped it out again to show a larger version of it with cuffs "Now, I am going to strap you to this board and spin you. Then..." She said, "I'll put on this blindfold and..."

"Hey, We get to see an Execution!" Someone from the crowd cheered

"Now things are getting Interesting!"

"TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"

Trix paused and pulled out her staff painted just like a wand. She hit the closest people yelling at her with it and called back "Please wait until Tri- Darlene Amazes you with her superb magic! Now, I'll put on this blindfold and pull out my knives..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Things were getting a bit dangerous. This timid girl was blindfolding herself as Genshi mentally prepared himself for what would follow. He had seen other magicians preform this trick. It looked simply astounding, but Genshi had never been the volunteer.

After getting strapped into the large board, which Genshi still wondered it's origin, he shut his eyes. If she slipped up, his life could possibly be cut short. Just for a little piece of mind, he coated his torso and arms in clay, it wouldn't stop the knife but it would reduce some of thr pain.

"I'm ready...proceed." He hesitated to say.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:03 am

Trix tied on her blindfold, losing sight of the world. She carefully bent down and grasped at the knives beside her. Her breathes calmed, listening to the mumbles of the crowd and Genshi's scared breathing. She groped the knive handles and grabbed some with her left hand. She then walked over and started to spin the board before walking back and taking her position. She breathed calmly and tossed the knives. She grabbed more knives and continued to toss them, Each one missing Genshi and formed into an outline around him. Trix stopped when there was no more knives... She then took off the Blindfold and bowed. "Thank you, Thank you. Don't forget to tip the waitress and Bartender..."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:34 am

Genshi felt the spinning of the board, and the knives outlining him, it was a terrifying experience. He simply wanted to return to the counter and have a drink. He pulled as hard as he could, and, in a fit of incredible strength, ripped the cuffs off the board. Genshi made a quick bow to the crowd and then to the magician girl, the cuffs still hanging on his wrists.

"I'm sorry about your board. I sincerely am." He said as he stepped off the stage and walked back to his spot, met with some bizarre looks.

When he got back to the bar counter, the bar tender began to sweat and stutter. Genshi ordered a cola with a lime wedge, and the bartender didn't waste a moment, making the drink in what seemed like moments. He also realised that he had left his wanted poster on the counter. But that probably didn't worry the bartender too much, pirates go to bars often, surely this man had seen more expensive pirates than Genshi. Maybe he was just really good at making drinks?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:06 am

Ivan was drinking a drink in the same bar. Apparently, after he disbanded his crew because he got lost with his crew mates, his goals had turned to the original ones. He wanted to join another promising crew and get to the New World eventually so that he would prove his strength. As a result, the short man was moving from bar to bar in order to search for a new crew to join, as pirates were usually lurking at bars. And so, Ivan was drinking his drink at a small corner at the bar, while looking at the show of the magician.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Trix finished putting her stuff away and walked over to the bar and took a seat next to Genshi, Swiveling in the chair. "Hey, Your pretty strong. Whats your name? 'Cause you look like a good person for my crew! Bartender, Your finest Cider please."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Genshi stopped frining for a moment, the stage magician was talking about a crew? He turned around checked her out. She didn't look like captain material. What trouble could come by giving his name?

"My name is Genshi. A crew you say? I didn't know you were a captain." He said
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:29 pm

"Well, I did ask to join other crews... But they turned me down... So I thought, Make my own! And I really need some friends or a crew to help me out, seeing as I scared the marines with a 'tiny' incident..." Trix said, pulling out her bounty poster. The only difference between her now and in the poster is a purple bandanna with stars covering it, which apparently made pirates not recognize her. "Lets say I harmed a way to oversensitive Marine guy..."

---------------------

Meanwhile, at the docks....

Marine Captain Gorgovitch had just finished yelling at some recruits for mistaking him for a kid. The man was only just 4 and a half feet tall, had a full face of black hair followed by a short crew cut on top. His Marine Coat looked Ridiculous on his stout form and his eyes covered by dark shades to cover the fact he was blind. "Grrrrr.... I'll find that brat... And I'll make her suffer, OW!" He remarked, Bumping into someone

"Oh, Sorry Little Guy... I wasn't watching where I was..." A normal citizen who had no point to the chapter except for this part.( If this was an over-hyped show, He would probably have a name, a back story and at least two fanfics about him.) apologized.

"Little! How dare you! I am a Marine Captain! MEN! Put a Bounty of 2 Million on this guy's head!" Gorgovitch yelled, his back facing the guy and at a lamp post.

"Uhhh, Sir... The whole point of this mission is that you wasted the Bounty Money on the girl. We can't put bounties on anyone else because of that..." A lowly Recruit explained

"Grrr.... Toss the Recruit and the Guy in Jail!" Gorgovitch called out

"YES SIR!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Genshi nearly spit out his beverage when he spotted the price. And that was for harming a marine? Either her actions were brutal or this oversensitive marine simply threw outrageous bounties around like leaves.

"Okay, I'll join you. I need to start making a name for myself... Again, that is." Genshi said, extending his arm for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:59 am

"It seems that a crew is being made here..." Ivan said with a serious look on his face, as he jumped down from the chair he was sitting at and prepared himself to depart. Apparently, those two people who were talking seemed to be new pirates and they seemed to have no knowledge over piracy. That was something that Ivan did not want... The man wanted to join a crew with much potential that could actually sail to the New World, not a crew that is formed by people who are playing pirates. And as in Ivan's eyes, the two people who were speaking were "playing" pirates, the man decided to leave so that he would search for another crew instead. He opened the door and the people who saw him were surprised to see how short he was, as he left from the bar.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:39 am

Trix took the arm and gladly shook it. "Yay, Thanks! I'll do my best as captain! Now we need to find some more people and a bigger ship. And a Flag. Do I seem to be planning ahead to fast?"

Trix had a wide grin on her face, she spun in her chair and saw Marines pass by the window "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Genshi was surprised at how quickly Trix's face changed. At first she seemed all happy and excited, but the next moment she was cussing at something outside. Genshi turned his head to see a few marines and a ridiculously short man walking out the front door.

"What're you worried about? Marines aren't so tough. And that short guy isn't even worth a second glance. Stick with me kid, you'll go places." He said, giving his new captain a reassuring pat on the back.

"Also, you need to relax. There's no need to rush. How about you start by drawing up a flag, that is what people remember from pirate ships." He added.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Trix nodded, The marines walked in and looked around. 'She isn't in here.... Lets search the homes...' The man in front called out.

Trix sighed in relief, her bandanna slipping off. As the bandanna fell to the ground, One of the Marines pointed out and called "HEY, ITS HER! THERE'S THE GIRL!'

Suddenly all the Pirates looked at her and stared at the fresher bounties where another picture of her stood out. In an instant, All the Pirates turned there heads from the poster to Trix and Genshi. Then what seemed to be an all out dogpile to catch them as Pirates and Marines leapt at the two.

'Crap....' Trix muttered
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:43 am

"This is where it gets fun." Genshi said, unsheathing his swords.

He placed them horizentally and spun arond once, swinging his swords at full strength. This created a spiky blue wave flying towards the enemeies at hand. It hit two pirates, and those very pirates were pushed out of the bar by the attack. The ones inside continued their attack though. Genshi sheathed his swords and coated his fists in clay, and without missing a beat, he began to swing his fists around, hitting marines and pirates alike. After bludgeoning a few pirates by himself, Genshi turned to Trix.

"Care to join me? I'm curious to see what you can do." He said, throwing more punches.

The marine/pirate alliance appeared to have slowed down. This was only making things easier.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Trix was already holding off about 6 swords with her staff. She quickly leaned on the counter and used her foot to brace as she pulled her glove off. Using her bare hand she grabbed the blades together which just rusted and crumbled to bits. Leaning forwards, she kicked her foot down and knocked the stunned pirates in a combo as the staff swung forward. 'I'm managing...' Trix said

A fist came out at her as a marine started punching at her 'If steel doesn't work, How about I beat you with my BARE HANDS!' The marine shouted with Gusto.

Dodging one of the punches, Trix grabbed onto the mans arm which seemed to rust like the blades. The marine struggled and retracted which caused him to roughly remove Trix off her, Accidently shattering the Rust on his arm and causing a Large gaping wound that started to bleed like a faucet as the raw muscle was exposed. As the marine cried out in pain, one of his buddy's studdered 'The Girl is the Devil's Daughter! Captain was right....'
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:15 am

Genshi was caught up in the heat of his own battle, but he managed to catch a glimpse of Trix's ability. She grabbed some swords and they all crumbled to dust. The same thing happened with one of the marine's hands. Genshi was rather surprised, nowhere near the level of shock that the marines and pirates were experiencing.

"Maybe her bounty isn't a total exaggeration. She did just turn a man's forearm to dust." he thought to himself.

The opponents were backing away, afraid of having to suffer the same fate. Genshi felt a bit insulted that he was being feared less. Then again, being the first mate, and the one with the smaller bounty, Genshi saw this coming. He overheard the marines talking abut their captain, that was usually a bad sign. History had taught him that marine captains were usually far stronger than their underlings. But he felt no worry, he was certainly strong enough to hold his own, and with Trix on hiss side, they couldn't lose.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:19 am

A young girl was walking through the streets, the ribbon in her hair bouncing with each step she took. She had just arrived on the island, and was exploring the town. Despite her young age, she was alone. And that was okay with her.
When Jessica heard screaming, she followed the screams. When she arrived at a bar, she saw a large mob of marines and pirates fighting a girl and a man. Jessica looked, shocked, as the girl and man managed to hold of so many people on their own. "They're so strong," she said, impressed by their strength. She kept watching, wanting to see if they would win.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Trix kept thinking while defending herself "More Pirates are going to hear this and come running... I think disappearing act is in order."

Trix quickly flipped her cloak and pulled out a handful of lit fireworks. She tossed the fireworks at the crowd and watched them go off; Stunning and sending the crowd into a panic as they went off, Setting the bar on fire.
"We should get going!" Trix harshly whispered

Trix headed to the closest wall and put her palm onto it. After a total of 2 seconds, the Wall fell onto the street as if it had not been nailed to the rest of the building "This Way!"

Last edited by WatersCalling on Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Genshi got a bit freaked out when Trix suddenly gained a set of fireworks from thin air, and moreso freaked out when she made an entire wall collapse by touching it. While keeping his hands on his ears to keep himself from hearing the fireworks, he followed her out the wall and into the streets of the town.

"Alright, before we go any further, I've gotta ask you. What exactly was that? The fireworks, the board on stage, the wall, the dude's hand. Are they all a part of some devil fruit power that you have?" Genshi asked, feeling more and more curious by the moment.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Maski quickly tied her bandana around her forhead, and quickly took the top hat and cape off and placed it in her bag. "I'm a Self trained Magician, I know a lot of tricks..." She explained, pulling a bouquet of flowers out of her sleeve and handed it to someone passing by. "The rusting thing is new. Anything I touch, It starts to rust. From what I've read, I somewhat conclude that I can focus the Iron content in someones body and cause it to rust and flake until it crumbles to dust...."

She ended with a sigh as she looked at the gloves on her hand, careful trying to lay low in the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:20 am

Whoa, having a power to rust anything you touched would be awesome. Genshi kept his head down, trying to seem inconspicuous. He reached into his pocket and drew a pair of wanted posters, one was Genshi's, the other Trix's. He got a sample of what she could do, but was it really worth that much? Genshi believed that he was plenty strong, and that he had a flimsy bounty. But the thing about having a small bounty, was the opportunity to raise it exponentially.

"So Trix, how about showing me this boat of yours?" He asked, lookibg around for marines.
Back to top Go down
siovannie

siovannie

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:08 am

After everything had ended, Jessica continued walking. She had been amazed by the strength of those 2 pirates. They were so strong! Jessica hoped she would be just as strong one day. It would be easier to fulfill her dream that way. Oh well, no use thinking about that now. Jessica checked to make sure she had everything she needed to continue on her journey. She sighed. She hated travelling alone. Sure, back home she loved the solitude, but now she just felt lonely. Travelling alone is different from living alone. If you lived alone, you still had people around you. But travelling alone, you were truly alone. No one around to talk with. It made Jessica fee lonely, something she hadn't felt in a while. She sighed again, and started walking towards the harbour. She had everything she needed: time to move on and go to the next island.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:26 am

Trix answered simply "Okay, But don't be to impressed. I haven't tidied it and it is a small boat I stole."

Maski also kept a lookout for the marines. Keeping her head down, She ran about the crowds and tried making her way to the docks. As she crossed a road, she bumped right into a girl that was minding her own business. "Ow, Sorry..." Trix quickly apologized to Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)   Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Mage Pirates: Behind the Smoke and Sparks, The Beginning of a crew? (New Crewmates and others allowed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next