One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killermist

Killermist

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 am

Can my character start off having already eaten a devil fruit? Also, is there a Marineford (or an equivalent place) in this world?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:18 am

yes, but your only aloud three characters with devil fruits until ya get another devil fruit slot and yes all cannon locations are on this site.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm

To elaborate on what Dau said, canon islands like Marineford do exist here but no canon characters. Minus Gol D. Roger, who still set up the whole One Piece dealio. We use an "AU" (alternative universe) mind set for the site. So you won't be finding any of the Straw Hats, or any other canon characters in the site's history or current happenings.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Thanks too you both! One last question I believe. Is there a technique list? I know what I want but some people seem to you specifics.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

No there is no technique list, you make techniques as you go along, you cant use existing techniques, this promotes creativity on some scale. Of course , rokushiki techs are the only ones you are allowed to use canon techniques.
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Ahh okay. Glad you can use rokushiki techs, as they are part of my backstory. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Questions   Starting Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Questions
Page 1 of 1