One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seji Raiden's Sword Collection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Empty
PostSubject: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

weapon name: Flash Blade
description: The Flash Blade is A regular Katana Inside a Seastone Sheath. This Katana Uses The Shine Shine Fruit, The Blade is A Distracting Blade. It is a Bright Shining Blade. Bright Enough to Blind Someone Temporarily In a Direct Flash, And Cause Blurred Vision.
weapon special abilities:
Spoiler:
history: optional
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 am

weapon name: Giants Blade.
description: The Blade Looks Like a Normal Blade except the Hilt is Marked With the Word "Giant " For a Warning
weapon special abilities:
Spoiler:
As soon as The Sword Is released From its Seastone Prison it starts Growing. The Sword can Smash almost anybody and Grows To the Size of a Giants Blade. It is a One attack sword basically seeing that the user can't use it again Until they touch it with the seastone Hilt Causing it To shrink. Then they would have to go through the attack Process all over again.
history: optional
Weapons Length: The Weapons released Length is Massive. About as Big as Luffys Gigant Pistol technique. Even The Sealed form is About two Inches Longer than a Normal Katana.

Last edited by Getsugaburi on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

Dimensions for the sword in enlarged form? "Giant proportions" are vague enough, since we haven't seen too many giants. Plus, the sword isn't an arm or anything, so it gets even more vague.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

well, it doesn't have to be extremely massive I was Just Think Big enough that Even If the Blade was Blocked the Force and Weight of the sword Would Still affect the Oponent.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 am

Can I have other Mods Help, I always Get Approved or asked stuff by Mods I never see -_-
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 am

your flash blade is APPROVED

AS for your giant blade, now i guess according to the df, the general estimate is as big as a giant, but i just want you to specify, is it as big as maybe, Luffys gigant pistol?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 am

Just give your weapon a length in meters or feet in normal and giant form. Also, specify what kind of sword it is. With these size-shenanigans, detail is warranted.

Also, given that the DF actually only functions for 3 posts at a time, I'm not sure how necessary the "seastone" trick is.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 am

I specified a Length Somewhat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 pm

APPROVED then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seji Raiden's Sword Collection   Seji Raiden's Sword Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seji Raiden's Sword Collection
Page 1 of 1