One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moorethorn

moorethorn

121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Empty
PostSubject: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am

Crew Name: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division
Captain: Karin Naito (moorethorn)
Flag: Marine Flag
Ship: Zero Hour
Side: Navy
Current Members:

1. Karin Naito: Marine Captain; "The Leader"

2. Leonardo Roswell: Marine Captain; "The Fighter"

3. Rudolf Wilson: Marine Seaman Recruit

Also, there are twenty-seven unnamed, generic, NPC soldiers on the ship.

Crew Goals: The objective of this crew is to go into the most dangerous of situations and turn them around. They are a team based around sudden attacks and crushing the opposition quickly.
Crew History: This crew was formed by the Marines and given to Karin Naito for her to command.
Expecting New Members: Yes, I am expecting three members, though it may be less if any of them overlap. However, I am personally asking people to join the crew, so please do not try to join on your own. The four I want can join in any order. When they first join they must be at least a lower rank than a Marine Captain, though exceptions might be made in special cases. The four members I want are as follows: A Navigator who can navigate on land just as well as the ocean. A Chef who can create revitalizing meals even in the harshest of conditions and with only the barest essentials of supplies. A Shipwright whose creative mind never allows him or her to be totally happy with a ship's design and will constantly be taking it to the next level. However, I doubt I will get any of those right away, so having the basics will do for now until the crew members each build up their strength. As for combat skills, all members should at least be decently strong at first, but they should also be able and willing to grow stronger as the story progresses.

Last edited by moorethorn on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 pm

You kinda want prodigies in each of the different professions you've listed... it's a little unsettling.

Approved regardless.
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Thank you.

And I agree. I am asking for a lot and I might change some of what I wrote as time goes on or I might simply accept someone who is not up to par with what I want. But I figure that if the Straw Hat crew can be composed of a bunch of (totally insane) geniuses, then I ought to be able to find a few of my own and train up those who need to get better. This is not a crew that will be able to just play around. They'll be given difficult missions right from the start.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Applying Leonardo
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:43 am

Applying Rudolf Wilson to be trained into a great courageous Marine

Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
moorethorn

moorethorn

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Accepted, antler.

If you wish to join in the current thread, you can. Here are the details: So far in the thread, Karin has seen the crew and the ship that she has been given and then she left to find an advisor/warrior/trainer who has the experience to help her deal with her crew. She has already found Leonardo Roswell and he has agreed to come with her. They are both on their way back to the ship right now.

So, if you decide to join in this first thread, one possibility is that Rudolf could already be a member of the crew and he could be at the ship, getting it ready to sail. However, if you do choose to take this route with your character, you should know that the ship is not supposed to sail until the next day, so Rudolf would have been told that he would be spending one more night at Marineford.

Otherwise, if you do not want to use that option, perhaps Rudolf could still in the process of being transferred to the crew or maybe he would run into Karin and Leonardo on their way there. That is up to you.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Can I join in your next thread instead and I will come up with something or some reason for Rudolf to join you thanks for accepting him too Rudolf Has a devil fruit but he doesn't know what it is yet just to let you know
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:54 am

Alright. That'll work too, though it might take a little while to get through this first thread. I don't mean a really long time, but still, Leonardo and Karin are going on their first mission.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:54 am

Thats fine no problem I got time to spare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division   121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

121st Division; The "Last Chance" Division
Page 1 of 1